[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ reconcile it's racism with Christianity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 1024x683
How does /pol/ reconcile it's racism with Christianity? Would not Christ have loved all equally?
>>
>>75078682
Deuteronomy 7:3
Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
>>
>>75078682
I am not religious but the Old Testamanent is clearly superior to the New Testament.
>>
>>75078682
If blacks want me to stop generalizing them they need to start behaving like humans and not like monkeys.

I don't care about genetics, I care about behaviour, blacks and shitskins behave like fucking children.
>>
>>75078682

Reminder that Christ, as human, also had fits of rage against the jew.

There's nothing wrong with naming things as they are.
>>
>>75078682
The Bible says clearly not to use love as an excuse to make bad decisions.
It says the Earth is problematic but nevertheless try to do the right thing, which it always characterizes as building a homogeneous community of similarly-minded people.
>>
>>75078682
Jesus never saw niggers in L.A.
>>
>>75078682
They can't really
>>
>>75078682

Wouldn't "how do Christians reconcile their racism with Christianity" be a better question?
>>
>>75078682

It's much to assume that everyone is an asshole. Than after ten years of probation you can move people to the next category - "Maybe not an asshole".

Only chosen people get a postmortem raise to - "Probably was a decent human being".
>>
>>75078682
also said to be wise like sneks

what does snek do when u move to his territory?

snek coils and waits

act like an asshole or bother him too much, snek bites your ass and you die

europe=snek
immigrants= invader

get it ?
>>
>>75078682
I love all the races. I love them so much I want them to be able to preserve their racial and cultural identities. I love my race that much too.
>>
>>75079445
It's assumed since /pol/ leans heavily right-wing, the vast majority are Christians. I believe that is what OP was getting at.
>>
>>75078682

Christianity is something for Europeans only and people with European ancestry. I don't think that nigs or other races can understand Christianity. Also, I cannot imagine paradise as a multicultural place. The old Europeans spread christianity among Africans and south-east asians and the savages of South America, thinking the word of God would elevate them to a human state. It didn't. It just made Christianity a tool for non Europeans to ''blend in'' our societies, but their poor mental and spiritual being stayed the same.
>>
>>75079201
This.

Nonetheless, being hateful towards someone just for his race is completely retarded.
>>
File: 1452307360075.png (789 KB, 956x736) Image search: [Google]
1452307360075.png
789 KB, 956x736
Niggers aren't human
Asians are soulless and don't feel any real empathy
'Hispanics' (anything in Central/South America) are typically some kind of half-breed between a human and an Aztec which aren't human
Arabs are typically Muslim, and even when they're not, they still have rape/beheading tendencies
Jews worship a volcano demon and basically hate everything decent in the world

I can't think of many others (other than sub-groups like abos, which I'm pretty sure are the missing link), but really, white people are the only group which are both Christian-majority, and actually abide by the rules of the faith, unlike 'Christian' niggers who go to church and sing and scream, go back to their house, and rape their sister while on crack.

TL:DR: God hates niggers.
>>
>>75079937
Europeans are the lost tribes of Israel.
>>
>>75080308

I doubt many people get mad at blacks for their appearance.

It's for their general behaviour.

Just like Christ with the jews
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 198x254
>>75078682
dont cast your eggs before swine faggot
>>
File: Screenshot_20160514-152511.jpg (657 KB, 1437x1432) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160514-152511.jpg
657 KB, 1437x1432
I love dogs and humans while simultaneously thinking humans superior.
>>
>>75079937
>Jesus was a Jew in the Middle East
>"for Europeans only"
jesuschristhowhorrifying.jpg

White Nationalists who are anti-science Christians need to wake up and realize that they're literally in the fucking dark ages.
>>
>>75078682
No, Jesus only came for the lost tribes of Israel which are the Adamic White European peoples.
>there are people who actually believe this
>>75078883
It really is. All the best stories are OT, NT is crazy boring.
>>
>>75080649
>Jesus was a Jew

let's define what it means to be jewish.
being jewish is a three dimensional concept.
one can be jewish by faith, one can be jewish by blood (naionality) and one can be jewish by race. If you are a Christian, you believe in the birth of Christ by his virgin mother Mary. That means, Jesus is not of Jewish blood because his father was not a mortal man, but God himself. Secondly. Jesus deconstructed the Judaistic beliefs one by one which got him crucified in the end) - but by his actions he was anti jewish. His description of jews as the children of the devil and worshipers of lies, just proves that point. Jesus was not a Jew. Not by blood, not by faith.
>>
>>75078682
Christ never met niggers and inbred Arabs
>>
>>75079257

/thread
>>
>>75081175
>his father was not a mortal man, but God himself
There are plenty of stories about women being impregnated by God or gods, what makes Jesus so special? People didn't even understand how impregnation worked entirely, probably because women don't get pregnant every time they have sex.

>Secondly. Jesus deconstructed the Judaistic beliefs one by one which got him crucified in the end
I think he was crucified for saying he was God in human form
>>
>>75080416
>TL:DR: God hates niggers.
The seed of satan are welcome in God's church. There are black Christians that have the Holy Spirit.

This was the hardest part of my walking with God, accepting the seed of satan as my brothers.

God loves everyone. He must do.

Acts 2:17
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Matthew 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
>>
>>75078682
/pol/ is retarded and loves everything traditional even if those traditional things don't actually match their own beliefs.

You'd probably see Jesus at a Bernie rally if he were alive today.
>>
>>75082012

Christ himself was the product of Semitic inbreeding though.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.