[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you could've had the bomb and won WWII and started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>tfw you could've had the bomb and won WWII and started a Third reich but you forced all the Jewish physicists out of your occupied territories and sent them to your enemies like a damn retard
>>
>>75083070
/pol/ taught me that Jews like Einstein stole all their ideas from goyim.
>>
>you could've had freedom but instead you imported a shitload of Jews to build a bomb
>>
File: 1422393207799.jpg (24 KB, 331x334) Image search: [Google]
1422393207799.jpg
24 KB, 331x334
>>75083308
>/pol/ taught me
There's your problem
>>
>>75083070
>jews would have developed the atom bomb for a country that they don't control
>>
hitler should have just stopped after he got so god damn much clay basically for free
>>
>>75083308
Jews are super high IQ and are doing world class mind control but none of them could ever be successful scientists not a part of the zionist movement.
>>
>>75083070
I like how people think only joos could make bombs. Nazis simply had no resources and not enough nuclear relared shit like heavy water etc.
Nukes are worthless if you can't make tens of them anyway.
>>
>>75083421
the wall exploded after this post
>>
>>75083788
That's what happens when your whole ideology is about stealing stuff from your neighbours. Hitler was just a nigger in the end. I'ma gonna steal yor shit and shoot ya!
>>
>>75083883
So many excuses. So much mental gymnastics.
>>
>>75083883
> if you can't make tens of them anyway.

US only needed 2
>>
>>75084429
Yeah, that and an imminent soviet invasion. The part with their navy and army already destroyed by july might have played a part too.
>>
>>75084994
stfu poorfag
>>
>>75083070

the cultural Marxists were a much bigger problem, not sure how hitler missed out on them
>>
>>75085362
Shouldn't you be checking your privilege, nigger?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.