[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>always preoccupied with "muh dick" >commit the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 1462680448802.jpg (148 KB, 750x881) Image search: [Google]
1462680448802.jpg
148 KB, 750x881
>always preoccupied with "muh dick"
>commit the most rapes and violence
>don't want to take responsibility for children

Are men the niggers of gender?
>>
A
>>
>>75072241
FECKING
>>
>butthurt Canadian lesbian bitch again
>>
i honestly want every canadian to be raped by a mudslime, every single one of them
>>
>>75072368
LEAF
>>
Fight wars
Go to space
Walk on the moon
Split the atom
General innovation and inventing

Shit would be pretty good if only white men were allowed to vote and weigh in on social policy.

But instead women run amok, going after nigger tier men, raising single children, who in turn become nigger tier themselves. Good job women, you were given some power in society and you immediately cause a great collapse of social integrity.
>>
File: SlutWalk-Sign.jpg (84 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
SlutWalk-Sign.jpg
84 KB, 500x375
>>75071961
> Are men the niggers of gender?

Feminism has already spoken on this matter, so I guess you need to acknowledge your privilege, step back and listen to xir voices.
>>
>>75072561
>Fight wars
>Go to space
>Walk on the moon
>Split the atom
>General innovation and inventing
The average man doesn't contribute to any of those things. Especially not anyone found on this website. This argument literally boils down to WE WUZ KANGS.
>>
>>75072706
>Good job women, you were given some power in society and you immediately cause a great collapse of social integrity.
He's right about this though. White men give you rights and you're about to throw our society away and give it to literal niggers.
>>
>>75071961
>don't want to take responsibility for children
Women arent to different this days.

Remember that she choice the man that wouldnt take care of her children...
>>
>>75071961
Pretty much
>>
OP got a point.

Though women aren't any better desu.
>>
>OP makes a valid point
>gender-dindus reply with "WE WUZ" shit

/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>75072706

The average *Canadian man
>>
Yes, but we are also the gender to contribute to 99% of maths, biology, physics, literature, art, music, philosophy, chemistry, inventions, any thing you can call a human achievement.

This, with the point that you make, OP, makes me thing that perhaps women are just like canon fodder characters in humanity. Maybe it is true that they're simple organisms whose only function should be to breed and take care of home. Maybe they have very simple minds.
>>
File: women and murder.png (2 MB, 520x8843) Image search: [Google]
women and murder.png
2 MB, 520x8843
>>75071961
>preocupied with "muh dick"
Yes, because men are clearly the ones more concerned with their superficial attributes. Have you talked to a man who wasn't an obvious wanker in your life? Most men have shit going on. Even the most fucked up white guys I know have hobbies and interests that require some skill and understanding (they spend much of their time fixing and creating guns, bikes, cars, ect. when they aren't being manwhores). You can even see this difference reflected clearly in magazines aimed at both of the respective genders. Women are always "muh ass and tits" or "muh clothes and hair".

>rapes
Well it's easy to say that when feminists literally deny that women are capable of rape. Men are also the more common victims of rape, and again when you're including niggers, and muslim men into our numbers of course you're going to generalize that all men are rapists. Black man on white woman rapes are fairly common; white man on black woman rapes are practically nonexistent.

>violence
Please see pic related, women are more responsible for plenty of types of violence, murder, child neglect and all that.

>don't want responsibility for children
Last I checked it wasn't men who were killing the unborn to avoid dealing with their mistakes.
>>
>>75073916
>WE
>WUZ
>>
>>75071961
Whine about everything,
What something for nothing,
Unable to control their emotions.
We wus scientists n important an shit.
Chimp out at least once a month,
We wus persecuted n shit.
Women are defiantly the niggers of gender.
>>
>>75075884
It makes sense, especially considering that the hormonal difference between blacks and whites actually is that blacks tend to have more estrogen.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570
>>
Men create, women maintain. Both are important and neither would survive without the other.
>>
>>75072706
>Leaf negatively generalizes all men
>Gets btfo with his own logic
>Tries pathetically to discredit rebuttal
A
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
>>75072706
>you can generalize all members of a gender when it suits my agenda
Laughing my mantits off over here
>>
>>75071961
Men do tend to have bigger dicks than women
>>
File: 1428646730012.jpg (30 KB, 524x408) Image search: [Google]
1428646730012.jpg
30 KB, 524x408
>>75071961

>disgusting sausage toes
>>
>>75077687
Quentin please go.
>>
nice post, upvoted
>>
>>75072241
>>75072368
>>75072477
>>
File: big-white-girl.jpg (16 KB, 306x540) Image search: [Google]
big-white-girl.jpg
16 KB, 306x540
>>75071961
you sad, fat whale. at least post an accurate pic of yourself. here, ill do it for ya
>>
>>75071961
>always preoccupied with "muh dick"

>women don't care about sex as much as men meme

Use some of your NEETbux to go out on some dates and get a girlfriend, leaf. Girls are way hornier than the average guy. Girls are really sex-crazed when you give them a socially sanctioned space/relationship in which to express their true desires.

Not that the vowless girlfriend-boyfriend relationship is worthy of the air or respectability it has - but that's the way society is.
>>
File: AbsolutelyDisgusting.jpg (18 KB, 214x265) Image search: [Google]
AbsolutelyDisgusting.jpg
18 KB, 214x265
>>75071961
Nigger. At least you could have posted a nice girl with nice feet.
>>
>>75071961
at least post a qt when you're b8ing
>>
>>75079826
Implying you wouldnt suck on those delicious ogre feet.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.