[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this how the happening starts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: mobile pussy 3.jpg (27 KB, 244x365) Image search: [Google]
mobile pussy 3.jpg
27 KB, 244x365
I can't believe this is really happening. A Roma clan has taken over a street of my home town. Use Google Translate if you want to read the article, I'll only greentext the important stuff for you:

>mayor is deebly goncerned because a clan seized power over a street
>"a lawless area has emerged"
>he calls out the police for letting it happen
>Romas try to run each other over with their cars and attack each other with bats because of "family dispute"
>right next to a fucking Kindergarten
>they ignore traffic laws with no consequences
>they got banned from the church's clothing store because they repeatedly harrassed the volunteering women there
>they called them racist for not giving them clothes for free
>they brought drugs they brought crime
>there are still peope who think /pol/ is satire

Source: https://www.derwesten.de/wp/staedte/hagen/rechtsfreier-raum-in-hagen-kueckelhausen-id11855203.html
>>
I'm so glad im not german.
>>
>>75071262
lel
>>
>>75071262
>sweden was a cuck nation before it was cool
>>
Is there a single non-gypsy European that likes gypsies? And I'm not talking about just in the /pol/ echo chamber.
>>
>>75071050
>Satire board.
>>
>>75071973
I don't know anyone who likes them.

>>75073526
Are you trying to say something?
>>
>>75071973
Irish travellers are hilarious. They are gypsies right. https://youtu.be/BdZ581yzCek
>>
>>75071050
Guys what the fuck??? When will we stop sitting around and take back whats ours?

The women and the weak beta men against us will fall back into line when we are no longer afraid to be ourselves in the open, it is the way of the world and we are fucking it all up by hiding in anonymity watching it all go down.

We need a plan of action or fucking something guys, this slow death of Europe were watching is horrendous
>>
File: sad cop.jpg (18 KB, 300x217) Image search: [Google]
sad cop.jpg
18 KB, 300x217
>Be accused of incompetence and political correctness by the right when you won't crack down on immigrant crime
>Be called Racist and Facist by leftist when you do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tHnDlMC6KI
>>
soon
>>
>>75074968
Our western societies are entirely too dependent on the status quo, people everywhere would rather save their own skin then risk being a social pariah

Never forget that history is packed full of small, dedicated groups of men who saw themselves completely outnumbered but still fought and died for what they believe.

Never forget that historically the people who make a difference are MEN age 18-25 roughly. We are at our strongest in our early adulthood and every other human on Earth cowers at the raw strength of young men.
>>
>>75074513
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMV2tfk3PXQ
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.