[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >learn i had British ancestry when i was a kid >buttmad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1464022663973.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1464022663973.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>Be me
>learn i had British ancestry when i was a kid
>buttmad for years that my family doesnt have the citizenship anymore
>Grow up with the sole intent to finish uni and go live with an aunt in England
>Have completely idealistic view of the England
>Come here and see bongistan threads thinking you are poking fun for years
>ask her about it
>says she thought it was normal and never mentioned it
>completely stunned

Im heartbroken, /pol/. I never visited here seriously and now i don't know how to feel
>>
>>75056826

see

>>75051094
>>
>>75056826
faggot
>>
>>75056826
>would rather be British than Greek.
Can't blame you for that, debnets.
>>
>>75056826
where does your aunt live?
>>
>>75057482
Manchester
>>
>>75057770
ok, if you go live in liverpool or york or somewhere you'll get the classic english experience you're after
>>
>>75057770
manchester is infested
go far south like bristol or something
>>
>>75056826

Avoid big cities and ghettoized towns. You can find all demographics information on the internet, and choose for yourself. While the English are vast majority, big cities are now a multiculti paradise that few can actually bear.
>>
>>75058229
Bristol is too.
go to Cornwall or Northumberland.
>>
>>75057770
Get out in the countryside, most big towns are infested. A few other towns in this thread are good as well
>>
>>75056826
>talk shit about Britain
>while in Greece

talk about irony.

The funniest thing is that even when you think they are the degenerate ones, you need to realize that even in their debased state they're still several times better than Greece is at the moment.

Think about it. Think hard.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.