[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Africa for Africans! >Asia for Asians! *cringes*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>Africa for Africans!
>Asia for Asians!

*cringes*
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 400x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 400x557
Lmao vox thinks Asia is Europe
Also what does this prove except that Europe is dope
And when was California controlled by Europe?
>>
>A fucking leaf
>>
>>75068747
California was part of the Spanish Empire, senpai
>>
Good point
>>
>>75068871
That's cool didn't know, what about places like Nebraska?
>>
>>75068351
What are you sliding, Jew?
>>
That is factually wrong. Argentina as a country has never been under European control. The Spanish empire controlled a region of what is now Argentina, but it was neither the country itself nor the whole area of the modern country.
Isn't that the same for America too?
>>
>>75069099
french territory.
>>
>>75068351
>implying white immigrated to any of those countries in the old world
Asia was for asians
Africa was for africans

The natives can go fuck themselves though.
>>
>>75069216
It says controlled OR colonized. Unless you are actual niggers like we meme you to be, you are European
>>
Technically Ethiopia won the war with Italy so they were never colonized
>>
>>75068351
Europeans should be the largest population of people on earth, but they're not because they're k-selected. Whites are one of the smallest minorities on earth relative to land size. There are more Chinese in china then there are whites on earth, same with niggers in Africa.

Whites need to breed or die, that's why i'm going to have 10 children once i turn my business into a corporation.
>>
>>75069637
Italy annexed Ethiopia in the second war in 1936.
>>
>>75068351
Who gives a shit what happens to the shitskins? They cant rule themselves. It's so reiducloulsy obvious. So why pretend that they can?
>>
>>75068351
Another way to look at this
>countries whose standard of living increase 10 fold thanks to europeans
>>
File: 3siB5pj7875.jpg (177 KB, 1322x599) Image search: [Google]
3siB5pj7875.jpg
177 KB, 1322x599
>>75068351
What is your point leaf?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.