[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Almost everyone in the western world is liberalized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: ox281292126234206397.jpg (99 KB, 1024x690) Image search: [Google]
ox281292126234206397.jpg
99 KB, 1024x690
why kids can't smoke but they can have sex?
>>
>>75062041
because you don't need to buy genitals
>>
Smoking is more harmful for a developing child.
>>
>>75062041
Here people can vote at 16, but they won't go to jail at that age even if they murder someone.
>>
>>75062821
IN sweden kids can let the negros fuck them at the age of 13 but they can't buy cigarettes
>>
>>75062041
They aren't allowed to do either?
But the one very well shouldn't be allowed because it's disgusting and bad for health and the other should be allowed, in proper situations, because it's healthy and good.
>>
>>75062888
In Sweden niggers can do anything at any age and never go to jail.
True story.
>>
>>75063018
>But the one very well shouldn't be allowed because it's disgusting and bad for health and the other should be allowed, in proper situations, because it's healthy and good.

You are talking about smocking or anal sex?
>>
>>75062888
Well I won't lie, it's the same here. They can fuck as much as they want at 14, but they can only buy cigs/drinks at 18.

I don't know how it is in Sweden, but here I'm quite sure having sex at that age is much more harmful than smoking. At 14 they're already dancing naked in favela parties and fucking 5 a night, and they obviously have no idea what protection is.

But hey, it's Brazil, nobody follows laws anyway.
>>
>>75063324
>what protection is.

If they are fucking and sucking dicks at the of 13, having or not having AIDS is just a minor detail.
>>
>>75062335
speak for yourself, normalfag
>>
>>75063189
Which do you think, dumbass? Yeah, I'm saying sex is bad and smoking can be good, that really makes sense for me to say. Fucking hell, use your thinking brain.
>anal
But she poops from there.
>>
File: nigga.jpg (2 KB, 106x125) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
2 KB, 106x125
ITT: pedo degenerate niggers trying to justify their degeneracy
>>
>>75064527
Fire up those gas chambers, comrade
>>
>>75064527
Fuck off mummy poster
>>
>>75063018
Hi pedo retard
>>
>>75065391
Hello, friend. Insults are totally a valid substitute for explaining why you think I'm wrong.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.