[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He'll never get the 1237 delegates needed to become the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 620x349
He'll never get the 1237 delegates needed to become the GOP nominee.
>>
ITT: it's three months ago
>>
>>75078543

You are mathematically incorrect.
>>
>>75078543
Well dang I guess i'm a #hillicopter now
>>
File: bringiton.jpg (78 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
bringiton.jpg
78 KB, 640x427
post yer fightin' trumps
>>
Its psychological. Not physical.

You can defeat your enemies before you touch them. if they believe they have already been defeated.
>>
>>75078543
Guys I'm a bit nervous. I keep hearing negative things about Hillary and I don't want her arrested or out before she gets to go up and debate Trump.

What are the odds of her being the nominee cause I don't want Trump to have to deal with Bernie. I want Trump to destroy her in a debate.
>>
>>75078543
T. Rato shill that just woke up from a coma
>>
>>75078543

Where did you find the time portal? Was there a keyed entry (verbal, somatic, material), or did you just fall in?

It's 2016, bromandude.
>>
>>75078635
First post best post

How hard the shills were BTFO in the events to follow. How this will continue to happen.
>>
>>75079864
I remember one guy arguing before indiana that Cruz still had a chance.

He thought all the polling was wrong and Cruz would sweep California.
>>
>>75079992
Man, remember when California was supposed to be competitive?
>>
>>75078543
Really makes you think...

I guess I'm a bernvictim now.
>>
>>75080235
Yea like months before the primary. Lol stupid rato shills
>>
>>75079640
She's still the heavy favorite but according to oddshark her odds are dropping. Bernie went 1000 from 1200, and Hillary -4000 to -2500 just in the last week.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.