[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
literally how can /pol/ ever recover?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 750x935) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 750x935
literally how can /pol/ ever recover?
>>
Society is doomed so whatever.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
ayy lmao
>>
>>75072021
>what is propaganda?
>>
File: 1464125859669.jpg (3 MB, 1664x6340) Image search: [Google]
1464125859669.jpg
3 MB, 1664x6340
>>75072021
by taking all the nigger women :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 750x186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 750x186
>>75072528
>>75072226
>>75072484
>>
>>75072021
>black women have the most bullshit liberal arts degrees
>>
>>75072589
why would you make black children when you have the ability to make white children?
>>
>>75072714
This
Make more white children so I can rape them
I smile everytime I see a white couple with a baby. "In 15 years it will be ready"
>>
>>75072021
Educated=/=Intelligence
>>
>>75072021
>literally how can /pol/ ever recover?

who cares about /pol/
how will america recover is the question of the day
>>
File: 1383994757203.png (161 KB, 630x700) Image search: [Google]
1383994757203.png
161 KB, 630x700
These are the kinds of subjects they are studying:
https://twitter.com/real_peerreview

Just click any example.
Most of them are PhD theses, and many of the authors are tenured US professors.
>>
This is likely measured by nothing but college attendance demographics. What colleges do nowadays doesn't qualify as education. Fuck off.
>>
>>75072021
i had no idea there were so many black female doctors. thats incredible. is this based on pure numbers or percentage of population? im shocked they could beat out asians. many people would look at this and say there is no way that could be true, or someone manipulated the data to suit their agenda, but i know the truth. de is queenz
>>
>>75072021
ignoring the bait threads.

quality posting.

there are literally no threads were there are discussions.

we can't samefag about in threads about certain topics and give good constructive criticism however we want.

flags and thread ids have to go.
>>
>>75072021
also doesnt that make white males the minority in education, thus qualifying them for minority scholarships?
>>
>>75072651
Lol talk about insecurities "look at us were the most educated group of people!" meanwhile drastically underachieving in the real world because their "education" is useless
>>
They have a very interesting interpretation of statistics.
Most educated group in America = most women vs. men within their own race going to college
>>
>>75072021
>How could they not?
They only make up like 6% of the population and have everything handed to them.
>>
damn
>>
>>75072021

my degree isn't in cosmetology, so I'm not really worried about it
>>
>>75072021
>C- student with liberal arts degree is edumacated
Suuuuuuuuuure.
>>
>>75072021
>giving niggers gibsmedats so they can get useless degrees will make them get useless degrees more than other people
WOWWW
>>
>I sat in a room for 4 years
Congratulations. Too bad you can't apply anything taught in those classes.
I fucking hate how higher education has been ruined by low IQ subhumans with a chip on their shoulder.
>>
>>75072021
Degrees don't make anyone educated anymore. We've lost that when we started letting everyone and their brother into University, having adjustable standards based on race/sex, and overall turing college into big business.

A GPA doesn't prove anything anymore, unless you're from top tier university.
>>
>liberal arts

Have fun working as a barista or customer service desk rep.
>>
>>75072021
Is there an actual source on this? I am calling BS. Pretty much every statistic I can find show blacks near the bottom. Slightly above Hispanics.

http://hechingerreport.org/black-students-are-drastically-underrepresented-at-top-public-colleges-data-show/

http://hechingerreport.org/25368-2/

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/04/24/more-hispanics-blacks-enrolling-in-college-but-lag-in-bachelors-degrees/

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/race-gap-narrows-in-college-enrollment-but-not-in-graduation/
>>
>>75079945
The black female population makes up about 7% of the total population; and of that about 40% are/have been enrolled in university, which is above the national average of 34%.

They essentially have no reason not to go to university if they were able to graduate high school. The amount of scholarships available for being black and for being a woman are astronomical.
>>
How many of them were educated in STEM?
>>
>>75080964
Very few. I would see them all over campus, but never had a course with them, outside of the core classes everyone was forced to take.
>>
>>75072021
> 30 years of affirmative action
>morse full ride scholarships handed out to blacks
>lower gpa requirements for blacks to be accepted into universities and ivy league schools
wow, I guess blacks really are the superior race.
>>
>>75073053
This. "Education" today is a worthless piece of paper that they give out free to nigger bitches while whites subsidize them. Liberals like to claim they are so much smarter than conservatives and it always has to do with their degrees. It's just a way for the barista at at Starbucks working to pay off a debt they will die with feel significant.
>>
>>75081097
I've seen a few, but all but one of them were international students from Nigeria or some shit like that. I remember my Calculus III professor commenting that he's never seen an international, African student miss one of his classes, whereas Asian students missed more than anyone (which embarrassed him, since he was Asian).
>>
And what are those educated blacks actually doing after school?
>>
If Black women are so smrat why have they never invented or done anything of value?

Checkmate kangz
>>
>>75072021
funny that their iq is still in the low 70s.
>>
This is so hilariously absurd. It isn't even true.

I'd love to see the facts or studies backing this.

Why are niggers and cucked liberals so delusional?

Regardless, the fact they need to act like this is an accomplishment despite AFFIRMATIVE FUCKING ACTION is hilarious.

These niggers are so insecure.
>>
>>75072021
>Affirmative Action
Lovely.
>>
File: King of Autism.jpg (154 KB, 801x599) Image search: [Google]
King of Autism.jpg
154 KB, 801x599
>>75072021
All dem Nog History and Wymynz Studies degrees.
>>
>>75072021
>90% with a degree in communications
>literally getting catered to their entire lives
>probably completely free schooling, if not getting extra money on top
>low standards in already low standard fields
>surprised they proportionally get the most degrees
>>
>>75072021
Because community college is so hard
>>
>>75072021
But aren't they oppressed?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.