[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is jeb bush's kid Dude is the first mixed kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: George_P._Bush_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (445 KB, 1280x1626) Image search: [Google]
George_P._Bush_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
445 KB, 1280x1626
>this is jeb bush's kid

Dude is the first mixed kid of an all white family, I bet they all despise him
>>
He just looks like a white guy with a spray tan.
>>
Mixed people are beautiful they said
>>
MC Lazy Eye on the Mic to drop some fire!
>>
>>75080523
Wait, Jeb! knocked up that goblin he's with?
>>
>>75080523
>Implying it is his son
>Implying JEB! is George's son
>>
File: mongrels.jpg (94 KB, 960x711) Image search: [Google]
mongrels.jpg
94 KB, 960x711
>>75080523
>Implying he's not a full-blooded hispanic.
>>
looks a bit like donald jr
>>
>>75080642
he looks like the middle eastern version of ryan reynolds.
>>
File: 1459955994207.jpg (70 KB, 375x312) Image search: [Google]
1459955994207.jpg
70 KB, 375x312
>>75080523
>Dude is the first mixed kid of an all white family, I bet they all despise him

He'll go nowhere in life. His uncle killed whatever legacy the Bushs' could've had. The Saudi cover up in the 9/11 report just adds more tarnish to the family name. History will never be kind to these people and rightfully so. People who support the "religion of peace," have no place in the American government.
>>
>>75081070
Pay attention lads, THIS is why you don't marry a woman below average height: your son will be a manlet.
>>
He has sisters that are worse
>>
>>75081209
Oh shit I can see it.
>>
>>75080523
btw, three of his kids have been arrested. Great example of how inferior genetics will cause criminal activity.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/george-p-bush/jeb-bush-offspring-904736
>>
Quadroons are the future of the American race.
>>
I don't know what's worse. The fact that he's mixed? Or that his dad got repeatedly emasculated to the point of tears on live television for months.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.