[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come so few of you French (or Europeans for that matter)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: download (3).png (344 B, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (3).png
344 B, 275x183
How come so few of you French (or Europeans for that matter) care if your country turns brown? You only seem to care if they are Muslim, nothing else. Why?
>>
>>75078910
France has a long history with African colonies, there have been a lot of Africans and North African Arabs in France for a very long time with very little trouble, the terrorism and social upheavals caused by the immigration of Middle Eastern Muslims from warzones are a recent development.

I'm not really interested in puritanical bullshit, I just want to remove the people who are causing problems.
>>
>>75079168

>I'm not interested in puritanical bullshit

God you are such a fucking faggot, how much you love brown cock it's despicable.

French confirmed for ruining Europe.
>>
>>75079168
Fuck you France
>>
>>75078910

I don't think our glass house has held up too well over the last several decades.
>>
>>75079168
>there have been a lot of Africans and North African Arabs in France for a very long time
>>
>>75079168
No>>75080065
>>
>>75078910
I must say I'm pretty surprised that Frenchies here are moderate. I'd expect them to be more like Action Francaise and Maurras, anti French Revolution etc. but it doesn't appear so
>>
File: CulturalAppropriation.jpg (170 KB, 748x767) Image search: [Google]
CulturalAppropriation.jpg
170 KB, 748x767
>>75078910
I don't care about people skin color if they are fully integrated, patriotic and grateful toward the country (ie: not the hateful BLM crowd that burns your flag, this shit triggers me so hard even without being american).

I'm not a white supremacist, even if I hate the demographic replacement policies.

I believe there is a Western spirit born in Greece 2500 years ago that is superior to any other (even if I respect eastern philosophy), which went through ages and needs to be carried forward for the sake of humankind.
The problem is this heritage is attacked by marxism, relativism and Islam.
>>
>>75080595
We're not set for long term racist dictatorship.

Petain can run the country for a couple of year because he was there from a coup.

At the very beginning, he was very popular.

But 2 years after, you had resistance everywhere (also thanks to STO).
>>
>>75079659
Well we tried to warn you.
>>
>>75080684
>redpanels, the fucking lolbertarian stuff

as if white people invented garment... It's as old as the first man, which btw was not white
>>
>>75079659
>>75079827
I care about three things:

-national sovereignty, which means controlling the borders, autonomy from foreign powers, and controlling the flow of people into the country
-preservation of culture, which means preventing hostile cultures like Islam or Globalist cultures from dominating France
-security, which means having a powerful military that can defend the nation

I don't care about the fictional death of the white race, we have an immigration problem and we have a Muslim problem, but the solution is border control and common sense anti-terrorism, not "kill everyone who doesn't have blonde hair."
Your fantasies of cucking and no-go zones are vastly exaggerated and do not reflect reality.
Feminism is a far bigger problem than Africans because that is what is stopping women from reproducing.

>>75080065
There have been African Negros permanently living in France for a hundred years, even though their ancestors fought to protect France during the wars you will say they don't deserve to be here?
After the Algerian war many Algerians came to live in France, have we had many problems with them? No.
All of the problems come from RECENT immigration from ME warzones, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, hardline fanatical Muslim countries.

Give me 1000 niggers over one Muslim.
>>
Because here non-whites keep to themselves and what few non-whites there are they tend to behave. Granted we might gets some nig-nogs chimping out now and again but it's nothing compared to the growing Islamic shitholes that are encroaching on not only White British by also ethnic British lifestyles.

I'd take in the same amount of Black Africans if we could deport all our Muslims. Americans just don't understand how fucking shit Muslims really are
>>
>>75080997
>Islam or Globalist cultures

sorry anon, we're already colonized, but not by Islam.

* US movies
* US TV series
* Blue-Jean
* Fast Food

we are a colony now. a fucking US colony
>>
>>75079168
>I'm not really interested in puritanical bullshit,

What does this have to do with anything?
Are we going to talk about "anglo-saxon puritanism" at any occasion now?
>>
>>75080997
>Give me 1000 niggers

Holy shit this fucking guy.

>I don't care about the fictional death of the white race
You're a faggot cuckold, that's why.
>>
>>75081243
RAP
TWERK
JEWLLYWOOD

such a great culture
>>
>>75080997
>After the Algerian war many Algerians came to live in France, have we had many problems with them? No.

Not true, algerians are a problem since the 80s.
But we made it a big fuck up with right of soil, binationality and family regroupment.
Giscard and Mitterand are fucking criminals, too bad these old farts will never pay.
>>
>>75079168
t. Maghrebi
so every arab causing problem is from the middle east and not from maghreb?
are you sure its not the other way around? look at all the ethnicity of terrorists that caused the last attacks
its always the same whether it's France or Belgium
>>
File: degaulle.jpg (56 KB, 464x600) Image search: [Google]
degaulle.jpg
56 KB, 464x600
>>75080684
>>75080997

Fuck you.
>>
>>75081243
France has retained it's culture more successfully than any Western European country, and French remains one of the most spoken and learned languages in the world.

>>75081304
Puritanical in the sense that some people here think only in absolutes and say we should deport anyone who isn't their personal definition of White regardless of how they behave, and regardless of the logistics of actually doing so.

>>75081433
>waah waaah cuck faggot BBC nigger dicks stealin' our wimminz

You're uninformed, interracial marriage is almost non-existent, even in the US which has a lower White population than any EU country will have for a hundred years the rate of intermarriage is only about 2%.
THERE IS NO PROBLEM.
Your race problem is invented by insecure cuckold fetishists, look at any actual data on the subject and you will see the problem is massively exaggerated.

The real problem is unchecked immigration, you guys aren't going to become a minority because of niggers raping your wimminz, but because of Hispanic immigration to the US and their higher birth rate.

In Europe the Muslims aren't stealing our wimminz, the problem is Arab immigration and their high birth rates.

Get your information from data and statistics not Blacked.

>>75081538
You have to admit an Algerian is way better than a Syrian or an Iraqi.

>>75081687
Why are we only now having attacks then?
Where were these Algerians and Maghrebis 30 years ago?

>>75081840
Lol "Christian culture".
Makes me laugh you fags are terrified of hostile invaders forcing their oppressive Middle Eastern religion on you, guess what that already happened. We lost our Gallo-Roman culture, THAT is French culture, not some kike desert religion.
>>
>>75078910
But we care, we all know soon or later, civil war is just inevitable.
>>
>>75082112
>pagan
Fuck off faggot. Nearly over 1.5 millennium of Christianity and counting. We weren't even pagans when France was born. Clovis was Christian.
>>
>>75082112
why are you so delusional?
you just have to type the name of the attackers to know that their origins are from Maghreb, not saying that these countries produce exclusively terrorists
>>
We french people despise algerians, who happen to be muslims.
They are agressive, they steal, they rape women, they hate France and constantly brag about how great Algeria is (which is like the worst shithole you can imagine, it's like Tijuana with muslims).

Niggers are dumber but less agressive. Most of them don't talk shit about France. All they care about is dancing and fucking obese white women.
So yeah, we tolerate them. But only because arabs are way worst and cause more problems.

Also, keep in mind that euroniggers have little in common with USniggers.

You selected the most resistant and stronger.
Our niggers are rather short and skinny.
>>
>>75082112
>Lol "Christian culture".
Makes me laugh you fags are terrified of hostile invaders forcing their oppressive Middle Eastern religion on you, guess what that already happened. We lost our Gallo-Roman culture, THAT is French culture, not some kike desert religion.

Notre culture découle soit de l'héritage romain soit de l'héritage catholique. Clovis s'est fait baptiser à Noel. Tu sais ce qui s'est passé quand un roi protestant est arrivé sur le trône en France?

Sérieux retourne garder tes chèvres.
>>
File: White Flag.jpg (26 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
White Flag.jpg
26 KB, 1000x666
>>75078910
The Glorious French battle flag.
>>
>>75082112
>Your race problem is invented by insecure cuckold fetishists, look at any actual data on the subject and you will see the problem is massively exaggerated.
>The real problem is unchecked immigration, you guys aren't going to become a minority because of niggers raping your wimminz, but because of Hispanic immigration to the US and their higher birth rate.
pretty much this. If we could cut down immigration drastically and improve native birthrates things would normalize over the years
>>
>>75079168
Indeed. Charlemagne himself was a black man.
>>
>>75083188
The flag of our king is white. The white flag became a thing because of everyone surrendering to us.
>>
File: 1462496574807.jpg (232 KB, 822x622) Image search: [Google]
1462496574807.jpg
232 KB, 822x622
>>75083188
Karl Martel/ Karl the Cuck

you get the difference? putain de nègre retournes vendre ton crack et préparer ta mixtape
>>
>>75078910
62% white talking
>>
>>75083565
62% c'est une vaste blague
dans leur recensement les youpins et nord africains sont considérés comme blanc.
>>
File: French Flag how to.jpg (231 KB, 735x1030) Image search: [Google]
French Flag how to.jpg
231 KB, 735x1030
>>75083422
>>75083560

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!
>>
File: senegal.jpg (252 KB, 950x726) Image search: [Google]
senegal.jpg
252 KB, 950x726
Yeah we have a long history with blacks. But they will never be French, sorry.
>>
>>75082877
T'est au moins breton, ou dans une region sans immigration pour tenir ce genre de discours
>>
File: obongo.jpg (65 KB, 628x514) Image search: [Google]
obongo.jpg
65 KB, 628x514
>>75083984
MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAM
>>
File: oeil2.jpg (147 KB, 567x321) Image search: [Google]
oeil2.jpg
147 KB, 567x321
>>75078910
Why should we care ? It's the culture that is important, not the race .Besides, race-mixing isn't very common. And we're still whiter than the US.
>pic related, I'm part of the master race
>>
File: wew.jpg (162 KB, 630x598) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
162 KB, 630x598
>
>>
Africans fighting over who farted, kek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkmT7I0UrbQ
>>
>>75078910
They have a backwards mindset and are futilely resisting our species progression towards one race
>>
>>75082575
>pagan

Who said Pagan you uneducated fuck?
France is descended from Gaul and Germanic tribes, Roman culture, my point is you scream about Islam when Christianity was exactly the same. A hostile, oppressive religion incompatible with our culture that was forced on us.
I don't give a shit about Islam, literally makes no difference, just another flavor of wacky ME icecream.
I care about the birth rates of migrants, that's the problem, not which brand of crazy desert shit they like best.
But keep feeling like your brand of crazy desert voodoo is better than theirs.

>>75082760
Again, where were they 30 years ago?
Why were they not blowing up stadiums and shooting up concerts back then?
Because of the recent radicalization and militancy brought by immigrants from the ME.
The extremist madrases and mosques in Europe are funded by Saudi Wahhabis, this is where they're getting their hatred of France, straight from the mouths of ME Arabs funded by ME Arabs.

>>75082948
It's a foreign religion, it's oppressive and archaic, if you want to practice it fine, do whatever you like I won't stop you, but don't act as if we owe it anything. France is a secular country with secular laws, there's no "In God we Trust" on our money.
The Pope is a dirty Argentine shilling for the left who wants the world to be one big happy borderless favela, there's no strength in Christendom anyone.

>>75084177
They clearly aren't integrating in that picture though.
>>
>>75078910
Let's just say we're less obsessed with race than the average NEET retard on /pol/ is.

For me, religion and culture is the most important thing. If you keep it strong, the rest follows.
>>
>>75082948
>We lost our Gallo-Roman culture

Kek, you are so dumb and have 0 knowledge about history.

We did not lose jackshit, we embraced roman culture because it was obviously superior and even the germanic tribes who invaded 500 years after embraced it to a large extent.
By the way christianity is a rehashed form of platonism to suit a monotheist religion.

You are a mix of celt, germanic and roman DNA
>>
>>75079168

>there have been a lot of Africans and North African Arabs in France for a very long time with very little trouble.

Nan mais quel tissu de connerie, le gars fait reference a la 1er generation qui est venu uniquement pour travailler.
Et encore je me suis un peu interreser a la periode et l'etreme droite enjolive curieusement ces gens
>>
I wonder if any of these nigger lovers live in Paris...
>>
File: america white lol.png (1017 KB, 1246x918) Image search: [Google]
america white lol.png
1017 KB, 1246x918
>>75078910
>How come so few of you French (or Europeans for that matter) care if your country turns brown?

I could ask you the same question, Barack.
>>
File: american wh.png (26 KB, 741x649) Image search: [Google]
american wh.png
26 KB, 741x649
>le 60% white nigger president country talk shit again and again
>>
>>75080997
>fought to protect France

They fought to protect themselves, they were kind of slaves..
>>
>>75079168
>there have been a lot of Africans and North African Arabs in France for a very long time with very little trouble

lolwat ? They arrived post WW2. That's not recent by a longshot on the scale of France's history. If anything, WE had been in Algeria for longer than Algerians have been in France.
>>
>>75078910
I don't care about the color of skin.
I'm always glad when more black people decide to live in Serbia . I only care if you are a muslim or not. It is 2016. Cancerous shit like islam should be eradicated
>>
>>75081538
>But we made it a big fuck up with right of soil, binationality and family regroupment.
So did we, Michel.
>>
>>75084587
I was quoting him but fucked up the greentext.

>>75084491
>archaic
Lol
c'est vrai que la figure du "bon père de famille" /pater familias doit te paraitre archaïque à toi et tes 12 épouses.

Et ce ""pape"" ne représente rien à mes yeux, comme tout ce qui vient après Vatican 2.0
>>
>>75084631
>>75084839
Et les soldats venu des colonies dans la Première Guerre mondiale, alors?
>>
>>75084491
stop shilling for your parents homecountry, France hasn't that much immigrants from ME.
the only point I can agree on is the funding from KSA, but this doesn't change the fact that they're corrupting Maghrebis, who are committing every terrorist attack on european soil. they are merely awaking the sleeping threat
That being said, I repeat, I don't consider Islam as a threat, as opposed to american paranoia. I don't think it has that much difference with the 2 other abrahamic religion.
the real problem is their lack of education, and of course communautarism
>>
>>75085113
Euh ils sont restés vivre en France de façon permanente ses soldats? C'est nouveau ça...
>>
>>75084851
>I'm always glad when more black people decide to live in Serbia .
4/10
>>
>>75080997

I like you, fellow countryman, I see too few of you in my everyday life, it feels good to know there is still some basic common sense and political priorities shared down here.
Cheers to you.
>>
>>75085113
Tous les soldats listés comme "des colonies" ne sont pas noirs ou maghrébins, il y a aussi les colons à hauteur de 50% dans ces contingents.
Aucun n'est resté. On parle de cas ultra isolés, il faudrait être très malhonnête pour parler de migration de peuplement.

C'est marrant, avec les gauchistes les immigrés sont très très nombreux il y a un siècle pour pouvoir justifier que la France est un pays d'immigration, et pas si nombreux que ça aujourd'hui pour justifier que la situation n'est pas si grave et qu'il n'y a pas de remplacement.
>>
File: 1462503285102.png (522 KB, 1504x1820) Image search: [Google]
1462503285102.png
522 KB, 1504x1820
>>75084713
Its Barack "Hussein", but he isn't secularist like Saddam, he is a proud muslim.
>>
>>75084491

>Again, where were they 30 years ago?
Because of the recent radicalization and militancy brought by immigrants from the ME.
The extremist madrases and mosques in Europe are funded by Saudi Wahhabis, this is where they're getting their hatred of France, straight from the mouths of ME Arabs funded by ME Arabs.
Ah oui donc le probléme ce n est pas qu'il y est un peuple dans le peuple, le probléme c est des intervention armée a des milliers de km de la france.

>Ils faisaient rien 30 ans en arrieres

Génial esperont qu'on ne fera rien d'autre pour deranger ces bons francais visiblement fort bien assimilé.
Ils ont la haine bien avant de rencontrer des salafiste, dés l'école primaire, toi ta certainement grandi dans un endroit riche, mais tout le monde sais ça.

Et le catholicisme est une religion romaine, je suis assez d'accord pour s'en debarasser, parce que tout le monde sais lire aujourd'hui et ce jesus est une pedale, mais ca a construit beaucoup de belle choses toutes trés europeene
>>
>>75078910
Dude, your have what, nearly 20% of your population black and maybe a larger percentage brown/hispanic?
>>
>>75078910
French women are ugly, i love arab pussies
>>
File: eb6.jpg (42 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
eb6.jpg
42 KB, 604x453
La France est un pays qui repose sur l'état providence avec 10% de chômage, une croissance pratiquement nulle et d'énormes problèmes communautaires... Et y'en a qui croient que l'immigration actuelle est bénéfique.
>>
>>75080997
Premier paragraphe est remarquable, j'approuve également
>>
>>75080990
>yfw gaul invented pants.
>>
Being French is a civic identity, ethnicity is irrelevant in France
>>
>>75085113
Mais de quoi tu parles, une bonne part des algeriens été des pieds noir, et les quelque vrai arabe qui se sont installé etait ridiculement peu nombreux, tous dans un coin de paris.
>>
>>75078910

>Have a French immigrant acquaintance
>ask him why he traded baguettes for burgers
>tells me of Algerians
>slaughtering animals in courtyards
>polygamy with multiple kids per wife
>all funded by Government welfare

France has been at the cutting edge of self destruction in Europe long before Sweden and Germany.

Surrender jokes about WW2 aren't even funny, as this country is overrun with garbage, and any attempt to talk about is immediately shut down. They currently are ridiculing the Death Metal guy who survived the December attacks.

Frankly, let these "progressive" Europeans burn. I hope they feel as smug as they look when they welcome refugees while they are getting their throats opened in the streets.

The ones worth a damn will immigrate legally to the USA anyway.
>>
>>75080997
>their ancestors fought to protect France
t. blackM, whose granddaddy didn't evn fight at the time.
Not even 1% of the leeches had a Grandfather in the army.
>>
File: paris metro.jpg (381 KB, 1414x610) Image search: [Google]
paris metro.jpg
381 KB, 1414x610
>>75080997
>Give me 1000 niggers over one Muslim.

Wow, that pretty much sums up white guilt and French lust for nigger cum.

I can't believe I used to respect Europeans at some point.
>>
File: fghj.jpg (154 KB, 630x598) Image search: [Google]
fghj.jpg
154 KB, 630x598
>>75084491
now it's fine
>>
>>75085733
Dude like actually blacks have always been part of america, unlike england and like they are christian so its like dude not a bad thing bro
>>
>>75084491
>Again, where were they 30 years ago?
>Why were they not blowing up stadiums and shooting up concerts back then?
Because number and cowardly race?
Just fucking look at every north african nation, all of them were white and christian initially.
This is exactly the same behavior that was enabled.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVkTcGcPLW8

I'm trying to understand why Marine Le Pen gets the level of abuse she does. I listened to her speech, and then when the questions started I was literally shocked. Loaded questions, nothing to do with the stuff she said, accusing her of basically being a Nazi....

and this is Oxford. I thought you had to be smart to go to Oxford, what the fuck? These children in the audience asking these questions.... Do they really think if you just import 10 million third world people they will magically be as intelligent, articulate, thoughtful, peaceful, pro integration, pro humanity, global civilization, let's hold hands together....

The fucking egoism of thinking that because you think a certain way, everyone will think the same way as you.

How the fuck did this happen? It's fascism, world government, globalization, FASCISM.

And they accuse the woman who wants to keep her country together as the fascist.. mind blown.

There is no way the common people agree with these ideas of multiculturalism and global citizenship. Holy shit Europe is so fucking primed for another war, are these people blind? They are going to fucking massacre each other because one side refuses to learn from the mistakes of the past and the other side simply is getting crushed and fighting to survive.
>>
>>75085733
dude, don't you watch the box, though? Like, the chimps are trashing the zoo, bro.
>>
>>75086054
> Immigrating to the US

No thanks. You're in full decline just like us anyways, except your culture is vulgar, trashy, and way more violent.

Don't get me wrong, I like the US but the situation is terrifying as well.
>>
>>75085199
But you could say that about anything, the ANTIFA scum roaming our streets are otherwise normal people being indoctrinated to be footsoldiers for a hostile outside force.
Is that different than previously peaceful people from former colonies being indoctrinated by Wahhabist Islam?
We get control of our culture and our borders and these problems will all go away.

>>75085291
Oui, en grande nombre.

http://encyclopedia.1914-1918-online.net/article/colonial_military_participation_in_europe_africa
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senegalese_Tirailleurs#After_1945
http://www.france24.com/en/20131108-african-troops-soldiers-world-war-french-hollande-senegal-algeria-tunisia

>>75085534
Many stayed, this is historical fact.
Ils se sont battu pour la France, c'est tous ce qui compte pour moi. Ils ont gagner le droit de vivre ici. Ils se sont battu pour leur citoyenneté.

>>75085683
Never said they never did anything bad, but France has almost never seen terrorism before the last few years when ME immigrants started coming here.
They are the problem, their ideology is the problem.

>>75086336
Well you're admitting they haven't done much up until now.
What more proof do you need of where the problem lies?
>>
>>75086054
Your country is overrun by a nigger muslim, who has been legally elected twice,
You gave courage award to trannies and produce subhumans like karl the cuck or trigglypuff.

its not a even a joke its reality.

No one wants to immigrate to cooncentral
>>
>>75086419
Because France has one cance worst than immigration, it's called socialist entitlement. All fucking teachers in public schools are lefties who encourage self hatred over colonization, slavery and WWII.
France is a great country, a beautiful and grand country, but with a miserable state and presidents since Pompidou.
And now people are scandalized when a right wing MP says the truth by saying that Gare du Nord feels like Africa...
>>
>>75086753
>Ils se sont battu pour la France, c'est tous ce qui compte pour moi. Ils ont gagner le droit de vivre ici. Ils se sont battu pour leur citoyenneté.

Vrai, et juste après avoir gagné avec nous la 2ème guerre mondiale, on est allé les massacrer à Setif

Ils ne demandaient qu'une seule chose: être des citoyens Français, avec les même droits et devoirs que tous les autres.

Et on a été assez con pour laisser passer ça!
>>
>>75079168
Bull-fucking-shit.

There were pretty much no non-whites in France before the end of WW2
>>
>>75086753
>Well you're admitting they haven't done much up until now.
>What more proof do you need of where the problem lies?
I """"admitted""" they were waiting for sufficient number to get the de facto backing of every party and start the demographic genocide.
Look how much Indians they killed throughout history, it literally was THE genocide.
>>
>>75087076
Donc si on suit votre logique. Les Américains et les Anglais qui ont libéré la France devraient devenir citoyens Français ?

Ils ont voulu l'indépendance, ils l'ont eu. Leurs pays sont redevenus de la merde sous leur administration... Et ils viennent tous en France pour travailler ? Mdr vous avez vu le chômage en banlieue ?
>>
>>75086753
antifa doesnt commit terrorist attacks afaik
their ideas are extreme and I don't condone their opinion, however they are a necessary tool to counter those fucking morons talking about restoring the monarchy to "kick all the non-whites"
>>
>>75079168
>Country is over 1400 years old
>Shitskin have been there for less than a century

They have been there for a very long time guys i swear !

Fuck off Abdelkader, retourne au bled.
>>
>>75086949

I am a teacher and I know other teachers and what you say is a gross exaggeration at best, you're simply projecting your own right-wing fantasies on our profession because it makes for a convenient scapegoat.
I spend my fucking days reminding binational kids they as much French as their other nationalities, sometimes even only French.
And when kids ask how the slave trad could even happen (they're so naive), I simply tell them that it was economically very lucrative, that morality is a fickle thing that changes conveniently over time and context and that the Black slaves were fucking captured an sold by other fucking Blacks. That Egypt and every Arab Empire that ever existed had slavery and that it has simply always been a mean used by the victors in a war to assert their dominance over the vainquished in History, not just a white thing.
Stop spouting bullshit.
>>
>>75087076
Alors se battre pour nous defendre c'est pas assez pour devenir Français? On va fermer les portes pour toujours et plus jamais interagir avec le reste du monde?
On va tuer tous les gens en France qui ne sont pas assez blanche, pour quoi faire? Tu pense que on va soudainement dédoublé le taux de natalité des femmes Frainçais parce-ce que on a tuer quelques negres?

>>75087472
They might as well be terrorists, they're plenty violent, they hate the country and culture.
>>
File: 1460492257733.jpg (193 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
1460492257733.jpg
193 KB, 600x739
>>75084435
>>
File: 1463084365247.png (54 KB, 454x439) Image search: [Google]
1463084365247.png
54 KB, 454x439
Sérieux les gars vous répondez encore au vendeur de tapis?
>>
>>75087601
L'éducation nationale Française est cancéreuse
>>
>>75087472
Antifas are cancer, they are brainwashed young idiots with no culture which agressivity is used by cynic globalist overlord like Soros or Rotschild and remain protected by the leftist government.
>>
>>75088154
this
>>
File: 1464086361857.jpg (55 KB, 306x949) Image search: [Google]
1464086361857.jpg
55 KB, 306x949
>>75080684
>>75080997
Having to much niggers is bad tho.
(we have to much niggers)
>>
>>75088115

Ok dude.
>>
>>75087601
Ah I understand you're defending your turf. Listen you dumbass, my parents are foreign, I am pure product of "Assimilation" as we say here.

So I'm paranoid when every fucking subject in German class was about Nazis, the Berlin Wall and guess what... Multikulti. My subject at the bac was about so poor brownskin having trouble in horrible aryan Germany...

Regarding French history it was pure repentance. Wonder why many youths from Africa keep bringing up colonization? It's because of this flawed idea that current generations have to pay the tribute of the past.

How about SES, economics in second, our main course was about unempoyment: "chômage". I mean KEK, maybe not learn how works a company before talking about the bad sides of capitalism?
>>
>>75084491
Again, where were they 30 years ago?

Granted, they were not blowing shit up at the alarming rate that they are today. But they were already leeching of the welfare state, mugging people, stealing, littering the streets, disturbing the schools and being general dickheads.

You place all the blame on the evil Saudis, and i feel you they are scum that deserve a nuke, but maybe, just maybe, if the brave and nice people from algeria can so fucking easily be turned into terrorist, then they don't belong here.

I'm sick and tired of this shitty rhethoric of "do not be wary of muslims, it might turn them into terrorists". If they are ticking timebombs, i don't want them in my country. And it's not like they contribute in anything useful when they are not being criminals. I can live without shitty french rap and kebab shops on every streets, thank you very much

The only shitskins i tolerates are atheist, upper class people from maghrebi country that were actually born and raised there, see their country as the shithole it is and embraced french culture as a way to distinguish themselves from the dirty masses. These guys are usually alright.
>>
>>75087601
Nah faggot, you are the one spouting shit. Who the fuck indoctrinated high school and university students into rioting, attacking the police, burning cars and their own schools over some useless law they know nothing about? Your fucking kind. Fuck off and die.

>>75087472
Antifas deserve to be exterminated down to the last one, including their families and anyone who support their way of doing things.
>>
>>75078910
>How come so few of you French (or Europeans for that matter) care if your country turns brown?
Asks the AMERICAN? Whites are already the absolute, objective minority under 5 years old. Your country is literally twice as bad off as any given European country.

Why don't Americans care if their countries turn brown? That's the real question here.
>>
>>75087449
C'est la tienne de logique que je ne suit pas. On a été chez les Algériens pendant 2 putains de siècles, ils nous avaient pas appelé au début non ?

L'indépendance, elle a été rendue inéluctable par le crétinisme de l’extrême droite et ses grands cons de l'OAS. C'est à eux que l'on doit tout ce merdier.

"On va remettre le pays comme il était avant", c'était leur politique à ces tarés de terroristes. Ils ont tué des dizaines de milliers d'innocents, rasés des villages, commis des milliers d'attentats (ils ont même essayés plusieurs fois de dessouder De Gaulle)

Des factieux que on a hélas pardonné après. Je les auraient fait tous fusiller !

en attendant, toute la merde de l'Algérie, ils en sont à l'origine.
>>
>all these frenchies arguing with each other
kek
>>
File: 1463468357290.jpg (75 KB, 800x390) Image search: [Google]
1463468357290.jpg
75 KB, 800x390
I believe that niggers and arabs are a huge problem religious or not. Top 15% of Arabs are fine to live with us along with top 5% of the Niggers. They get to stay in europe but should not be allowed to vote same with half niggers and half arabs.

The rest of them have to be kicked out. We would easily white wash the 15% and 5% shitskins and bring in more every few decades. Only the smart ones though.
>>
>>75088691
>>75088154
>>75088276
>>75087832
learn to read, I said I don't condone their behavior or ideas
they're just the other extreme
their number is limited, they have no real weight
>>
>>75088707
At least americans do not have insanely low birth rates. At least America has always had other races living near whites.
>>
>>75088766
L'Algérie, une colonie de l'Empire Ottoman et empires Musulmans pendant plus de 1000 ans.

Qui était un repère de pirates barbaresques dont la spécialité était la razzia des côtes nords de la méditerrannée... Quel grand peuple !

Je vois pas en quoi la conquête de l'Algérie et son rattachement à la France était différent du rattachemenet de la Corse, de la Savoie ou de Nice ? Explique-moi. Merci.

"Ci li michants blancs"
>>
Aren't you ashamed of being racists?
Vous avez pas honte d'être racistes?
>>
>>75086949
History teacher in high school here, while it's true that a majority of teachers lean left (although I don't know a single one who plans to vote for Hollande next year), only a minority of those I've met are hardcore SJWs preaching white guilt. What you should complain about is the school curriculum which, like everything else in this god forsaken country, is decided by clueless high ranking cock sucking civil servants
>>
>>75089015
They do have a real weight and when they recruit shitskins for their little revolution you will have a civil unrest buddy.
>>
File: 1463486787270.jpg (53 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
1463486787270.jpg
53 KB, 500x416
>>75088839
>>
>>75089149
>history teacher
Tu es le genre de prof chiant que personne aime et sur qui tout le monde crache dès qu'il quitte la salle, c'est ça?
>>
>>75089261
Baguette congelée c'est évident pêh
>>
>>75088376
Abdoule s'il te plais, apprends l'anglais avant de poster
>>
>>75088766

La guerre d algerie c est les algeriens pas les francais, l independance c est DeGaulle et pour une seule et unique raison il voulait pas 10M d algeriens en france, l extreme droite comme tu dis voulais donner la nationalité francaise aux algeriens va ouvrir un livre
>>
>>75089414
>s'il te plais
Apprends le français avant de poster en français, s'il te plaît.
>>
>>75089414
S'il te plaît*
>>
>>75089275
nice niggerish behavior
why would you spit on a teacher
>>
>>75089047
>At least americans do not have insanely low birth rates
And yet OP points out France, the one country with higher birth rates than America.
>HURR DURR THEY'RE ALL MUSLIMS
If the worst (unconfirmed) numbers are to believed, they're 33% of all births. Compared to America's (confirmed) >50% for non-whites. OP is still talking out of his fucking ass.
>>
>>75089414
Apprends la grammaire française avant de poster
>>
>>75088766
>ils nous avaient pas appelé au début non ?

Tu veux dire a part en pillant les cotes du sud de la france non stop pendant plusieurs siècles ?

Et puis un jour on s'est rendus compte qu'ils étaient assis sur un gros gros tas d'or, isolés, et avec un équipement militaire 50 ans en retard par rapport au notre, j'ai vraiment besoin de te faire un dessin ?

Quant a l'indépendance algérienne sérieusement renseigne toi les gars de l'ALN étaient des terroristes et des putains de barbares qui ont continué a faire péter des bombes même quand on a proposé de laisser le choix de l'indépendance au peuple algérien par référendum.
>>
>>75088683
It's not like I'm advocating for more Muslim immigration or anything, but what I'm saying is persecuting people who have been here for several generations without any problems because of the actions of new immigrants and the ideology new immigrants bring is not defensible.
Being a Racialle is not unique to Muslims, hell we had Gypsies doing that shit before we even contacted Africa.

If an Algerian 4th generation living in France becomes a terrorist and attacks a stadium, that's because Saudi Wahhabis financed his mosque, and ISIS has a network of terrorists to supply him with explosives, and all of these things are only happening to begin with because the EU and the radical left is in control of our borders.

On the other hand Syrians and Iraqis coming here, line them up and shoot them, they are subhumans.

But if we control our borders we stop these problems.
They can't radicalize people if they can't fund mosques, they can't supply people if ISIS soldiers can't walk across the border claiming to be 15 year old Syrians.
>>
>>75085789

I'm a French woman, and i would never go near you, traitor.
>>
>>75089495
>>75089538
merci les abdoules
>>
>>75088691
wew lad, students went out rioting because they wanted to miss classes and have fun, because their parents gave no fucks or encouraged them, because rioting is practically our national sport. You really think most of them give a flying fuck about what we think and what we tell them ? Well guess what : those who do are those who stay in class to work instead of wanking around town with cgt flags
>>
>>75089696

> I'm a French woman
> on /pol/

At best you're a tranny.
>>
>>75089712
de rien mamadou
>>
>>75089766

I can post my ID card right now to prove my point. But should i, that's the real question.
>>
>>75089696
Seins, ou casse-toi.
>>
>>75089891
Well if you want to be on a police watch list thats a good idea.
>>
>>75087832
Y'a des centaine de pays,province,peuple dans l histoire qui se sont battu a un moment ou a un autre dans le camp de la france, alors quoi toit le monde est francais, un suedois est legitime pour devenir francais? un russe ?un turc ?
>>
File: fnj_3510.jpg (75 KB, 474x729) Image search: [Google]
fnj_3510.jpg
75 KB, 474x729
>>75089712
Oh, un crétin des alpes.

Vous allez faire quoi quand les données bancaires de vos clients français seront échangées automatiquement ? Vendre de la raclette ?
>>
File: 1463681197311.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1463681197311.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>75089696
Come close to me then
>>
>>75089979

I've been on 4chan for 6-7 years, it's alright mate.

>>75089902

Je me respecte, désolée.
>>
>>75089996
Vendre leur cul au plus offrant comme le veut la tradition
>>
>>75089751

And we (first teacher to post in here, English teacher) tend to focus more - what a shock - on those who are not fucking wankers.
Blame the curriculum indeed, our political class has indulged the country into a form of white guilt while I, as a citizen, absolutely refuse and reject the idea of being somehow born guilty of my ancestors' wrong - nor do I take credits for their accomplishments.
French people have long developed a tradition of being whiny cunts whenever a reform was attempted, true there are some fucking morons in the Education Nationale but I really don't think it's a majority.
Wanna know what I think of our beloved rioters ? Here go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_yn2VrwMtc

>>75089891
Post resting bitch face and we'll see for ourselves.
>>
>>75089691
Aren't your beliefs on this subject largely the same as Front National?
La France d'abord, après musulman?
>>
>>75090127
C'est sympa de cacher ton opinion politique auprès de tes collègues SJWs? kek
>>
>>75079168
Listen Pierre, when I go to France, I want to fuck a sexy French slut, not a goddamn African/Middle Eastern mutt
>>
>>75089980
Je pense qu'on leur doit l'option, au moins.
>>
>>75090061
May I ask who do you support on politics ? Why do you browse/pol/ anyways ?
>>
File: french african asian gf.png (307 KB, 451x521) Image search: [Google]
french african asian gf.png
307 KB, 451x521
>>75090256
you wouldn't?
>>
>>75090256
I could say the same with America you know, difference is you have black and Hispanics
>>
>>75090127
Un prof de droite omg, ça existe
>>
>>75082567
This and i hope soon
>>
File: h0nfThx.jpg (71 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
h0nfThx.jpg
71 KB, 380x380
>>75090235

Je sais que tu fais le débile sans trop te forcer mais je ne cache rien du tout.
Au mieux les cons qui ne me paraissent pas constructifs lorsqu'on a des avis divergents, je cesse de leur répondre, dont acte.
>>
>>75089691

>If an Algerian 4th generation living in France becomes a terrorist and attacks a stadium, that's because Saudi Wahhabis financed his mosque, and ISIS has a network of terrorists to supply him with explosives, and all of these things are only happening to begin with because the EU and the radical left is in control of our borders.
Non pas du tout, le probleme ce n est pas l'éxterieur guerre au moyen orient ou salafiste, le probleme c est qu il y a un peuple dans le peuple, alors dans qu'on vit dans l'opulence comme aujourd'hui tout va plus ou moins bien on est lethargique mais ca durera pas.
>>
>>75078910
Scum bag civic 'nationalists'. Nuff said.
>>
>>75089619

It's 25% nationwide actually. Well, doesn't change that much anyway ; in 15~20 years muslims will be the majority amoung the youngs.

Assuming the gov does nothing to boost the native birth rates or lower the muslim birth rates of course, which will be the case. It's obviously more tolerant to let the shit going up and watch our beloved country explodes once for all than applying appropriate measures to save it whitout dropping a inch of blood.

God damn it, we're runned by retards.
>>
>>75090286

I don't support anyone but if i had to, FN.

I browse pol because i'm tired of seeing Europe falling into pieces and it gives me a little bit of escape.

Tired of all the degeneracy outside.
>>
>>75090628
If you live in Paris, you should go to a museum, it's always good to remember how great this country was.

I go to the Louvres every two weeks and it's the best red pill.
>>
File: MyCulture.jpg (14 KB, 620x340) Image search: [Google]
MyCulture.jpg
14 KB, 620x340
>>75089691
>implying anti-franc/western feelings is not cultivated and transmitted every generation

African immigrants are like a bag of hatred powder, in the 80s and 90s it was concentrated around ghetto culture, now it is around Islam (which is far more dangerous).

I will tell you, I work with the highest tier of them (doctors and engineers) who were born and educated in France, they manage complain how the country is horrible and racist against them when the country provided them opportunities they would never have in Tunisia or Algeria.

The funniest part is that the ones born and who studied in Africa before coming here for university are much more grateful toward France and often reply to the moaners how dogshit the situation is in back there and how they would want that their fellow countrymen would be as serious and reliable as french.
The french born then always try to deviate the debate on FN or colonization but it never works.
>>
>>75090270
Putain mais quel taré.
Au nom de quoi on leur doit quoi que sois?
>>
File: backtothefuture_2261121k.jpg (91 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
backtothefuture_2261121k.jpg
91 KB, 858x536
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
-Marty McFly
>>
>>75090908
Yes I like Le Louvres ... but I was in Paris near le Louvre 1 month ago and godamn.... why there so much nigger selling their manche a selfie or mini eiffel tower ... i was surprised, there were like 20 ... did you see nigger near the enter of le louvre?
>>
>>75089696
Tits o gtfo
>>
File: 2013-09-28-dals4-006393.gif (764 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
2013-09-28-dals4-006393.gif
764 KB, 301x300
>>75085789
> i love arab pussies.
i do too, but you need to understand that the ones you're getting in France are the worst quality.
i don't think i'v ever seen an arab chick that was over 7/10 in France.
particularly Moroccans, they're surprisingly ugly.
>>
>>75090628
Ok well it's good knowing women's are also waking up. Everyone is welcome in the fight against the traitors.
>>
>>75090202
I don't know, FN is the best option right now but like all Right parties in the EU everything good they say is overshadowed by something retarded.

They're anti-EU and pro border control which is good, but they're also overly protectionist and on bad terms with the Right leaders from other countries.
Nigel Farage and Marine LePen hate eachother based on nothing but retarded oldworld ideas.

There's no point freeing ourselves from the EU and the globalists only to end up fighting eachother again.

>>75090973
Victim politics is a problem all over the world though, they're no different than the BLM in the US, as soon as we stop humoring them they'll shut up.

>>75090994
On n'a aucun alié ou amie dans le monde entier alors? Et c'est toi qui me traite de taré?
>>
File: danse-avec-les-stars-4-alizee.jpg (86 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
danse-avec-les-stars-4-alizee.jpg
86 KB, 640x640
>>75091121
Laisse Alizée en dehors de ça
>>
>>75090061
Est-ce que tu es contente d'être glorifiée comme une princesse aryenne ?
>>
>>75090628
>dont read
Tits o GTFO
>>
File: Globalcolorsmall.jpg (55 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
Globalcolorsmall.jpg
55 KB, 640x452
>>75091121
Well you know why they're ugly...
>>
>>75090908

I live in a tiny city. Good thing here is that only whites visit museums. I've stopped going outside a long time ago so it doesn't matter anyway.

>>75091183

There are not a lot of women waking up, if anything now they're all degenerates feminists.

>>75091345

Je ne pense pas être glorifiée, ça me fait juste plaisir de pouvoir en discuter. J'essaie de redpill ma famille mais parfois c'est dur.
>>
File: alizee-au-mexique_3195012-L.gif (1 MB, 354x300) Image search: [Google]
alizee-au-mexique_3195012-L.gif
1 MB, 354x300
>>75091296
c'est ma waifu
>>
>>75091085
Yeah I talk to them quite often. I don't know why the Mairie de Paris doesn't do anything... The same goes for the romas.
>>
File: alizee-tatouage-2.jpg (110 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
alizee-tatouage-2.jpg
110 KB, 960x960
>>75091647
>>75091296

She became a tramp stamp.
>>
>>75091530
Well I assume it's true but still I'd say 1/4 of women's are taking the red pill now. Of course more man have took it, also are you surrounded by lefty in your everyday life ?
>>
>>75091530
Do you like being a girl?
Are you really a girl?
Are you sure you're not a troll?
Do you have a boyfriend or a husband?
Have you ever considered getting a non-white boyfriend?
What do you about people posting porn pics on 4chan? Are you not triggered? Why?
Do your family know about 4chan?
How did you find out 4chan?
Do you browse other boards, like /int/ where there is a /fr/ thread?
Do you have any friends in real life?
Do you prefer talking with us on /pol/ rather than talking with normalfags?
>>
>>75080997
>preservation of culture

tell me, if your parents had went to Africa and you were born there would you relate yourself more with the African country, where you went to school in, or with France, country whose the culture your parents probably educated you by, where 99.9% of your ancestors lived and your race lives?

even in America where racial identity doesn't exist as much (cuz you know the natives went to shit so the country was built on immigration) and where the blacks have been living for hundreds of years, blacks whose ancestos were sold to the Europeans by the African countries, they still manage to be African nationalists

you can't preserve culture with immigration, you can take the people out of the culture but not the culture out of the people
>>
>>75091258
Ben non ca jamais été le cas et ca ne le sera jamais, les pays amis n existe pas il n y a que des interet commun.
Et même si la france avait des pays amis pour quel raisons elle donnerai la nationalité a tous ces gens qui n'ont rien de francais

>>75091121
Because we take the worst, the poorest and criminal, hassan king of maroc, literaly and openly give french and belgium "visa to marrocan criminals and our gov accept that like if it was normal, fucking traitor
>>
File: aliz_mp4.webm (2 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
aliz_mp4.webm
2 MB, 960x720
>>75091835
i hate tats,
>>
>>75078910
I want to keep this country white. Both muslims and Congo niggers have to go back
>>
OP is confused because he is an American who has never spent much time in Europe main America, there is only a single white culture, so an alienated white male like soap feels misguided kinship with all other white people in the country.

In Europe, there are many whites, but from many cultures. And they all hate each other, even though they are all white. This concept does not compute with an American since Americans only see things through race.

So OP asks stupid question about why France isn't defending the white race. Because France doesn't give two shits about white people, even though they are white themselves. They've been fighting with other white people for millenniums.

What France really cares about is FRENCH CULTURE. This over-rules any concerns about race. And the biggest threat to French culture is ... le americain.

But OP doesn't get it b cause he is typical burger who probably has never left burger land.

t. American expat in France
>>
File: CgCEmJ5UkAA6dO9.jpg (41 KB, 504x336) Image search: [Google]
CgCEmJ5UkAA6dO9.jpg
41 KB, 504x336
>>75084151
>It's the culture that is important, not the race
I honestly feel bad for you guys you have no idea what you are in for.
>>
>>75089275
You've had a traumatic schooling experience didn't you ?
>>
>>75078910
Because even mentioning race will make you a social pariah. To focus on religion is the only way.
>>
>>75083820
Allez 35% :D
>>
>>75091880

1/4 ? Except old women, the only thing they're taking is the BBC.

I'm not surrounded by them anymore, i'm a shut in. The only time i am near them is when my family has friends over. Painful.

>>75092008

>No
>Yes
>Absolutly not a troll.
>I don't have a boyfriend nor a husband.
>Never.
>I don't care, i have browsed for so long, i spend 10 hours/day on 4chan.
>No
>A dude i used to play video games with mentionned it to me.
>I do browse other boards but not /int/
>I don't
>Obviously, i ree everytime i see a normie.
>>
>>75078910

For me it's all about getting money to leave it before the anthill goes full zerg.

>WE WUZ DRUIDZ
>>
>>75088766
Bougnoule mental.
>>
>>75092576
Thanks for replying, you're as nice as a woman could be.
>>
>>75092320
Faut pas abuser, la culture c est bien, mais si il y a 10 noir pour un blanc en france, la france c est terminer.

Alors oui jusqu'au années 80-90 l ennemie absolu de la france c'était les usa, aujourd'hui sans enlevé rien de leur toxicité les usa sont en second positions derriere l immigration de masse et juste devant l islamisme o
>>
>>75092799

y-you t-too
>>
>>75093069

Why don't you have any friends sempai ?
Are you ugly or just associal ?
>>
>>75093203

Hikikomori.
>>
>>75092576
Yes 1/4, its not so rare to see womens in redpilled organization anymore. Luckily my whole family is redpilled, as for people's in daily life I usually only see lefty and shitskins, I'm in a big city, that's why I consider moving to a village or small city and find some more respectable and interesting people's to talk with.
>>
>>75092427
Let me tell you something.

Americans invented "the White race".
There is no such thing, there are no "White people".
It's the invention of many different races who happen to look somewhat similar banding together in a multicultural society.
That doesn't exist in Europe, I'm not "White" I'm French.
A German isn't "White" he's German.
His Germanic heritage is as different from an Englishman's Anglo-Saxon heritage or a Spaniard's Iberian heritage as a Persian and an Indian.
Europe isn't just made up of countries, each country is also an ethnic and cultural group.
We are all the same race, Caucasian, which includes Indians, Arabs, Europeans, Russians, etc. Our ethnicities are French, German, Indian, Russian, English, Swedish, etc.
That is what counts.
Americans don't even know what their ethnic makeup is, random mixtures of German, Irish, Hispanic, who knows.
There's nothing wrong with that, but don't apply the concept of "Whiteness" to Europe. There is no White identity here.
>>
>>75092320
Actually you migh have been right... 40 years ago.
Nowadays? Not so much.
>>
File: 1462157230998.jpg (59 KB, 518x589) Image search: [Google]
1462157230998.jpg
59 KB, 518x589
>>75092576
You sound like the perfect pol/fu
>>
>>75083560
Fun fact: Martel is old-french for Hammer

>WE WUZ PALADINS
>>
>>75093350

>Not so rare

I have doubts, i'm sorry. It would not surprise me if they acted redpilled in front of us and took the bbc behind. (I remember this nazi girl who did a porno with a black male, or was it false ?)

>>75093443

I guess i do.
>>
>>75093393
I'm not applying concepts of whiteness you fucking mong what in the fuck are you even on about?
>>
>>75093853
You're the one going on about race and how we all have to unite against the darkies.
>>
>>75093824
>>75093350

Would like to add, women are also easily influenced.
>>
>>75093853
Don't mind him, he is just some retarded algerian.
>>
OP, here's the explanation:

White children are raised believing the following sentence:

"Be nice, and others will be nice to you".

So when Ahmed burns your car, it's because someone was mean to him, ie someone called him a sand nigger, or didn't give him a job, and so on.

The obvious solution is to spot, shame and imprison the racist, make sure everyone is nice to Ahmed, and he will stop burning cars and stealing stuff, and will finally integrate as a true European.

Yes. They actually believe this shit, and there is actually no way to disprove it as long as there remains one single racist suspect. Makes sense ?
>>
>french people only show up in threads about france

why so isolated baguettes?
>>
>>75093941
Are you too stupid to read IDs you fucking plonker?
>>
File: redpilled woman.jpg (101 KB, 600x852) Image search: [Google]
redpilled woman.jpg
101 KB, 600x852
>>75093824
this one ?
women don't really have any political or moral convictions from my experience, they just go with the flow and do whatever they feel like doing.
bonus point if it brings them attention, they love that.
>>
>>75094275
>>
> Anonymous (ID: bpwIv7Kg) 05/25/16(Wed)23:13:00 No.75092427 ▶>>75093393
>File: CgCEmJ5UkAA6dO9.jpg (41 KB, 504x336)
>>>75084151
>>It's the culture that is important, not the race
>I honestly feel bad for you guys you have no idea what you are in for.
>>
File: wait a sec.jpg (11 KB, 200x217) Image search: [Google]
wait a sec.jpg
11 KB, 200x217
>>75094103
But shitskins are not being nice by coming into our country. Plus they begin all the shit by keeping their culture and raping women & all
>>
>>75094179
I only care about France tbqh
>>
>>75093339
I want to pat your head
>>
>>75094377
Can you point out where I said anything about the h'white man uniting against the darkies becuase I sure as fuck can't see it mate.
>>
>>75078910
race is nothing compared to culture.
>>
>>75094312

I think there was another picture, but if this one also fits what i just said then it's good.

What you said is true. I couldn't have said it better.

>>75094508

W-We will have to marry before you can pet my head anon.
>>
>>75094631
then why do all black communities have shitty cultures?
>>
>>75090127
Merci pour la vidéo, mes côtés avaient pas souffert comme ça depuis longtemps
>>
>>75094605
You're saying race and not culture matters when the whole racial animosity thing is uniquely American, it doesn't exist in Europe.
No, not because we're all cucks, because the concept of a unified White race does not exist in Europe.
>>
>>75094631
why do you people act like Africans have no culture of their own lol?
>>
>>75094508
>>75094741
this role plaing is getting ultra cringy
>>
>>75093824
Kek
Would you please gtfo
>>
>>75094752
You've never seen an upscale black community?
Rich black folk are pretty well educated
Its just there arent a lot of them
>>
>>75083378
if things were different we wouldn't have a problem.
>>
>>75079659
burger
>>
>>75094741
You're getting cuter and cuter, femanon
If only I could pat your head through my screen
>>
>>75095046
There are always outliers
What about African cultures? Shit across the board.
>>
>>75094790
N'importe quel francais se sent plus proche d'un suisse ou d 'un espagnol que d'un """""francais""""" noir.
Il y a juste difference de degré pas de nature
>>
>>75094991

Responding kindly to an anon is cringy ? I don't think so, but if you say it, it must be true. Maybe i should have responded with "fuck off creep" ?

>>75095001

Why would i ?
>>
>>75094790
Nah your just putting word into my mouth you pillock, culture matters but saying race doesn't is delusional.
>>
>>75094790
Just accept American culture already. When I moved here I lol'ed at
>bon week-end
>le parking
>more American songs on the radio than French

Americans really have no idea how overwhelmingly powerful their cultural influence is.
>>
>>75095556
>Maybe i should have responded with "fuck off creep" ?
P-please don't
I'm sorry if I creeped you out
I rarely talk to girls so I wanted to have a comfy exchange of words
>>
>>75095393
Bah oui, je veu pas dire que ca compte pour rien, sauf que "White" ca n'existe pas en Europe.
Les Allemends et les Suisse ne sont pas pareil.
>>
>>75095593
En même temps la production culturelle française de nos jours c'est les productions canal+ ou FTV, la musique "nègre" comme aime le proclamer Lesquen et des bouquins que je ne peux personnellement pas blairer.

Bonus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCP2eeZHYqY
>>
>>75095914

Why would you creep me out ? You haven't said or done anything wrong anon. It was a sweet exchange of words, he probably called it cringy because /pol/ isn't the place to act cute.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 124x125
>>75095556
>>
>>75095914
>believing anon is a girl just because

watchu doing amigo?
>>
>>75096397
I see.
I'm relieved you don't see me as a creep.
You're very kind and mature, femanon.
>>
>>75096659
Go to /r9k/ for that shit you're embarrassing me.
>>
>>75078910
Do you know what mexicans are USA?

But to answer, if they're from the commonwealth and love this country and our values then I don't mind. If they denounce this country, live in ghettos, don't speak English and are general cunts then they can fuck off. That applies usually to mudslimes and slavs
>>
>>75079168
Va te faire enculer suceuse de nègres. La France blanche, chrétienne, te chie dessus.
>>
>>75096629
I chose to believe in femanon.
Is is wrong to want to believe in someone whose posts you appreciate?
>>
>>75089691
>It's not like I'm advocating for more Muslim immigration or anything, but what I'm saying is persecuting people who have been here for several generations without any problems because of the actions of new immigrants and the ideology new immigrants bring is not defensible.
if it's a widespread problem then a policy change, addressing the rogue parts within them, is reasonable.
just as you can't throw all of them in the persecutation group - you can't all put them in the victim group
>>
>>75096431
>>75096629

You're calling me a bait, interesting.
I could post a part of my ID, not that i care. But then what ? That wouldn't change a lot if i proved i am indeed a woman.

>>75096659

It's okay anon, but let's stop the cutesy. As fun as it is, it has nothing to do with politics
>>
>>75094991

Qu'est ce que tu viens de putain de dire à propos de moi, petite salope? Pour ton information je t'apprends que j'ai été diplômé premier de ma promo dans la marine, et j'ai été impliqué dans de nombreux raids top secrets contre Al-Quaïda, et j'ai plus de 300 meurtres confirmés. J'ai reçu un entrainement en guerre des gorilles et je suis le meilleur sniper de toute l'armée Française. Tu n'es rien pour moi excepté une autre cible. Je vais te putain d'effacer avec une précision telle qu'elle n'a jamais été vue sur terre auparavant, note bien cela. Tu penses que tu peux t'en sortir après m'avoir dit ce genre de merdes sur Internet? Réfléchis à nouveau, enculé. En même temps que nous parlons je contacte mon réseau secret d'espions dans la France entière et ton adresse IP est en train d'être tracée en ce moment même alors tu ferais mieux de te préparer pour l'orage, ver de terre. L'orage qui efface cette petite chose pathétique que tu appelles ta vie. T'es putain de mort, gamin. Je peux être partout, n'importe quand, et je peux te tuer de plus de 700 façons différentes, et ce juste à mains nues. Non seulement je suis entraîné de façon extensive au combat sans armes, mais j'ai en plus accès a un arsenal entier provenant du corps d'armée de la marine française et je vais l'utiliser en entier pour effacer ton cul misérable de la face de ce continent, espèce de petite merde. Si seulement tu avais su quelle vengeance impie ton petit commentaire "intelligent" s'apprêtait à faire descendre sur ta tronche, peut être que tu aurais fermé ta putain de gueule. Mais tu n'as pas pu, tu ne l'as pas fait, et maintenant tu en payes le prix, espèce d'idiot. Je vais chier de la fureur sur ta tronche et tu vas te noyer dedans. T'es putain de mort, gamin.
>>
>>75095954
Oui, c'est vrai.
Le concept correct, c'est "européen"
Je me sens proche d'un belge, d'un anglais, d'un allemand, d'un italien, d'un polonais, etc.
Je ne me sens pas proche d'un marocain.
>>
>>75097351
Tu n'aimes pas enculer les chameaux en mangeant tu couscous ? Quel manque de tolérance.
>>
>>75096914
You're from the UK you don't even have a culture or identity, you're just an unofficial colony of the US. Most EU countries are protected by a language barrier but you've just been fucking inundated.

>>75097351
Voila tu sais le dire mieux que moi.
>>
>>75085513
Corto Maltese ! :D
>>
>>75097229
Baby first pasta XDDD
>>
>>75097116
Post hand with timestamp, with your filthy hermit room in the background for bonus points
>>
>>75097943

Je t'égorgerai petit gitan vas t'en vas sucer une bite noire
>>
>>75098461
mange tes morts
>>
File: inskekkah.jpg (144 KB, 735x999) Image search: [Google]
inskekkah.jpg
144 KB, 735x999
>>75078910
reminder that you can help fight for the cause in other ways.
>>
>>75097610

Implying 80% of music, movies, games, series, and overall culture don't come from the US in France ?
>>
>>75097116
you've already proved yourself to be a woman because you're a huge fucking cunt
>>
>>75098551
wrong thread meant to post in this one
>>75089883
>>
>>75098442
>>75098607
Can you please stop bothering her?
>>
>>75098591
That language barrier is a huge thing though.
It's not direct, everything has to be translated.
>>
>>75097610
We didn't kill our royals, and we'll leave the EU soon enough. I feel pretty alright, cheers m8!

>>75098543
Arabe détecté. Seul un cafard utiliserait ce terme.

Il est l'heure de lever le ciel au cul et d'implorer le bédouin pédo-déviergeur, ne sois donc pas en retard !
>>
>>75098442

I am not posting any part of my body or of my home.

>>75098607

A cunt ? Because i despise non - whites ? Stay mad paki.

>>75098675

Please don't white knight.
>>
>>75086905

>no one wants to immigrate to cooncentral

Are you even reading the replies in this thread by your country men? Literally 90% of them don't even care if their country turns brown so long as "French" culture lives on.
>>
>>75081243
Thats right, accept it
>>
>>75098809
>impliquant
C'est une insulte de gitan, en fait.
>>
>>75098833
Can I defend you without being a white knight?
>>
>>75098833
kek i just wanted to call you a cunt because my female housemates are pissing me off so i'm living my rage through you
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.