[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I think we're being ethnically replaced in our own
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: enoch was right.jpg (88 KB, 518x341) Image search: [Google]
enoch was right.jpg
88 KB, 518x341
Full red pill from the BBC. Why have they decided to finally tell the truth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ-D9atKl7Q
>>
>>75058025
Well they want to promote a pro-brexit attitude 5 weeks before they are voting.
>>
>>75058452
>Anonymous (ID: 4SbPF4Ey) 05/25/16(Wed)15:37:31 No.75058452▶
>>>75058025 (OP)
>Well they want to promote a pro-brexit attitude 5 weeks before they are voting.

BBC has been anti-brexit since day 1
>>
>>75058025
isn't bbc jewish propaganda?
>>
>>75058025
>why are they telling the truth

Because now it's too late to do anything.
>>
>>75058025
Enoch Powell and Oswald Mosley have been vindicated, and in the years to come, more people will finally acknowledge that.
>>
File: 1462852089388.png (493 KB, 1040x1742) Image search: [Google]
1462852089388.png
493 KB, 1040x1742
This has been predicted for ages. But people still dont listen. Pick related
>>
>>75058544
it is, they're trying to provoke goy war 3
>>
>>75058025

They know it won't make a difference.

Too many young people have been brainwashed into believing that this is a good thing, and your Government has no control over immigration so there's no stopping it regardless of who you vote for.

Brexit will be rigged.
>>
File: 1463924463751.png (2 MB, 1169x2641) Image search: [Google]
1463924463751.png
2 MB, 1169x2641
>>75058025
Now that the Jew has won, the Jew has to appear to be neutral instead of the instigator and initiator of the goy's eradication.

Now that it is too late to stop it, the Jew cowers behind their own shield of lies, this time reporting "the truth" to trick the goy into believing that the Jew wasn't involved the whole time.

The goy has the memory of a goldfish, and if the last thing they will remember is the Jew telling them the truth, they will never realize the Jew lied to them from the start.
>>
Why aren't the brits doing anything?

You guys used to be an empire
>>
Reminder that millions of "Englishmen" are actually potatonigger diaspora.

Reminder that the Queen is a kraut.
>>
>>75058673
That second paragraph, I can actually see that becoming a reality. Whited flee to white parts of the country. Meanwhile shitholes like Tower Hamlets become Islamic strongholds.

Problem with this system is we're going the way of neo feudalism.
>>
>>75058787
i wouldn't say people think it's a good thing per se, just an inevitability.
>>
>>75059244
Better that than white genocide. We have to start reacting somehow,as we have been targeted to be replaced by a dumber mass. That or we have to chimp out a la Hitler. Either way something has to be done to prevent this insanity.
>>
>>75059645

It all depends how well the corporations manage to exert power. If Muslims become a majority there will be a white genocide at 100% certainty unless there's a bigger power to stop them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.