[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The kikery at the Jew York Times is too much. I implore every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 9
The kikery at the Jew York Times is too much. I implore every Trump supporter to hit them where it hurts: their wallets. We should not stand idly by while the Times publishes hit piece, after hit piece after hit piece and says nothing about Clinton.

Though, it is not surprising to see this considering the Mexican owner of the Times donates to the Clinton foundation.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>75090333
>Another "if you're fascist don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again" article
Aren't they getting tired?
>>
>>
>Trumping on eggshells

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT A PUN
>>
>>75090608
>"if you're fascist don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

kek

now that Syriza and the left have failed in Greece will they finally turn to the right?
>>
>>
Does Trump tap into your anxieties towards getting cucked by Jamal, /pol/?
>>
>>
>>
>>75090601

>signing a petition list against someone you claim is a murdeous fascist
Are they being mendacious or idiotic?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.