[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /pol/ so behind the times on gay marriage? Gay marria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
Why is /pol/ so behind the times on gay marriage? Gay marriage already won, a majority of Americans support it.
Even shitholes like Mexico and Colombia allow it now.

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2016/05/25/first-same-sex-marriage-takes-place-in-colombia/
>>
>>75101281
Yes but , who the fuck cares faggot ?
>>
>>75101281
The government has no business being involved in marriage and shouldn't be giving tax breaks just because two people live together.
>>
>>75101956
Second post best post.
>>
>>75101956
Yes
>>
>>75101281
Nobody cares. Give me something about how blacks are supposedly equal or about how societies are supposedly better of with a Muslim infestation and I'll care.
>>
gays break down the moral fiber of communities, of societies, of whole countries. deviants. should be looked down upon and marginalized but here in america at least it's being paraded around in the form of faggot characters on primetime tv shows, faggot talk show hosts, faggot stars in movies & weak male gender roles. i suppose it's to be expected what with the mkultra mind-control fag-sex-rituals going on in hollywood. it needs to be discouraged, looked down upon & shamed for the good of the community and the good of our children growing up in the world today. faggots will never be equal and i'll help make damn sure that's the case.
>>
The newly approved reform accepting gay marriage is just a hoax to hide more important events, and the majority despises it. We are conservative.
>>
>>75102438
t-THIS!
nothing more than a PAID movement by the left to veil the real problems. wake up you fools.
>>
>>75101956
/thread
>>
>>75101956

Fuck off lolbertarian retard. Marriages should be rewarded with tax breaks because having children within the confines of a marriage is *proven* to be the best way to raise them. You want people to have kids and you want them to do it in the confines of a stable marriage. Rewarding these people helps everybody. Faggots have absolutely no right to claim these benefits.

The government absolutely does have business encouraging the health of our society.
>>
>>75101281

Dont worry about what the fuck were doing.
>>
>>75102438
http://www.excelsior.com.mx/nacional/2016/05/23/1094344

>>75102385
But someone gay doesn't need to not be masculine.
>>
File: 1412206747994.png (251 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
1412206747994.png
251 KB, 382x417
>>75101281
Why is it always white people being gay on the ads
>>
File: kaleb-and-kordale.jpg (182 KB, 588x350) Image search: [Google]
kaleb-and-kordale.jpg
182 KB, 588x350
>>75102852
Happy?
>>
>>75102562
So have tax breaks for married couples with children only. Problem solved.
>>
>>75102562
hmmm. good point. i actually agree. thanks for making sense.
>>
>>75102385

Spot on. I'd love to live and let live but I am now convinced that the live and let live mentality is simply a misunderstanding of the fundamental nature of reality.

There is no live and let live in this Universe. Oppress or be oppressed. That is simply the nature of biological life, including human beings. You're either on the top or you are on the bottom. You are either dominant or you are dominated. That is it.

Live and let live is a delusional fantasy.

We either oppress faggots or they oppress us. If you don't want to be forced to bake them a cake and let them teach anal sex to kindergartners, you need to fucking crush them. Period. There is no middle ground.

Life is a zero sum game, victor takes all.
>>
File: 1463952382204.png (793 KB, 781x811) Image search: [Google]
1463952382204.png
793 KB, 781x811
>>75103078
>You're either on the top or you are on the bottom.
>>
>>75102844
Do you read spanish?

>implying the media is not bought by the friggin government

Whatever works for you, it is just mind boggling how a law takes months to years to be proccessed by our lazy ass congress, but suddenly the pres comes with this Trudeau style "great idea" and it gets approved right away.
>>
>>75101281
which one gets half of everything in a gay divorce ?
>>
>>75103224
Both you fucking idiot.
>>
doesn't make it not disgusting. yeah sure I still fap to traps and stuff but I'm not really gay, I still walk and act like a man. seeing a gay person irl should be uncomfortable for a normal person.

ALSO, if anyone wants to feel apologetic because they fap to twinks or some shit, just remember it's because of all that estrogen in the tap water.
>>
>>75103224
Both I guess. There's no woman for judges to favour
>>
File: (laughs).png (23 KB, 238x232) Image search: [Google]
(laughs).png
23 KB, 238x232
>>75103328
>I still fap to traps and stuff but I'm not really gay
You're bisexual.
>I still walk and act like a man
So do most gay men
>>
>>75101281
Gay marriage is literally pointless. If a gay man wants to get married he can, to a woman.

What the fuck is the point of 2 men getting married?
>my spousal benefits
This is the problem with the government trying to bribe people to get married w/ gibs. Now everyone wants gibs. Fags don't wanna be married they wanna fuck every piece of ass in sight.
>>
>>75103393
am I a pedosexual for liking lolis as well?
>>
>>75102562
Why do you want people to have kids? Do you think that it is a good idea for people in trailer parks to have a dozen children just for the tax benefits?
>>
>>75102956

I'm fine with that. This is what Japan and every white country should do. Tax the fuck out of every single person and every childless couple and give everything they have to married couples who have kids. More kids = more money.

Obviously exclude anybody who is defective (serious hereditary diseases and criminals).
>>
>>75103531
It's so there can be more workers that make the giant corporations more money.
>>
>>75103449
This. Gay infidelity rates are miles above straight infidelity rates.
>>
>>75102910
That's not an ad
>>
>>75103687
It got a fuckload of shilling tho
>>
>>75101281

Behind the times? Kek. Just because degeneracy is accepted by the masses does not make it any less degenerate.

Homosexuality will always be bad because it celebrates death, unlike heterosexuality which promotes life.
>>
>>75103630
Corporations outsource, not that taxpayers should be subsidizing their chattel anyway.
>>
>>75103792
>Homosexuality will always be bad because it celebrates death
How so?
>>
>>75101281
>Even shitholes like Mexico
And we still see gays as disgusting degenerates. This will never change.
>>
The whole point of the government subsidizing marriages is because they produce actual offspring. Gays don't reproduce, sure you can give them a kid and they can possibly raise it alright and it becomes a functioning member of society, but how do you think that kid came about?

Why do you think Russia and so many other places ban gays? They need more people to drive their economy, not faggot parents who can possibly raise kids.
>>
>>75103975
Could do artificial insemination.
>>
trve mysoginists are gay
>>
>>75103832
>>75103792
>Homosexuality will always be bad because it celebrates death

how does it celebrate death?
>>
>>75103832

It is literally a death ritual. It is a rejection of life. Only a profoundly sick person would be ok with it.
>>
>>75101281
>We are a corrupt shithole, but hey, at least we have gay marriage

tfu
>>
>>75104179
It's pretty dramatic to call it a fucking death ritual. Is sex with women without trying to reproduce also a death ritual?
>>
>>75104052
Well feminists have recently said gay men are misogynistic actually, not even joking.

>>75104179
For as long as I've had any attraction (romantic or sexual) to anyone else, it's been to other guys. How can I see this as a rejection of life when it feels natural to me?
Not being able to have children naturally is one thing I do feel bad about really, but I'm not gonna pretend to love a woman just for that.
>>
File: bendhex.png (221 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
bendhex.png
221 KB, 1200x800
>>75103975
This. Ponzi schemes are only sustainable with an infinite population. Gays, as appealing as they are to the SJWs, work against this. They will have to turn against gays eventually, when no babies grow up to pay for their social programs. Yes, the SJWs will have to turn on the gays. You heard it here. But then the Right will join with the libertarians and be the pro-gay side. It's coming.
>>
>>75104683
>Implying everybody is going to turn gay
>Implying anywhere close to large amount of people are going to turn gay
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.