[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White highschoolers rape disabled black teen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: whiteknight.jpg (33 KB, 473x583) Image search: [Google]
whiteknight.jpg
33 KB, 473x583
"When a teammate held out his arms after football practice in their high school locker-room, the boy thought he was about to get a hug.

Instead, he got viciously raped, authorities say."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/25/white-high-school-football-players-in-idaho-charged-with-raping-black-disabled-teammate-with-a-coat-hanger/

/pol/ will defend this
>>
File: moon.jpg (35 KB, 397x373) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
35 KB, 397x373
>The civil complaint filed in the U.S. District Court in Idaho also claims that one of the students charged with sexual assault displayed a Confederate flag and demanded the boy recite a racist song titled “Notorious KKK.”
>>
File: sage.jpg (23 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
23 KB, 700x466
SAGE
>>
>wanting to sex a nigger
>>
>>75059427
>defend
No. He committed a crime, and got caught. Just because he's a footballer doesn't give him a pass to be a dindu.
>>
>>75059427
Why would /pol/ defend this? If anything, Reddit would probably defend a rapist's rights.
>>
>>75059427

They never say... Was it a wire hanger? Plastic? Wood?

Was it the corner or just one end..

Damn niga.

Wire and one end... Would be hard to kick and pierce your shit.
>>
Gay as fuck
>>
Were they all naked?

Wtf hugging naked.
Must have been slow to want a hug naked.
Fucked up story.
>>
>>75059427
The Washington Post would never post the headline as "Black footballer rapes disabled white teen" if the roles were reversed.
>>
>>75059427
what is there to defend? i thought men couldn't be raped
>>
>>75060005

Of course not because that doesnt fit the narrative for devide and conquer of Zionist media.

Using the story would serve no purpose, now as it is it invokes rage in blacks who read and guilt and sympathy in liberals.
>>
File: whoops.webm (393 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
whoops.webm
393 KB, 640x640
>>75059533
>>
File: busey.jpg (12 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
busey.jpg
12 KB, 200x240
>>75059533
Talk go through us your mom walked to us
Get on a rape bus; screw us, screw us
Yeah, KKK, nigger babies i don’t give a fuck
Stick it up the butt
>>
>>75059427
White """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""PEOPLE""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" were a mistake
>>
>>75059427
This is probably bullshit and it was the other way around it would never make news.
>>
>>75059427

Dude ought to be executed for making us look bad. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>75059533
This is Jewish levels of false story-making.
>>
football is so fucking gay. this shit has been going on for years, usually the kids don't tell.

the only thing that triggers me is how they published in the headline "white on black raep!!" but they never report the black on white rapes like that. fucking racist double standards.
>>
>>75059427
isn't every black person "disabled" though?
>>
>>75061306
yup every thing kids do is horrible and the general public just pretends it doesn't happen because well it's unpleasant to think about

too depressing to face reality
>>
File: 1443302677618.jpg (16 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1443302677618.jpg
16 KB, 292x257
>Instead, he got viciously raped, authorities say.
>>
>>75061306
honestly this is why i didnt go into varsity from jv. the senior players fully admitted to the underclassmen that they were going to full on molest them. when i pointed out that was pretty fucking gay their response was "its tradition bro."

no its gay. i don't want to be a part of your gay culture.
>>
I'll defend it
This is revenge for all the chimping niggers do
>>
File: blackgorillasmatter.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
blackgorillasmatter.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
Also why were they letting a literal retard play football
>>
File: faggot pedos.jpg (89 KB, 960x468) Image search: [Google]
faggot pedos.jpg
89 KB, 960x468
>>75059427

Just another homosexual child rapist. Nothing new. The majority of faggots are child abusers

See

>>75058568
>>
>>75061896
No more brain cells to lose.
>>
>>75059533
It's real
Top kek
>>
>>75060737
Dare I not see at your ripe cherry pussy
Bang every porch monkey easily, busily
Recently niggers fronting ain’t saying nothing
My cock nigger
Suck it, Triple K mafia, we’re on it

God, the memes, man.
>>
File: 1406098756551.jpg (225 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
1406098756551.jpg
225 KB, 682x600
>>75059427
>"When a teammate held out his arms after football practice in their high school locker-room, the boy thought he was about to get a hug.
>Instead, he got viciously raped, authorities say."
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.