[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"My people. Sons and daughters of Helghan. >For many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault-7.jpg (24 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-7.jpg
24 KB, 1280x720
>"My people. Sons and daughters of Helghan.
>For many years, we have been a broken nation. Shunned, oppressed, and conquered by those we sought to escape. 10 years ago, I asked for time, and that time was granted by you. You, the strength in my arm, the holders of my dreams.
>Our forefathers embarked on the greatest exodus in the history of all mankind. An exodus for freedom. Helghan became that freedom. Our new world changed our bodies. At first, it weakened us, but in fact, we were growing... stronger. [...]
>In the time you have given me, I have rebuilt our nation, I have rebuilt our strength, AND I have rebuilt our pride! Our enemies at home have been reeducated. We have given them new insights into our cause. On this day, we stand united once more. On this day, those driven to divide us will hear our voice! On this day, we shall act as one, and we shall be ignored NO MORE!
>...Defenders of the Helghast dream, NOW IS OUR TIME!"
>>
>>75065274
The Helghast did nothing wrong.
>>
>>75065368
Agreed, the ISA were the real bad guys. Rip based Visari
>>
>we're being suppressed!
>>
>>75065274
Helghast SP campaign fuckin when
>>
>>75065534
Never ever
>>
>>75065656
srsly what's with the cyberdinosaur crap, who asked for this?
>>
>>75066008
We'll be lucky if we ever get another killzone after the trainwreck that was Shadowfall
>>
>>75065274
I fear guerrilla stop making killzone games9because shadowfall was meh), and that we will never get a helghast campaign.
>>
>>75065274
I think that his speech in KZ2 is better, but i think it's because they were showing the isa being btfo while he was doing his speech!
>>
>ISA jewed helghast out of Vetka
>banished them to an inhospitable shithole
>fought back the counterattack with a counterinvasion
>killed Visari, destroyed Helghans infrastructure, nuked them, then destroyed the entire planet in a huge green firewave of supreme genocide
Helghast are supposed to be the bad guys?
>>
>>75066341
The Helghast had the best characters, based Visari, based Radec, based Hakka
>>
>>75066256
Shadowfall was a mistake. Also what happened to Luger and Hakka?
>>
>>75066964
I don't have a clue! Hacka probably don't want anything to do with the ISA after what happened in 3.
>>
>>75067445
I can only imagine
>>
File: 1459729268536.png (201 KB, 486x504) Image search: [Google]
1459729268536.png
201 KB, 486x504
>>75065274
at least post the video OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SifucIkom0
>>
>>75067665
A pity they killed him off in 2 and we had to deal with fucking Stahl!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.