[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bulgaria Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: images.png (9 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9 KB, 290x174
Can just someone fucking finally claim we are a nation with history and traditions, for fuck sake why do you hate us /pol/?
>>
I don't hate Bulgars, I was in a relationship with a Bulgar girl for 4 years. Her family was redpilled as fuck, as was she.
>>
>>75084314
Redpilled in what way?
>>
>>75084155
I like Bulgarians. They are always on the good side.
>>
File: WilWJhf.jpg (606 KB, 1280x1785) Image search: [Google]
WilWJhf.jpg
606 KB, 1280x1785
bb na toq thread
>>
>>75084761

Hated muslims and commies with a passion. Her friends were the same. We'd talk about how Turkey should be destroyed over dinner, it was amazing
>>
>>75085089
NIze grill you got. Why did you leave her though? Or she did?
>>
I'm pretty sure nobody on /pol/ hates Bulgarians except for some Greeks and the eternal Fyromian.
>>
>>75085666

I broke up with her, we didn't have the same goals in life. She wanted to live in Germany, and I wanted to live in Denmark. Either way, one of us was going to be unhappy.
Really a shame, she was great. Bulgaria has god-tier women, you should be proud
>>
File: average FYROMian.png (233 KB, 1159x737) Image search: [Google]
average FYROMian.png
233 KB, 1159x737
>>75085888
>>
Most Romanians I talked to are also super redpilled. My dad told me the whole history of Israel with all the dates and shit when I was 10 and my history teacher in middle school said the holocaust numbers are insanely overblown and that it is a minor part of the war.

I guess living in an ex-communist country makes you less susceptible to leftist propaganda.
>>
>>75084155
You're all right
>>
>>75084155
Why do you care about the opinions of people on an anonymous image board?
>>
>>75084155
they're all Turk rape babbys
>>
>>75088432
Yeh even our capital, which is a center for leftist degeneracy just like any other European country, isn't that bad
>>
idfk
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.