[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twitter networking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8
File: 1213537523901.jpg (181 KB, 827x1024) Image search: [Google]
1213537523901.jpg
181 KB, 827x1024
Echochambers have no effect on reality, but the same thing applies to trying to convincing the masses by yourself. I'm just speculating here, how much influence could we have by working together with twitter accounts ?

I'm no fan of the platform but it's where the people are, and we need them with their eyes open rather than closed. A concrete starting point would be to raise awareness against the EU. Since most issues we're discussing on /pol/ are mostly globalist, we've got plenty of topics that share a common ground.
The media likes to make mincemeat out of dissident hashtags, trends and named movements so that doesn't seem like it's going to work in our favor. Also, a constructive stance might set us apart from the high amounts of negativity in activism. Think of how it should be, as well as the means to get there. Let's not focus on their flaws by forgetting the irritation, and taking pride in presenting the better plan. Charisma has better odds of winning than bitterness.

Let's throw some ideas around. There's plenty of time to make fun of eachothers' cucked countries later.
>>
first and last bump
>>
File: lambrightPLAN.jpg (121 KB, 1024x654) Image search: [Google]
lambrightPLAN.jpg
121 KB, 1024x654
>>75055620
There are no open minds left.
>>
>>75057136
For all my work, I probably achieve nothing. Truth has no value in this world.
>>
>>75057204
What's your stance on networking?
>>
File: IMG_1753.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1753.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>75057562

I'm a master at networking. I did toastmasters for eight years.

Networking is selling your world views on others.

Its team building.

It's as real as the real world. Real relationships take time to grow like plants.

I have lots of friends that I connect with on social media. As a developer I meet people online and we become friends, often meeting in real life. Most of my friendships last a long time. I find it a great way to find like minded people. Being a programmer who is driven by specific objectives I find it hard to interest with normal people. Such as the typical sports fan. To me they are wasting their life on things that don't matter. Yet we all sink our time into something. For me its living in nature, women and cars. In that order.
>>
>>75057562
Most importantly about social networking is authenticity. No hiding behind a avatar.

People talk all types of shit about my aggressive approach to life. Those people are cowards. All my tech friends many who are now billionaire live life to the fullest and take risks. The concept of dance like nobody is looking is a good way to explain how you should go about your life. Build a tribe of people who love you for you.
>>
You can count me in bros, we shuld set up a rizon or slack or similar.
>>
File: 1445732616436.png (758 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1445732616436.png
758 KB, 900x900
>>75058503
>All my tech friends many who are now billionaire
>>
File: IMG_4032.jpg (244 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4032.jpg
244 KB, 1280x960
>>75060410
I worked at Paypal and built there education system. I lived in San Francisco from 1999-2013 epic times, you ass hat.
>>
File: nice.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>75060540
>built there education system
Did the education system include learning correct grammar?
>>
>>75060540
there education system must be flawless
>>
>>75057204
You still haven't leaned impressions are literally meaningless? Jesus Christ Wayne, you're more autistic than i thought.
>>
>>75060540
Why the fuck are you living in a camper surrounded by garbage and broken, rusting cars then? Lmfao
>>
>>75061012
Why are you so fascinated with my life? oh.... you don't have one.

That's OK. Tell me how awesome you are? Tell me about that awesome place you own and your job that you love and how your slave master treats you so well.

Go on.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.