[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's the current year shitlords! Why don't you und
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (301 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301 KB, 1920x1080
It's the current year shitlords! Why don't you understand?!?

https://youtu.be/Xp9Vg3qVRzw
>>
What an ugly motherfucker.
>>
File: ugly.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
>>75076730
Typical beta faggot, just look at the ugly thing he is with.
>>
>canadians
>>
>>75077277
his gf is some fat, disgusting gender-queer liberal sjw from germany
terrible personality and hideously ugly
>>
>>75077334
>Germany

Why the fuck am I not surprised.
>>
>>75077321
I think in one of his video he said he was from Norway. Though I am not sure.
>>
I thought skallagrim was redpilled enough not to waste his time on bullshit like this.
>>
>>75077277
Those repeating digits don't lie.
>>
>>75077977
are u kidding me? apart from his fashy haircut he's the most bluepilled faggot there is. collecting swords and shooting guns doesn't make you any less of a cuck. just look at all the cuckservashits in texas or the smth..
>>
File: MattEaston.jpg (13 KB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
MattEaston.jpg
13 KB, 175x175
>>75076730
>watching the expat-swede that knows jackshit about swords
Go watch Matt Easton instead, he actually knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>75078476

Matt is also a fuckface with a massive ego though.

Well at least he knows some shit for real, I give you that.

But his rants about firearms and MMA and fighting in general are laughably bad.
>>
>>75078613
>fuckface with a massive ego
Average HEMA inferiority-complex in other words
>his rants about firearms and MMA and fighting in general are laughably bad.
A bit up and down. At times he will say reasonable stuff (MMA-grappling might not be a good idea in a streetfight u guise) and other times he will repeat dumb memes (Sherman tank worst tank ever you guys, all german tanks masterpieces folded a thousand times).
>>
He is a cuck, would be fine with his girlfriend having a scat fetish as long as she did it with another man. I thought he was Norwegian at first, but apparently he moved to Norway, so maybe he is from somewhere else initially. Keeps saying he does not want to associate with his old country or people and has cut his balls off so he doesn't have kids because of overpopulation.
>>
I subscribed to this guy due to the acctually intresting content on swords and stuff,
Unsubscribed instantly after his video on vegetrianism.
>>
i don't get why his mustache is thick and connects with his cheeks but his goatee looks like pubes
>>
File: 1443601725729.png (33 KB, 218x210) Image search: [Google]
1443601725729.png
33 KB, 218x210
>>75079311
>cut his balls off because selfhate
Jesus Christ, I feel bad for the guy now.
>>
>>75079311
>has cut his balls off so he doesn't have kids because of overpopulation.
Source of that ?
>>
>>75081368
>>75082486
He didn't cut them off, he just had a vasectomy. Hyperbole on my part. I don't recall which video as it was one question in a QA they did, and they have done several.

Wonder if he shills for migrants because of the west's low birthrates.
>>
>>75076730
I think this guy is Swedish so not surprising. Bluepilled faggot betacuck to the max.
>>
>>75076730
Aaaaand dropped
>>75083318
He doesn't sound Swedish. Source?
>>
>>75083318
>>75083632
He kind of sounds Norwegian, but I am not sure. He's said he "moved to Norway" at some point.

He also has a video where he kind of talks Norwegian, but I am not sure if he's putting on an act(he's pretending to be a Viking). Only redeeming thing about him politically is his stance on self defense.
>>
File: uwotm8.jpg (724 KB, 1500x1096) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.jpg
724 KB, 1500x1096
>>75076730
>Political mansplaining.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.