[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are most atheists bleeding heart liberals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (789 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
789 KB, 750x1334
Once the race war starts they'll have to be seen as the enemy as well. They will not side with us.
>>
File: image.jpg (254 KB, 600x898) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254 KB, 600x898
Modern atheism is a highly feminized non practicing version of Christianity
>>
>>75081591
Because most of them are just sheep and do it because its the accepted trend now

its the same demographic that was christian when that was a trend
>>
>>75081591
I'm atheist.

Am I the enemy now?
>>
>>75081591

Why would anybody wear a fedora and preach atheism these days?

You're just inviting yourself to be a target of insecure rednecks and slutty femanons on sites like 4chan. People never shut up about those neckbeard, fedora etc. memes. I do see more people wearing fedoras in public though.
>>
>>75082246
The same people that call themselves christian here now.
>>
>>75082665
True

Sadly people cant think for themselves
>>
>>75082496
atheists are always enemies.
also, FUCK you.
>>
>>75081591
Not me.
>>
I simply do not believe in a higher power/ supreme being. That being said I hate niggers feminists transgenders liberals of all shapes and sizes pretty much anyone other than white heterosexuals.
>>
>>75081591

I have no problems with the killing of fedora atheists along with every single Abrahamic follower.
>>
>>75083197
Yeah
>>
Loaded question.
>>
I'm an atheist and I hate those dickheads. The worst thing about them is how they take to it like it's some sort of new religion or cult.
>>
>>75083043
Stay salty m8.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.