[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So apparently buzzfeed is now using holocaust survivors to p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 121212.png (2 MB, 1279x720) Image search: [Google]
121212.png
2 MB, 1279x720
So apparently buzzfeed is now using holocaust survivors to promote their anti trump agenda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU7q04r5iW4

Only my people are allowed to shit all over the Shoah and muh 6 billion trillion
>>
>>75064922
Do what you got to do merchant, get Mr. Lawyerberg to give them a stern talking to. You might even get some shekels if they have done anywrong doing.
>>
man theyll still find holocaust survivors in 20 years
>>
>>75064922
>removing foreigners who illegally live in our country is the same as the holocaust

is that what they are claiming? Im not going to watch the video Buzzfeed is retarded progressive nonsense.
>>
>>75065342
You're probably entitled to our reparation gibs gibs if you descent from a holocaust survivor and thus count as a survivor yourself.
>>
>>75065342
10 years at best
>>
Holy shit I didn't think they would explicitly mention Trump, instead I expected some sort of allusion to him... This is some terribly sick and twisted shit.
>>
>>75065342
I guarantee you that "survivors" show up at the 100th anniversary of the liberation. (January 27, 2045).
>>
>>75064922

Look, if six months of constant attempts to paint Trump as a bigot have not worked, this will not work either.

It is like the boy who cried wolf. Everyone eventually tired of his shit, and so they left him out their to be gobbled up.
>>
File: hhC6sE7[1].png (51 KB, 1589x670) Image search: [Google]
hhC6sE7[1].png
51 KB, 1589x670
Well when you don't hop on the bandwagon, this is the response you get.
>>
>>75064922
it was atleast 10 billion trillion you fucking idiot.
>>
>>75066523
>>75066706
... Did he really just call a holocaust survivor privileged?
>>
File: th.jpg (6 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6 KB, 300x200
>those comments
>>
File: 1463235500509.gif (439 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1463235500509.gif
439 KB, 640x360
>>75066762
>"""Holocaust"""
>"""""survivor"""""
And yes, I did. One of the bigger shitstorms I've created on plebbit.
>>
>>75066706
I would like nothing more than to gas everybody who has ever used Drumpf unironically, sparing only John Oliver so he can witness the horrors he unleashed in the current year.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.