[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish and if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: star_of_david.gif (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
star_of_david.gif
19 KB, 400x400
There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish and if you disagree you are an anti-semite.
>>
>>75079797
yup. problem?
>>
I'm half Jewish and I dislike most Jews. Fuck off you good goy
>>
oy vey goyim
>>
>>75079797
Intermarriage
Incest
Cult
Communism
Weak
Dumbed down by rabbi schlomo
>>
>>75079797
Judaism is a relatively pragmatic and useful ideology full of ideas that would have benefited most bronze aged tribals ( don't eat animals that often carry diseases)'. The problem with judaism is its potential as a weapon by allowing motherfuckers to claim messiahship and impose retarded rules on massive quantities of people under the guise of the cosmic space jew they call god. all abrahamic religions are regressive as fuck with Islam outclassing the others in terms of sheer barbarity.
>>
>>75080221
I am jewish and none of this is true.
>>
>>75080221
All lies. FALSEHOODS, PURE COINCIDENCES AND MALICIOUS LIES. The עם נבחר have never done anything לא בסדר. All מעשינו are completelyמוּצדָק. In fact אתה, הגויים should לשלם פיצויים for השואה .מגיע לך כל סימפטיה after מה שעשית to us. אתה תעשה מה שאתה were נוצר כדי לעשות, serve לָנוּ.

היום של הכנעה כוללת מתקרב, אתה תת-אנושי מזוהם. מהשליטה שלנו תהיה מוחלטת.
>>
>>75079797
I think we should have a separate /pol/ board just for Jews like us so we can focus our efforts.

That way we can deal with the shitters easier
>inb4 palastine shit-bombs every thread
>>
File: 1462387008128.webm (3 MB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
1462387008128.webm
3 MB, 1280x544
>>75079797
Zionists are cancer
jews are in general good """"""people""""
many will tell you about their religion
for a price
>>
>>75079797
so anybody gonna post the real iq jew chart proving that jews are actually dumber than the average non jew
>>
>>75079797
It's wrong to point out an negative issue and then become insulted for it.
>>
>>75080669
as a matter of fact, jews in general are very bad, only in rare cases you find a good jew, and a good jew never sticks to judaism, plus they distance themselves from other jews.
>>
File: 1464102313152.gif (2 MB, 640x354) Image search: [Google]
1464102313152.gif
2 MB, 640x354
>>
Antisemitism is just the natural defense of the Aryan people towards their polar opposite.
>>
Intermarriage and Incest happened lol. Tay Sachs and very increased risk of cancer, but also a longer life, are the result of that.

Communism: a lot of early communists were jewish.

Weak: eh

Dumbed down: Nah, those fuckers are hard working. They put me to shame, and I try my ass off.

I've met one annoying jew in my life, and I grew up in a predominently jewish area, and go to a STEM college surrounded by jews. I gotta say, they're by and large ok people.

The super powerful ones are the scum though.
>>
File: 1422386495796.png (172 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1422386495796.png
172 KB, 501x585
>>75079797
Stay away from my kids, rabbi rosenberg
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.