[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Is Donald Trump triggering a civil/racial war in the United
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 470x313
/pol/
Is Donald Trump triggering a civil/racial war in the United States?
>>
>>75095744
I hope so
>>
>>75095744
I hope so but I doubt it hooligans will be hooligans
>>
>>75095744
How is it race related?
illegal isn't a race sempai.
>>
>>75095744
indeed he is
>>
It would be cool as fuck if an American Civil War take place in my lifetime
>>
>>75095744
No, the media is making it a race issue when it's really an AMERICAN issue
>>
>>75096492
Because not only illegals hate Trump

Latinos, Native Americans, whites, etc. hate Trump
>>
Obama started it nearly 8 years ago!!!
>>
>>75096576
The war will end with the siege of Mexico City.
>>
>>75096238
>>75096365
>>75096576
How are you faggots better than the niggers you hate?
>>
>>75096651
This.

It's really about the middle and lower classes against the upper class, but the media is making it white against black and hispanic.
>>
File: Wishing.png (318 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
Wishing.png
318 KB, 500x364
>>75095744
>>
>>75096749
>Mexican intellectuals
If you can't tell how much shit is being manipulate by the media then I feel bad for you my sub-human IQ friend
>>
>>75096238
came here to post this
>>
>>75095744
A civil war? Against who? High schoolers and bernouts that are afraid to look at a gun?
>>
>>75096916
I'd say it's more
>middle and lower classes
vs
>upper class and their puppet who live on government checks and benefits
>>
>>75095744
No, he's just waking up whites to the fact they're losing
>>
"i- i dont need muscles i got g-guns ;)"
>>
>>75096870
We are better than niggers in virtually every measurable way. Except for running fast and jumping, but that is not really a big deal since most animals are better at it too.
>>
>>75096238
fpbp
>>
>>75095744
I hope so. Nothing like a revolution to shake things up.
>>
File: FalComplete.jpg (823 KB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
FalComplete.jpg
823 KB, 3120x4160
>born just in time to remove
I just hope ive got enough 308
>>
Shitskins can't organize shit. They'll be mad for a week after and then they'll go back to doing drugs and crying on twitter.
>>
>>75095744
It isn't Trump. It is the media making idiot Hispanic kids think Trump is a Nazi. All of the social justice warriors, and beta nu-males are brainwashed into thinking they're saving the country by sperging out.

The Zionists really are hoping for martial law.
>>
>>75096774
The shortest siege in history
>>
>>75096870
well first of all, im not a nigger
>>
>>75095744
he sure is. When he wants there is going to definitely be some salty shitskins who are going to try to get revenge on white people. Fortunately they will probably just attack some white liberals anyways.
>>
>>75095744
You disgusting barbarians.
We have an innate, God-given right to criticize you.
You do not have any legal basis whatsoever to react to verbal criticism with physical violence.
That's how civilization works.
That thing where student teachers got killed for laughing at the wife of a minor politician? Believe it or not, Mexico, that's actually not supposed to happen in a civilized country.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.