[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey pol why are today women so shit? >be me >go on date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1463660934125.jpg (14 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
1463660934125.jpg
14 KB, 238x192
Hey pol why are today women so shit?
>be me
>go on date with chick i met on tinder
>good time, dinner
>drive her home
>she tells me that i should call her
>i leave
>i am bored because its like 22:00
>call her
>she says its too early that we just met
wtf...
>i say ok sry
>its 23:00
>write her sms i she is sleeping
>she wont reply
>call her so she notices
>she writtes me message that we should not meet again
>call her,
>she wont answer
wtf pol.
>>
>>75069346
what she meant is "Call me if you want to spend money on me again in a few days", not "call me an hour from now and reveal your desperation"
>>
>>75069346
Wew lad you blew it up pretty good. I'm impressed.
>>
>>75069346
Take this severe autism to r9k
>>
>>75069346
24hr rule ya dummy, you set off the creeper alert
>>
>>75069461
what.
>>75069594
how? she told me to call her
>>
>>75069865
If she told you to jump off a bridge would you do it? You don't call a girl 5 times after a date late at night, it reeks of desperation. Women like men, not faggots.
>>
You're making yourself too available. She thinks you're desperate
>>
>>75069346
She sounds kinda like a cunt but you still sperged out
>>
>>75069346
>pol
Shill/ forum slider
Reported
>>
Gee at least wait 12-18 hours let the girl get some sleep first.
>>
>>75069865
>what
You're a braindead autist. Why do you think she actually wants you? She wants you because you brought a tinder date (wtf, you degenerate) to a fancy dinner. You are literally a cash cow for her, thats all you are.
>>
Forget about her immediately, trying to understand women is a waste of time, move on to the next one.
>>
>>75070123
This. How come OP has the balls to go on a date but has no brains on how women work?
>>
>>75069346
you're supposed to not call for like 3 days and then make a take for the following weekend but no sooner.

i don't know why it's just how it works.

source: i'm usually pretty good with women until they've been with me for a year then i fuck it up because muhhh commitment
>>
>>75069346
are you serious, anon? you were supposed to give her a day or two at least before you called, unless it was desperate love at first sight somehow.

It's OK, though, there are other fish in the sea. Live and learn.

>please share pics
>>
Please tell me this isn't real. Please tell me no person can actually sperg out this hard.
>>
>>75069865
>Call me

In a few days to organise another date; not straight away.

you then mivered her while she was trying to sleep two hours after a date; what the fuck, are you autistic?
>>
>>75069346
>took a tinder date to dinner

you should have shown up with a bag of fritos on your cock
>>
>>75069346
You have to be trolling or youre an autist.

If it's the latter, then she blew you off, because you came off as a needy/desperate betacuck. Next time, act like you have other options (even if you dont), and let her know that youre the one worth chassing after, not the other way around. It's a simple mindset adjustment that turns the game in your favor.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 292x257
>>75069346
>Tinder
>>
>>75069346
supposed to wait three days, that's the rule.
>>
>>75071388
wtf ´why?

>>75071046
she told me that she enjoy that, so why not call as soon as i want? wtf are women retarded?

>>75070705
it was only 23:00,,,,

>>75070702
it is very real , what do you mean
>>
>>75070507
Because it's another one of those "shill slides /pol/" episodes.

>>75071647
Every post (You) have made is obvious bait. Nobody can possibly be this autistic with women. This is a /b/-tier thread too. Hope you enjoy that $0.10 per post and sliding certain threads off the catalog.
>>
>>75072129
>being this tinfoil
>>
>>75070402
Based Portagee of reason
>>
>>75070402
Portagul-san is wise man
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.