[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you still have a problem with trannys if they were just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160525_103128.jpg (116 KB, 720x968) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160525_103128.jpg
116 KB, 720x968
Would you still have a problem with trannys if they were just honest about not being women?
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 300x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 300x294
Yes. Trannies are the fucking vegans of the "sexual spectrum".
>>
Yes. Man the fuck up like every other man does. They're not and NEVER will be women.
>>
>>75058415
Wait, so you want them to say it or not?
>>
>>75058415
>Trannies are the fucking vegans of the "sexual spectrum".

Your're incorrect. Anybody who """"""""""""""""""""""""""identifies"""""""""""""""""""""""""" themselves as a different gender are the vegans of gender.

"I was born a male BUT I'M ACTUALLY A FEMALE BUT I WAS BORN IN A MALES BODY BUT YOU CANT CALL ME A FEMALE BECAUSE IM A GENDERQUEER NIGHTKIN AND I ONLY ANSWER TO THE PRONOUNS FUCK/FUCKING/FUCKSSAKE IF YOU DISRESPECT ME I WILL LODGE A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO THE NEAREST TRIGGER COUNCIL"
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 497x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 497x750
>>75058812
Like with vegans, and potheads, I just want them to shut the fuck up.

When you feel a desperate need to evangelize what you eat, how you become mentally altered, or how many pills and dildos you need to feel like a little girl, you're really trying harder to convince yourself than the stranger you're annoying with your bullshit.
>>
>>75058138
'Transwoman' or 'transman' is enough distinction for me to not have a problem in that regard I guess.

I just dislike people treating science like sorcery capable of transmuting a persons entire biology. They don't ever become a fully fledged member of a new gender, but if they want to make some notation that they're no longer part fully part of their old one either that's perfectly understandable.
>>
I have a problem with trannies because they deviate from the norm, and then expect the norm to accommodate them.

You want to cut of your dick or see a sausage onto tour 'gina, go right ahead. But don't demand we pay for it, or give your special rights because of it.
>>
>>75058138
Why aren't trannies fighting to compete as women in the Olympics? Why aren't we memeing this /pol/? Why aren't we helping a man dressed in a skirt break every female sporting world record in history?
>>
>>75062461
Like a contestant from the land of Robonia?
>>
>>75062541
Absolutely.
>>
>>75061773
This. 10 years ago I didn't give a shit, but now with all the pronoun and bathroom bullshit I want to gas them all.
>>
File: 1460504010281.jpg (2 MB, 4352x3264) Image search: [Google]
1460504010281.jpg
2 MB, 4352x3264
>>75058138
no, someone can dress however they want, can fuck who they want, and can act however they want. I draw the line when it directly affects my family, or when I'm told I have to believe something, especially something so obviously false.
>>
>>75059249
GENDERQUEER NIGHTKIN
LilyFromFalloutNewVegas.jpg
>>
>>75058138
If they didn't demand or insist they be addressed as whatever gender they come up with, then I would not care.
>>
In your pic it's under the woman section.
>>
>>75062876
Actually with the way things are going on hueland, we may not have Olympics at all
>>
>>75058138
Nope !not until they get help for their mental illness
>>
>>75058138
I don't have a problem with trannies. I have a problem with LGBT activists.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.