[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do Muslim women wear these outfits in the summer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: scarfs.jpg (84 KB, 550x333) Image search: [Google]
scarfs.jpg
84 KB, 550x333
How do Muslim women wear these outfits in the summer?
>>
What?
>>
Desert countries are usually zero humidity
>>
>>75074961
>wear burkha in summer
>get stoned to death

Pick one
>>
File: Muslim Women at Beach.jpg (27 KB, 720x267) Image search: [Google]
Muslim Women at Beach.jpg
27 KB, 720x267
>>75074961

What do you mean?
Why should summer present any hindrance?
They enjoy the beach just as you do.
>>
File: trumplaughing.jpg (157 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
trumplaughing.jpg
157 KB, 700x393
>>75075247
>>
File: 1463699000008.jpg (175 KB, 740x555) Image search: [Google]
1463699000008.jpg
175 KB, 740x555
>>75074961
That's spoopy
>>
they wear nothing under it
>>
Do burkhas have to be black or is it just a choice?
>>
When at my place they don't wear anything at all.
>>
File: the_phantom_blot.jpg (65 KB, 900x1178) Image search: [Google]
the_phantom_blot.jpg
65 KB, 900x1178
"Problem is, those schmucks don't wear the proper loose fitting ones!"
>>
>>75074961
Where are these worn? I thought most woman in Muslim countries don't wear these.
>>
>>75074961

To prevent sandnigger male strangers from getting raging stiffies in the hot desert sun.
>>
>>75074961
this is just winter clothes
they go naked in the summer
>>
I don't think it's any worse than wearing normal clothes. The fabric looks thin and breezy, at least on the ones who are of normal weight. I see amazingly fat Somali women around here all the time and they look like they're cooking under their wrappings. Could just be the fat though. I'll never understand how it's possible for a whole race to look so distasteful in every aspect.
>>
Not a question of "how" it's a question of "why".
And the answer is to store enough heat energy to ignite the explosives under that burka
>>
>>75074961
WE ARE ONE WITH THE SHADOWS!
>>
>>75074961

Wore one for a Halloween party a couple of years ago (bit different from summer but still), the material is surprisingly thin and I guess you can go naked under it. Not much airflow around the face though, gets stale as fuck. Took it off after a few hours.
>>
>>75074961
They look like the jailers from dark souls 3

kinda cool tbqh
>>
>>75074961

They move with very little effort on a snail trail of their own thick mucus like sweat that seeps from their un-wiped asses.

It helps them conserve energy.
>>
>>75074961
Because the alternative is getting stoned to- >>75075224
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.