[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats with the Liberal focus on underage minors having sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Whats with the Liberal focus on underage minors having sex?

The comments diiscuss either wearing this shirt in regards wearing it for your adult daughter, which is you signaling how progressive of a creep you are, or people zeroing in on underage daughters having sex.

Few actually seem to grasp setting boundaries for your children. I mean daughters
>>
>>75071284
look at the creepy comments on the Facebook page this came from

http://archive.is/ee2O5
>>
>>75071284

>Im just not even going to bother being a parent
>>
Why one part has to make the rules? Why not just make the rules in a sane and healthy relationship?
>>
>>75071284
I never understood this. Like what if your daughter wants to get tag teamed by me and Jamaal. Welp, her body her rules. Have fun boys!

One of the number one functions of fatherhood is to teach your daughter not to be a whore so she doesn't end up a single mom or a dried out used up mess that nobody would ever marry. This dad is failing.
>>
>>75071284
This is what happens when you're a father to your wife's daughter

Zero fucks given, what a loser I'm CRUZMissile now
>>
This about underage girls right? It would make sense if it was about college age girls or whatever but how can anyone think its a good idea to say this to a little girl?
>>
>>75071284
>5. I drive her to and pay for the abortion clinic
>6. Please consider using a condom, if you want bareback, I can be a substitute for her
>>
>>75071284
>I want to have black grandchildren and a single teen mother for a daughter
>>
>>75071977
The Science Enthusiast Facebook page keeps adding the condition "if she is of the age of consent/legal age" when people bring up filthy sex questions. No one has called him on it yet
>>
>>75071977
>It would make sense if it was about college age girls or whatever

Would it? Wouldn't wearing a shirt that says "Hey i support my adult child making their own decisions" seem much more pathetic and virtue signaling?
>>
>>75071284
liberalism boils down to seeing where conservatism fails and taking the polar opposite position and go as extreme as you can. in this case, abstinence sex-ed and shaming kids for natural urges has totally failed and teen pregnancy is still rampant, so the obvious answer is to encourage kids to fuck EVEN MORE and teach them how!
>>
>>75072141
It's her prerogative if she wants to get knocked up
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 456x320
>>75071341
>Science enthusiast
What is with these faggots and their obsession with science? Do these retards think liking science makes them smart or sophisticated? Do they think there's sone anti-science crusade happening?
>>
>>75072958
they use it as a status symbol, they think being obsessed with popscience shit immediately makes them smarter than everyone.
>>
Lol. my gf's dad was like that until I told the soft cunt to shut up or I punch his face in.

Dads should stay the fuck out of their daughters love life. She belongs to me now.
>>
>>75072958
>>75073148
He even has the Beta Beard
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.