[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Donald Trump a Fascist? And more importantly, are you OK with that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Trumpism.jpg (503 KB, 1199x676) Image search: [Google]
Trumpism.jpg
503 KB, 1199x676
Think it's safe to say that he technically is given all of the evidence, problem is do you think it is all right to be a Fascist given his intentions? Will the ends justify the means?

I watched a documentary about Mussolini and the way people reacted to him at first was strikingly similar to how people react to Trump, he had great intentions too and they all fell for it, gave him every power. As they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, but how do you know Trump won't be a dictator? To deport Mexicans and Muslims, you'd need a fuckton of manpower, and to do that, you have to establish a massive unit. Well once he's done with that, who will he turn to next with that unit, the media, the Jews, the gays, the poor folk? Idk man, this guy scares the shit out of me, how can you trust this man with nukes and the entire military? Is a police state your version of a great America?

Discuss.
>>
>>75080574

>Is Donald Trump a Fascist?

No. All of your "questions" have been answered a hundred times on this board. Bait thread, sage and report.
>>
File: 1432865472001.jpg (2 MB, 3112x2338) Image search: [Google]
1432865472001.jpg
2 MB, 3112x2338
>>75080574
I've learned over the past 5 years that Fascism and Nationalism built the West.

Call the people I like or myself a Fascist and I couldn't care any less.
>>
>Is Donald Trump a fascist
No
>are you ok with that?
If he was it would only make him like him more.
>>
>>75080574
>americans
>every being sophisticated enough for fascism

Please anon. Fascism is the most aesthetic of the 3 modernist ideologies. American would never be into it.
>>
>>75080574
Yet another ignorant fuck. Reads nothing, knows nothing, libtard ignorance.

For example, the president's ability to selectively limit immigration and deport has been US law since 1952, and was used by Carter to deport 15000+ Iranians in 1979.

Quit being a moron please. Read for a change.

http://library.uwb.edu/static/USimmigration/1952_immigration_and_nationality_act.html
>>
>>75080574
I think horsey should hang himself
>>
He's an authoritarian, not a fascist but I'm fine with both.
>>
>>75080733
They said that about Mussolini too, "he just tells it like it is guys" "he has great intentions, nothing he plans to do will actually backfire guys" "We love him!"

Wake up dude. All the signs point to yes.

>>75080849
At least you're honest about it, I just wish /pol/ would get the stick out of its ass and realize this too.

>>75081065
>If he was it would only make him like him more.

You have confirmed my suspicions about /pol/, my thanks. I implore you to look up every Fascist in history, compare their uprisings to how their states ended up. Then form a better argument off of that instead of blindly agreeing to electing a fascist.

>>75081372
You are dead wrong, Trump wants to ban an entire race and religion, we're already halfway there.
>>
>>75081600
>You are dead wrong, Trump wants to ban an entire race and religion, we're already halfway there.

And what does this have to do with fascism?
>>
File: 1452272534144.jpg (26 KB, 368x475) Image search: [Google]
1452272534144.jpg
26 KB, 368x475
>>
>>75081600
>They said that about Mussolini too, "he just tells it like it is guys" "he has great intentions, nothing he plans to do will actually backfire guys" "We love him!"
>
>Wake up dude. All the signs point to yes.
>chicken_asking_for_proof.jpg
>>
>>75081600

>compare their uprisings to how their states ended up

Crushed by international bankers?
>>
fuck off nigger
>>
>>75081600
>You are dead wrong, Trump wants to ban an entire race and religion, we're already halfway there

Bulgaria is an Orthodox christian country, retard

>AMERICAN
>EDUCATION
>>
>>75080574
democraps and republicucks keep growing state power and centralizing it so that they can afford to steal ("""tax""") and inflate $ for benefits and gimmedats for their voterbase, the wellfare and warfare queens, the bankers and corporations. Silent majority gradually cannot afford to sustain or handle the parasite class that is now almost as large as the host of productive people. Famous businessman promises to try to keep out militant groups of people openly committing crimes and harm to our society like muslim rapefugees/ISIS agents and mexican drug dealers/rapists. "Oh no what if he abuses the centralized power that we have been working so hard to create? Extreme centralized power is good but only when it's abused in my favor and not other peoples!!!"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.