[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eleven states sue U.S. government over transgender bathroom policy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
habbening

>(Reuters) - Eleven U.S. states sued the Obama administration on Wednesday, seeking to overturn a directive from the federal government this month that public schools should allow transgender students to use the bathroom matching their gender identity.

>Ramping up the culture wars in America, the states, led by Texas, accused the federal government of rewriting laws by "administrative fiat."

>"Defendants have conspired to turn workplace and educational settings across the country into laboratories for a massive social experiment, flouting the democratic process, and running roughshod over commonsense policies protecting children and basic privacy rights," the lawsuit stated.

>Nine of the 11 states are led by Republican governors.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/eleven-states-sue-u-government-over-transgender-bathroom-181904437.html
>>
Wrong side of history.
>>
>>75081568
>Nine of the 11 states are led by Republican governors.
>Nine of the 11
>9/11
>>
>>75081568
>POST YFW CIVIL WAR 2 STARTS OVER BATHROOMS
>>
>>75081801
AHAHAHA LE 9/11 FUNNY MEME
>>
>>75081801
(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))
>>
>>75081889
Someone's triggered.
>>
>>75081568
I can only imagine how horny teenagers will be happy to abuse this retarded law. Mostly guys, but some girls too,
>>
>>75081843
i want to not give a shit about bathrooms, but seeing people sue over toilets pisses me off
>>
>>75082032
No, it's just pretty overused. We need another allahuakbar of 9/11 proportions for terrorist jokes to be funny again.
>>
>>75081568
>Democratic Governors on board with this

HAAH WAAW
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 960x949) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 960x949
Secession when?
>>
>>75082220
Wouldn't they just do the vuq somewhere else without the law?

More generally, what's stopping teens from doing whatever the fuck they want as it is?
>>
>>75081801
State fuel melt federal beams
>>
>>75082999
Well, usually guys/girls can't get into different sex toilets without some risk, be it reprisal from school director, some bruises accompanying by high pitch screams, or plain embarrassment, etc. Now they can get into sanctuary without any worry in plain daylight before everyones eyes and nobody can stop them.
>>
>>75082999
The law simply removes one of two barriers between men and women. With the bathroom itself gone, the only privacy you're allowed to have is inside the stall. Those stalls aren't even that good at concealment, especially school ones.
>>
>my state is not part of it

Get your shit together Kentucky and join the struggle
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.