[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of the based Uyghurs? They are half European
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
What does /pol/ think of the based Uyghurs? They are half European half East Asian and they live in China. They are definitely white!

"The Uyghurs are a Eurasian population with Eastern and Western Eurasian anthropometric and genetic traits. Uyghurs are thus one of the many populations of Central Eurasia that can be considered to be genetically related to European and East Asian populations. However, various scientific studies differ on the size of each component.[116] One study, using samples from Hetian (Hotan) only, found that Uyghurs have 60% European ancestry and 40% East Asian ancestry.[117] A further study showed slightly greater European component (52% European) in the Uyghur population in southern Xinjiang, but slightly greater East Asian component (47% European) in the northern Uyghur population.[118] Another study used a larger sample of individuals from a wider area, and found only about 30% European component to the admixture.[119] A study on mitochondrial DNA (therefore the matrilineal genetic contribution) found the frequency of western Eurasian-specific haplogroup in Uyghurs to be 42.6%, and east-Asian haplogroup to be 57.4%[120] A further study shows that the western-Eurasian patrilineal Y-DNA halogroup in Uyghurs is around 65% to 70%, and east-Asian Y-DNA halogroup around 30% to 35%.[121]

The admixture may be the result of a continuous gene flow from populations of European and Asian descent, or may have been formed by a single event of admixture during a short period of time (the hybrid isolation model). If a hybrid isolation model is assumed, it can be estimated that the hypothetical admixture event occurred about 126 generations ago, or 2,520 years ago assuming 20 years per generation.
>>
File: rtyty.jpg (32 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
rtyty.jpg
32 KB, 640x360
>>75061400
>They are definitely white!
Kek only in America maybe.

>Based
>Muslim scum
>>
Wow, she's hot. I definitely welcome the Uyghurs into the kingdom of Whiteness.
>>
>uyghurs
>white

I've been to Xinjiang, they look like your typical Turkic people. The prettiest Uyghur women looked like they had some invader Chinese blood, Eurasian women are really beautiful.
>>
File: turan_faic.png (6 KB, 186x270) Image search: [Google]
turan_faic.png
6 KB, 186x270
>>75061400
I know two Swedish Uyghurs, they're cool people desu

Also they're our Turanian brothers
>>
>>75061400
They're muslims, no such thing as a white muslim.
>>
>>75061740
Did you Wikipedia search that five seconds ago, bud? They are not all Muslims and they are definitely white.
>>
Chink
Uyghur
Slav
White
>>
>white mudslimes
>based

Would rather marry a pureblood Han chink desu.
>>
>>75062118
Alright, more hot white Uyghur pussy for me
>>
>>75062489
So kewt.
I want to drown her in kisses.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.