[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hybrid vigor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 480x400
Do interracial couples really produce healthier, stronger, more intelligent, and more attractive offspring? Is race mixing the ultimate Redpill?
>>
>>75069027
>Do interracial couples really produce healthier, stronger, more intelligent, and more attractive offspring?
I also want to know
source anyone?
>>
Nice citation
Sage
>>
>>75069027

You must be a degenerate looser. I will shit on your worthless wedding ring.
>>
>>75069027
yes
>>
>>75069223

>Half-caste pride, shit-wide.

Quit apologizing for immorality sven.
>>
File: oyvey.jpg (16 KB, 236x300) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.jpg
16 KB, 236x300
Yes goy, bread your white genes away, it will make you stronger, we swear!

Not us though, the Jewish tribe must be pure! Diversity is only for the goyim!
>>
File: 1458325053460.jpg (397 KB, 1131x1434) Image search: [Google]
1458325053460.jpg
397 KB, 1131x1434
>>75069027

>healthier

Generally, yes.

>stronger

That depends on the genetics brought to the table. But not necessarily, no.

>more intelligent

That depends on the genetics brought to the table.

>more attractive

Entirely subjective.
>>
>>75069027
Yes, but finding one worth impregnating is difficult at best. Gooks are fucking hideous and if you have a son he will end up being a supreme gentleman. Poo in loos are not house broken. Spics are even more obese than Americans and as dumb and violent as niggers. Niggers are literally certified retards based on IQ level and have no self control. They are also even more obese than spics.

Of course there exceptions to these and those rare gems are the only one which may be worthy reproducing with and certainly the only one even a chance of leading to superior offspring.
>>
>>75069542
Your entire argument is what genetics are brought to the table.

very relative and thus completely irrelevant to OP's question
>>
File: .........jpg (30 KB, 591x820) Image search: [Google]
.........jpg
30 KB, 591x820
>>75069027
nice try schlomo
>>
>>75069107
well the only mixed race people i've known have all been dumb as fuck, so in my experience, no it's 100% meme
>>
>>75069027
There are probably some benefits to racemixing, yes.

Think of it like dogs:
If you mix a Border Collie with a springer spaniel, then the result will probably have a smaller chance of getting a handful of diseases/illnesses, and will probably have a longer lifespan on average. The down side is that you lose the extreme characteristics of the pure-bred. The result won't be on average as smart as a Collie, and hence wouldn't be as useful as a herder; nor would it be as good on average as a Springer for hunting/retreiving with.

So there is probably good and bad to racemixing.

There is such a thing as outbreeding depression, too. The extreme scenario is where, for example, a lion mates with a tiger, and produces a liger with 0 fertility, which basically makes it a genetic failure. So if you get TOO genetically different, obviously at some point it starts to become a hinderance. I highly, highly doubt that anyone has measured what the perfect genetic distance is for a mother and a father, i.e. how related they should be for the best kid. Or rather: I doubt that there is any kind of agreed upon consensus.
>>
>>75069027

>I didn't take biology
>ever
>>
>>75069943
this
>>
>>75069027
>Do interracial couples really produce healthier, stronger, more intelligent, and more attractive offspring

Absolutely not more intelligent unless you're mixing upwards and not downwards. IQ to a certain extent is passed down genetically. That's why different racial backgrounds have separate IQ brackets. Sure, environment will play a role in developing intelligence but natural ability also does the same.

The same thing applies to strength and of course attractiveness. Certain races mix better than others. If you're bunking up with an abo in australia then you can guarantee your child will have extremely higher odds to be far uglier than say if you mixed with East Asian or European. Ideally though racially pure offspring are the best looking offspring. Mixed kids rarely are an improvement.

The one outlier is perhaps health. There are potential immune system benefits supposedly. The problem here is the lack of studies that have been performed. It's just something that has been accepted without much research.
>>
File: blasian.jpg (42 KB, 568x568) Image search: [Google]
blasian.jpg
42 KB, 568x568
The only interracial groups that do well consistently are blasians. Every other combination often sees more negatives then positives being made.

Eurasian: qt girls but the men are fucked up feminine psychopaths

White/Black: lack of empathy as well as major drop in average IQ.

Hispanic/White: lower IQ as well as being shorter.

Black/Hispanic: major identity issues, shorter, and dumber.

Blasians are the only ones who can compete long-term against aryans but there's so few of them because asians don't want to fuck up their bloodline like the liberal cucks in America and Europe.
>>
>>75070378
>Black/Hispanic: major identity issues, shorter, and dumber.
This.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.