[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to live here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: California_map.jpg (409 KB, 1200x1206) Image search: [Google]
California_map.jpg
409 KB, 1200x1206
What's it like to live here?
>>
Haven't you played GTA 5? It's basically california life simulator.
>>
It's amazing, can't complain.
>>
I've been all over California it really is like GTA 5 also San Andreas. AMA

It almost never rains. 3-5 days of rain per year. 1-2 humid day. Practically no humidity.
>>
>>75061745
Arizona here, don't stop sending your bitches here just keep your liberal bullshit to yourself.
>>
We should build a wall on California's borders.
>>
>>75061845
Even in the northern part ?
>>
>>75061189
mas o menos
>>
>>75061845
Tell me about the demographics. If you will.
>>
It's like living in Texas only with higher living costs and more liberals

The mountains are nice though
>>
This is where black people live.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxkeYIgTDd4

This is where white people live.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b_yxyOMNvw
>>
>>75061189
It's not bad but keep an eye out for the legion.
>>
>>75061189
It depends on where you live. I live in the SF valley and commute most days to Los Angeles. The valley is nice and has pockets of pleasant white communities such as Burbank but there are also a lot of Hispanics and Armenians in the surrounding towns, hardly any black people which is a plus. Los Angeles itself is full of Hispanics and blacks, many areas are unsafe to walk around when it's dark because of the rising crime rate in DTLA. There are pockets of other nationalities such as Little Tokyo and Chinatown, but even then you get homeless nigger stragglers from skid row roaming around. It's the reason they have security patrolling Little Tokyo because of its proximity to skid row. West LA is significantly better than East LA because of gated communities like Beverly Hills, Westwood and Sunset Blvd are also nice but again, niggers everywhere.

Overall Los Angeles isn't the worst place, but some areas are significantly better than others.
>>
File: 1464188751479.gif (382 KB, 499x276) Image search: [Google]
1464188751479.gif
382 KB, 499x276
>>75061912
The coast from Monterrey up gets more frequent rain and inland near Oregon it is a ferny wet forest with ancient trees and bears and snow.

I'm going up there today to climb Mt. Shasta :DD
>>
Fuark how can you guys live in a place so hot.

We're just getting warm weather here in Denmark for a few days and I'm struggling to focus on work and studies.

Feel like I'm melting. I miss the grey cold rainy comfy weather.

Sun and warm weather is nice on vacation but fuck it no rain ever? No wonder warm countries economy is shit.
>>
>>75061968
>Tell me about the demographics. If you will.
I heard someone from New York say that California doesn't have "true diversity" like New York City. That NYC has lots of people all mixed and living together in the same area.

They said in California there is a "wider range" of people but they live separately. In a way I have to agree. You got places that are mostly white. Places that are mostly brown. And places that are mostly black. There are some spots that have mostly white with a few black. Also a spot where it's mostly brown and black. But I don't know anywhere that's all mixed of different ethnicities the way it is in New York.
>>
great land but ruined by mexicans and liberals
>>
pretty nice, my area seems to be low crime but the section 8 nig family that moved in makes it look worse with their 10 kids
>>
>>75062569
Sounds amazing, I wish I could visit northern California.
>>
>>75061189
Riverside county reporting in. It hardly ever rains here, the infrastructure is built around cars and hates bipeds, young people are shallow and blue-pilled as fuck
>>
>>75061189

poor mans florida
>>
File: rippedbutt.jpg (183 KB, 634x1024) Image search: [Google]
rippedbutt.jpg
183 KB, 634x1024
>>75063201
>Fuark how can you guys live in a place so hot.
California is home to Hollywood the Degen Capitol
Remember?

Drink lots of water to stay hydrated and invest in degenerate clothing. Flipflops for guys, ripped shorts for girls.
>>
File: 2341234.jpg (505 KB, 1200x1206) Image search: [Google]
2341234.jpg
505 KB, 1200x1206
>>75061189
I live in Red, work in Yellow.

Monterey is a pretty place, but has so many homeless folks that it becomes nearly impossible to walk around and not be accosted for money or drugs/cigarettes. Housing costs are high, food is expensive (but delicious), and the people run the gamut from decent to full SJW (thanks to the close proximity to a community college and CSUMB). Weather ranges from the 30's to the 90's, depending on time of year. I like working here, but I'd never want to live here. Also, I hope you like Mexicans, because Monterey County is majority bean.

Live in Tuolumne County, and it's okay. Much smaller town, older age group, and generally comfy enough. Much cheaper to live, comparatively, but still higher on average than other parts of the county. Majority white, most folks are decent, but the teenagers are complete pricks - the only plus being they're not SJW-tier, just bored white guy tier.

State thinks that it is your nanny, and that it knows best for you. If you like the idea of being taxed out the cunt, being told what you can and cannot own by disconnected politicians who are literal criminals, and good weather, then California is for you.

I'd leave if I could, but it costs as much to leave as to live here. That and people are hostile to CA folk (for good reason), so moving somewhere else would be a fair amount of grief.
>>
>>75061189
FUCK OFF! I was born here. YOU CAN GO FUCKING DIE!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.