[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS IS WHAT FEMINISM WILL HE PUSHING FOR.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 16
File: Screenshot_2016-05-25-12-11-04.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-25-12-11-04.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
How does it make you feeel that women will want a spotlight in the NFL and will later scream oppression to their wage gap meme?
>>
And when she gets injured, then what?
>>
>>75069963
But will they use the same locker room?
>>
>>75069990
make a man go to jail for rape
>>
File: 1462974529124.gif (2 MB, 329x319) Image search: [Google]
1462974529124.gif
2 MB, 329x319
>>75069963
>How does it make you feeel
numb, like always
>>
>season ending pregnancy
>>
Honestly there are definitely girls that could compete at the highschool football level.

Not so much college or NFL, but I've known some weak/slow ass highschool football players and some strong highschool female weightlifters.

I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be allowed to play at the public highschool level.
>>
>>75069963
>Women can't get in a 3 point stance REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>75069990
No scrutiny will be drawn to her. Liberals will appease her for being a women and doing the "impossible". Many fundraisers will be thrown on gofundme along with some sob story.

>muh body
>muh rules
>>
>>75069963
>Texas A&M shirt
>Just noticed this
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>75069963
>white women want to play with balls with gigantic niggers
oh wow who could see that coming?
>>
> Young american girls interested in sports
> Oh fugg it's anudda 9/11 !

Yeah guys it's a jewish plot to get women in better shape, damn those crooked kikes.
>>
>>75069963
We had a girl kicker on the football team once

She was part of the schools girl soccer team and was a really good kicker
Couldn't take a hit for shit though
>>
>>75069963
I won't care because it's the NFL
>>
>>75069963
I'm patiently awaiting female representation in the NFL. They tried the female NHL player experiment with Manon Rhéaume during an exhibition game and she got meme'd on.
>>
>>75069963
The usa women's soccer champs got defeated by some varsity boys team. women can never fake their way into sports because sports is the ultimate meritocracy and they can never demand unjustified salaries because the entire structure is purely commercial
>>
>>75070062
underr8ted
>>
>>75070408
Why didn't you just get one of the male "soccer" players to kick the ball?
>>
File: apcr-hiring.jpg (131 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
apcr-hiring.jpg
131 KB, 400x400
>>75069963
I don't feel. I am an adult human being, I think.

That said, it's not a very good game, but if they want to play it why not? I'd be more likely to watch an all-girl league than the NFL frankly. Anyone remember Lingerie Football League?

Hell yeah, grrrl power!
>>
>>75069963
everywhere men go, women will insist to follow
>>
>>75069963
>#PowderPuff
Oh, so actually a non-issue. Powder Puff games at high school have been a thing for a while now
>>
>>75069963
It says powderpuff right in the tags, nitwit. It's not serious, it's 1 game.
>>
>>75070529
Also, if you don't know what it is, it's girls playing other girls. And one game. It's a one game softball parallel in football
>>
>>75070529
That's what the kikes like you to believe.. But muh progession movement will insist that women should participate in the NFL. Particularly the gender studies majors will argue this.
>>
File: deathtonormies.png (534 KB, 1442x960) Image search: [Google]
deathtonormies.png
534 KB, 1442x960
>>75070182
This, Top Kek.
>>
>>75070182
fpbpbp
>>
>>75069963

>allow coed sports
>women get repeatedly outperformed
>Women get injured
>Women start taking PEDs to compete
>PED accusations against them
>all powerful feminist lobby justifies PED use for women "because testosterone equality is a major issue... Why should women have less testosterone than men"
>PED side effects occur, women athletes start to become male looking... But still get injured due to weaker bone/joints.
>All powerful feminist lobby enforces handicapping of male athletes through specialized equipment that slows them down.
>Men still outperform due to superior hand-eye coordination and mental strategy and tactics.
>Feminist lobby pushes for ban of sports becaus "they are a vestige of the oppressive patriarchy"
>>
>>75070261
Top Women could compete at shitty non competitive highschool level.
>>
File: muh leg.gif (3 MB, 400x243) Image search: [Google]
muh leg.gif
3 MB, 400x243
I have no issue with women playing sports with men if they are actually good enough to compete

However, don't waste everyone's time if you can't
>>
>>75070756
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powderpuff_(sports)
It's not new. It's not even full contact. I would watch the game every year in high school, it's just for fun, and not even much of that. If it were full contact it'd be much more fun, but women would actually die during a real football game
>>
>>75069963
>playing dirty
>Not clean

If it's dirty, it means that it's not clean, ok guys?
>>
Is there some law preventing women from forming their own football league? If so it should be overturned. I'm sure they aren't simply DEMANDING that something be given to them...
>>
>>75069990
she plays on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmBrTouV8i0
>>
>>75070953
Agreed - even a female kicker is easily outclassed by pretty much any faggot from the soccer team.
>>
>>75070934
This is the world we are choosing.
>>
>>75069963
FUCK YOU LIBERALS STOP DESTORYING MY CONSERVATIVE UNIVERSTY! YOU FUCKING TWO PERCENTER SHITS HAVE GOT TO RUIN EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH. STOP KILLING TRADITIONS AND BELIEFS THAT WERE CREATED BY THE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF CADETS WHO CREATED THIS UNIVERSITY. GET THE FUCK OUT OF COLLEGE STATION AND GO BACK TO AUSTIN YOU NIGGERS.

WOMEN WILL NEVER BE YELL LEADERS BECAUSE THEN THE CORPS FRESHMEN CAN'T TACKLE HER AFTER WE WIN THE GAME. LIKE WE HAVE DONE FOR DECADES FOR FOOTBALL GAMES.

GET OUUTTTTTTTT
>>
>>75070518
American guys don't play soccer
Our male soccer team was worse than our female soccer team
>>
File: 1464057816400.jpg (111 KB, 455x776) Image search: [Google]
1464057816400.jpg
111 KB, 455x776
>>75070953
>Top Women could compete at shitty non competitive highschool level.
Normal athletic women can compete at shitty non competitive highschools.

Which happens to be most highschools.

I went to a highschool in Texas, not a good one for football but being Texas still better than many out of state schools.

At least for us I knew tons of normal females that could outlift many of the JV guys.

I was an offensive lineman on varsity before I graduated and I personally knew three girls that could outsquat me.

Unless you're at some great school there's no need to bar women from highschool football.

And at the good schools the girls won't get any playtime anyway and will stay 5th string so it's not like it matters.
>>
>>75070934
>The year is 2052
>The National Panracial Multiethnic Demiotherkyn Football League is coming to a close with its final game
>The San Francisco Hard Femmes are playing the Washington White Guilts in the Gender-Neutral Bowl (sponsored by KillWhitey Crackers: "Crackers so nice, you'll check your privilege twice!")
>4th quarter with three seconds on the clock >Hard Femmes are down by 2, 25 yards from the endzone on 4th Fab (the term "down", judged to be offensive by people with Down's Syndrome, having been replaced with a more gay-friendly alternative)
>the Hard Femmes' star genderqueer otherkin kicker, LaShoshanaqua "xXBloodMoonXx" Devereaux (preferred pronouns: xis, xir, xie, xan, xsdfsdbdv) steps up to take the final field goal attempt
>The ball flies through the air, sailing neatly through the vulva-shaped goalpost ring (the old goalposts having been removed after being deemed "too-phallic" for television)
>"It's complete!" (the term "good" having been phased out of use in order to remove arbitrary societal ideals of "good" and "bad" from the game")
>The stadium explodes in a celebration of equal opportunity and triumph over white oppression as the Washington White Guilts self-flagellate, as they're known to do
>Everyone is handed a participation medal, a practice introduced to remove "mistake-shaming" from the sport
>All spectators at the Obamadome in Chicago rise and check their privileges in unison shortly before engaging in a celebratory orgy, using fair-trade white tears as lubrication for the long night of pansexual relations that lay ahead
>>
>>75070934
That's some of the most believable Harrison Bergeron shit I have read in a while. Except for the last part. Do you really think the Jews that run the nfl will give up their easy cash cows?
>>
>>75071775
>>75070953
I should probably mention that my school was 70% Black and they were all amazonian looking black girls, but still.
>>
>>75071591
>swallowing the feminist blue pill
No, why do you dumbasses just listen to what you're told?
>>
>>75071821
8/8
I cried
>>
>>75071897
Black women aren't regular women anon. Physically they fit somewhere inbetween men and all other women. Additionally they come only in two body types: tall and slender with thick legs and short, fat, stocky but strong.
>>
>>75071897
So they were basically dudes.
>>
>>75069963

>in high school
>already wearing a knee brace

not gonna make it
>>
>>75069963
There will literally never be a woman in the NFL, why would you willingly handicap yourself?
>>
>>75071821

SOMEONE SCREENSHOT THIS FOR FUTURE USE

10/10
/
>>
>>75070261
>I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be allowed to play at the public highschool level.
They already do and have been for a while. I went to high school in the early-mid 2000s and we had a female kicker. My school's football team was absolute shit, but that's beside the point.
>>
>>75069963
>ITT Stupid faggots who never went to the powderpuff game that's a midwestern tradition where the senior girls play the juniors in a flag football game
I knew /pol/ was full of lame virgins, but the fact that no one picked up on this yet really makes me wonder if anyone here is not a kissless virgin
the game is once a year and the girl in the image is not advocating to play in the NFL in any way shape or form
TL;DR hurr durr fuck off virgins
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 600x781) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 600x781
>>75069963
I'd relish the chance to bowl her over unconscious. Would treat her like Will Smith treated that alien that crashed on earth in the Independence Day film.

"Welcome to the NFL."
>>
>>75071821
Holy fuck my sides have been shoah'd
>>
>>75072715

Well, maybe one day there will be a kicker or punter.

Long time until that day, though.
>>
>>75073058
>Living in the Midwest
Sorry your parents gave up on their dreams.
>>
I'm not a cuck who watches nigger-egg so why should I care?
>>
File: image.jpg (341 KB, 637x849) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341 KB, 637x849
>>75071867

>in the vaccuum of the NFL, a new sport is created
>Sport is called Anal Penetration... A league is created with multiple Trillion $ tv deals.
>APL or Anal Penetration League.
>object of the sport is each team must insert abnormally large fallic objects into their own rectal cavities.
>the team that is able to have the largest cumulative circumference of anus will win the particular contest.
>for a while, the league is making tons of money and everyone is happy
>the after a while, teams with more male athletes start to dominate
>studies found that male assholes are naturally more elastic than females.
>evolution has given the male an advantage in passing large turds.
>the feminist lobby is predictably assblasted and Butthurt that this situation has occurred.
>compromise is made... Females are allowed to add vaginal penetration to their agapement totals... Thereby nulifying the male advantage
>the league becomes the most watched sport in the world.
>>
NFL is already such a joke this wouldn't make it much worse
>>
>>75072911
>They already do and have been for a while. I went to high school in the early-mid 2000s and we had a female kicker. My school's football team was absolute shit, but that's beside the point.
That's odd.
I graduated class of 2015 and I knew a couple of girls that were told they couldn't play.

That may just be the coaches breaking federal guidlelines though.
I mean as long as you don't get sued for something and nobody reports it to the media you can kinda get away with whatever.
>>
If they play well enough to be an asset to an NFL team, go for it. If they don't have the stats to make the cut too bad. Make the locker rooms unisex don't give them their own changing area.
>>
>>75073168
>Living in a liberal hellhole quarantined zone
sorry you're surrounded by shitskins, hipsters, tumblrinas, and faggots
dont mind me, im just hanging out in my 4500 square foot house for 200k with 2 acres
>>
>>75072627
i'm sure it's just an accessory because it looks tough.
>>
>>75071928
What pill?
American guys don't play soccer
The guys who would excel at it play different sports

The girls at my school only played volleyball and soccer where as the guys primarily played football, basketball, tennis, and baseball
>>
>>75070381
re do that image because france has not been at 9% since 2000
>>
>>75073274
Can't make the standards set for the team: run, lift, etc. Then why should they be allowed in? Lowering of standards is what got us here. We can't go any lower.
>>
File: 1458041247445.jpg (62 KB, 599x701) Image search: [Google]
1458041247445.jpg
62 KB, 599x701
>>75069963
Simple.

Make them linemen(persons?) Say "All other spots are filled, and I need linemen". Watch them walk off after first practice.

Don't teams have tryouts anymore?
>>
>>75073346
+1

I'm sure it's possible there can be a female athlete that is better than the worst player in some sports league. If that is the case then they should be able to play.
>>
>>75073537
>The girls at my school only played volleyball and soccer where as the guys primarily played football, basketball, tennis, and baseball

For us it was always,

>Football
Even mix of rednecks and niggers

>Basketball
Niggers and wiggers.

>Baseball
Rednecks and some Mexicans

>Tennis
Preppy kids

>Track
Preppy kids and football kids during offseason

>Soccer
The guys who weren't good enough for any other sport but still liked to be active
>>
>>75070756
I am a believer in true equality. If they can compete at an NFL level (they can't), and the teams are willing to take on the risk and hire a female player (they aren't), then by all means, bring on the chicks.

We actually had a "female" linebacker in our mediocre HS team. I say "female" because I'm not actually sure she wasn't a hermie or something. ~6'2 and about 240, seemed to enjoy pain (receiving and inflicting), she was a little slow for a LB and never ever would've gone anywhere in college ball but I mean, we made it half way through playoffs and she had real playtime and okay stats.

If that lesbian ginger viking bitch can do it why can't other girls? I coach a men's and women's rugby team now in my spare time, and frankly I'm starting to think some of the girls could replace the weaker boys (don't know if this is explicitly against the rules, never seen a female on a men's team, but there's also good female teams that are well-supported so there's not really a need).

Imagine a world where we're judged by our merits, rather than our skin or what genitals we were born with, or what genitals we "feel like".
>>
File: 339.png (486 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
339.png
486 KB, 640x420
>>75071401
Those are some thicc girls.
>>
>>75069963
I would slap my sack against her tight end to b h
>>
>>75069963
>I must breed with this healthy looking woman.
Women won't be crying anymore because the pandering is over and they won't get anymore attention. People are done, 60 years and women have done their best to run the US into the ground. First men are gonna fix this mess, then we can go back to playing their stupid games.
>>
>>75073603
>Can't make the standards set for the team: run, lift, etc.
Because they let on a bunch of fat mexican guys that despite their weight still couldn't bench 1 plate.

The only guy they ever turned away was this small asian kid that was like 4'10 and couldn't bench the bar as a freshman.
>>
>>75073058
Punctuation, nigger.
>>
>>75069963
>seniors '16
>literally the current year
Nigger, that's just some high school powderpuff thing where the girls play tag football and the guys dress up as cheerleaders, all to garner school spirit for fun.

Stop being such a cynical faggot.
>>
>>75069963
Oh man I fucking wish I could be the guy to just fucking break all get bones
>>
Once again, Canada is ahead of the curve. The NHL allows woman to play in it. Sure, not a single female has ever made the cut, but they are free to try out. One bitch got close once. I was rooting for her to be honest. She never made it past the farm team though.
>>
>>75074125
Can you imagine let them join I'd love to see them get smashed or checked into the glass whatever you call it in hockey I'd love to see these cunts put in there place
>>
>>75069990
Then they complain that tackling should be banned because it's sexist.

Then the rules are changed and football isn't even football any more.

Then men leave the league to go play real football.

NFL becomes an all female league with no tackling.

The new male league becomes more popular because it's actually football.

Then the women complain because they aren't getting any views and aren't paid as much as the men to play "the same" sport.

Then the cycle repeats itself.
>>
>>75073746
What can you tell me about cross country?
>>
>>75069963
>inb4 she dies
>>
File: bruh.png (38 KB, 215x215) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
38 KB, 215x215
>>75071821
top kek quality right there
>>
>>75069963
she looks hot as fuck

can't wait to see women like her getting flattened by obese black men
>>
>>75074383
At least at my school it was half athletic looking autsists and half cool vegan kids.

The autists were the type that went into those weird magic the gathering friend groups and managed to fuck the token female despite severe social retardation.

The cool vegan kids were the skinny "dress super preppy and wear chubbies shorts to school" kind.
Lots of gossip but they got girls.

Idk how it is elsewhere.

Tbh now that I'm in college I've never even met a college level athelete.

Lots of meme-level student teams but seeing a football player is like seeing a sasquatch.
>>
Damn, I'd hit that...
Full speed, helmet to helmet.
>>
>>75073537
>egg ball
>nigger ball
>base ball
Why do Americans always insist on inventing their own meme games? Are they that scared of competition?
>>
File: hnng.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
hnng.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>75071401
>>
File: high energy threads.jpg (84 KB, 627x456) Image search: [Google]
high energy threads.jpg
84 KB, 627x456
>>75069963
>PowderPuff

you all are fucking retarded
>>
File: rocket.gif (1 MB, 611x900) Image search: [Google]
rocket.gif
1 MB, 611x900
>>75071821
>"Crackers so nice, you'll check your privilege twice!"

TOP SHELF KEK
>>
>>75071401
Not american football then, some sort of rugby, looks a bit less mind-numbingly boring at least.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.