[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Graduation Quote /pol/ Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1457819632498.jpg (433 KB, 1681x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457819632498.jpg
433 KB, 1681x1000
So senpai i need a graduation Quote, give me your most and lest Politically Correct
>>
Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "/pol/ was right again"
>>
Quoth A Wyatt Mann, "Unload a nine into the welfare line"
>>
"There never was a holocaust, but rest assured, there will be"
>>
File: CjVkTyEVEAASa0p.jpg (34 KB, 330x432) Image search: [Google]
CjVkTyEVEAASa0p.jpg
34 KB, 330x432
There's a toxicity within gaming culture, and also in tech culture, that drives this misogynist hatred, this reactionary backlash against women who have anything to say, especially those who have critiques or who are feminists.
>>
>>75102605
>>75102511
>>75102587
i fucking love these, i guess its also a general pol quote thread
>>
With Jews you lose
>>
File: 1452986304683.gif (518 KB, 625x281) Image search: [Google]
1452986304683.gif
518 KB, 625x281
>>75102464
I am the child of Keks majesty, his throbbing salt in my mouth. Exjaculating wisdom and fears. No more. No more. I cry for more. Salty wisdom in my bum. Nice going I replied. Nice white juice of desire in my rebirth. Never again will the sons of my wisdom juice live on in fear of wednesday. Kek is love, kek is reborn, our lord in darkness to bring us to the fire of rejuvinating. Praise kek. Praise kek. Praise. kek.
>>
>>75102464
“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”
>>
>>75102464
Find some Hitler quote that passes through the political correctness filter
>>
File: pineapple.jpg (3 KB, 132x90) Image search: [Google]
pineapple.jpg
3 KB, 132x90
>>
“Let me give you a tip on a clue to men's characters: the man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it.”
>>
>>75102861
jesus fucking zoolander
>>
>>75102830
This senpai
>>
“Run for your life from any man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter.”
>>
"Surely it is the Semites who are at fault."
>>
>>75102464
Human biodiversity is very important to protect.

SEGREGATION NOW!
>>
“A viler evil than to murder a man, is to sell him suicide as an act of virtue.”
>>
"The personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew."

>>75102876
>>75102954
>>75102954
>>75103154
Nobody wants a Rand quote, autist
>>
"it's 2016"
>>
>>75103310
somewhat considering doing to being a leaf but im not that autistic
>>
Either
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle

OR

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
>>
Here.
Pick and choose any of these
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-best-quotes-from-Adolf-Hitler

Just make sure to pick one that seems like some poetic bullshit, not the ones that implies holocaust.
>>
>>75103257
inb4 "all things are nothing to me"
>>
>>75102861
"if you like pineapple slices on your pizza then i hope you like pineapple slices on your childrens graves because you are weak your bloodline is weak and you will not survive the winter"
~ edgy wierd grill
>>
>>75103928
toppest of keks, havent seen that in a while
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.