[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
500,000 patriotic British football fans expected to travel to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: brit contemplating death.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
brit contemplating death.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
...during the EU referendum.

Was this deliberate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
>>
>>75060817
Because you think they would vote anyway ?

Football fan are mostly the same as the players, 10/11 are a bunch of retards who could probably not tell you what Schengen is.
>>
No absentee or postal ballots?
>>
>>75060817
They will mostly be middle-class Europhile wankers anyway

Working-class Brits aren't allowed to attend major football matches any more
>>
It will be rigged anyway.
Besides, the Leave campaign is dead.
People don't want to sacrifice their income and money for their nation. They'd rather be rich than 95%+ white
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC5bfQgSY9Y
>>
File: 1397790932895.png (335 KB, 450x488) Image search: [Google]
1397790932895.png
335 KB, 450x488
>>75060817

>the jewblighted kingdom
>independent
>>
>>75061541
This.

Most working-class fans wont be able to afford the high price of tickets, accommodation, and travel anyway. Most fans attending will be middle-class cucks.
>>
there will be no british teams left in by the time the vote happens. all the brits will be back
>>
>>75061578
>leave campaign is dead
Are you serious? We're shooting up.
>>
>>75061578
This also.
>>
>>75061882

Isn't euro 2016 right next door in france?
>>
>>75061852

Brexit general, no swiss allowed:

>>75061852
>>
>>75061921
Is that so?
>>
It will be evened out by all the leftie remainders at Glasto
>>
>>75061541
I wouldn't waste my £ on football, £40 a ticket £10 for a pie and a pint.
And all just to watch overpaid foreigners leaping about.
>>
>>75061969
>>75062046
Brexit is becoming more likely now according to the bookies
>>
>>75061251
I bet you're one of those berks who supports a shit rugby team and thinks he's the height of fashion, aren't you?

>tfw wasps fan
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.