[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People keep giving Hillary shit for using a private email se
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: nailinpalin.jpg (107 KB, 1600x901) Image search: [Google]
nailinpalin.jpg
107 KB, 1600x901
People keep giving Hillary shit for using a private email server, but Sarah Palin didn't get any shit for purposefully trying to avoid government transparency by using a private email account.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-88851

Also, the "incident" part of the wiki page is fucking hilarious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin_email_hack
>>
>>75065901
Palin isn't the Secretary of state and she is considered stupid
>>
/thread
>>
Palin got loads of shit. If you aren't old enough to remember you probably shouldn't be posting here.
>>
>>75065901
I think W or some other republican bigwig did too.

Yeah, that gets conveniently lost when its hillary

>inb5 herr derr shill for hill

Not voting for hillary, sanders or trump so fuck off
>>
File: 1462492790152.jpg (45 KB, 623x623) Image search: [Google]
1462492790152.jpg
45 KB, 623x623
>>75065901
>PALIN
>relevant
The year of our lord 20 decimals 420 spliced by a quantum trajectory of 40 megahertz
>>
>>75065901
>trying to avoid government transparency by using a private email account.
she did get in shit.
also, please note that
>hiding something
and
>making classified information available to hackers
are two different things

if only hillary effectively hid/secured things, it wouldn't be an issue for her or the country.
>>
I shit on this jabbering retard and her WT family constantly though.
>>
>>75066359
Why don't you just leave this board?
>>
>>75065901
Palin was hounded on a daily basis. Plus she wasn't even close to becoming president, hillary is doing alarmingly well for democrats and is still hiding her shit.
>>
>>75065901

nobody cared because Palin is literally no one and she has no secrets to share illegally
>>
>>75067005
This. There were reporters who were blasting the contents of her emails daily.
>>
>>75066842
Why dont you just tongue my asshole, Jethro?

>Whats yo pronouns, bitch?
>>
File: 1266944265_chinstrap.jpg (25 KB, 546x500) Image search: [Google]
1266944265_chinstrap.jpg
25 KB, 546x500
>>75065901
Liberals shifting the topic.

Classified content is the question.
>>
>>75067078
Pretty much. She wasn't interesting enough since all her controversial shit she said aloud. Hillary has thousands of pages she doesn't want out and "accidentally" lost thousands more about controversial shit she's pulled. She's basically a good investigative journalist's ticket to fame if she can be found out.
>>
....would you be worry if your toddler with down syndrome wanted to keep a secret ?
>>
>>75066842
There's more to discuss here than the US elections tbqh.
>>
>>75065901
>Sarah Palin
>didn't get any shit

Remove retard threads
>>
>>75065901
>Sarah Palin

Relevant in any way to anything
>>
>>75065901
Nobody gives a shit about Palin you fucking limp dicked faggot.
>>
>>75067432
rare
>>
>>75065901
This is now a thread to generate your name if you were a Chosen Lizard.
>>
>>75067916
You are Moliel Goldbaum
>>
>>75068041
>t. Schmubediah Bergenberg

both rolls are gay, fake and shit but not as much as OP's content.
>>
When was Sec of State Palin in charge of diplomat security and toppling 4 countries?
>>
>>75067440
No there isn't
Stop meming

>>75067292
Answer my question
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.