[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Russia a better country to be white and make?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: _60064227_014671302-1.jpg (17 KB, 464x261) Image search: [Google]
_60064227_014671302-1.jpg
17 KB, 464x261
>tfw never been patriotic
>always thought/knew your country is worse than west at almost everything
>tfw watching the west sticking it's ass up in front of regressive liberals, feminists and mudslimes gave you major cognitive dissonance

I am actually considering the concept that our middle-upper class males who live in major cities have it better than western ones.

>pretty girls
>no feminism
>no alimony outside of child support
>easy to hide your earnings
>have access to the majority of "western" products
>decent ecology
>postal services improved drastically
>way less bureaucracy
>ruble crashed recently which made my freelance work at least 30% more profitable

I mean, the system IS broken as fuck but at least it serves you and not poverty niggers and landwales.
>>
>>75055151
you forgot
>dictatorship with no freedom of speech
>>
M8 if the postal system is on your list of reasons why it's better, it's not better
>>
>>75055260
Well yeah. That and draft sucks too.

But you can speak whatever you want on the internet and it is easy as fuck to access blocked sites. And television sucks everywhere.

This is what I meant by the "broken system". It's evil and bigoted and shit but it is not very good at opressing either.

>>75055261
I don't know, ordering clothes and electronics and shit and not having to pay the reseller or eu tax is pretty big.
>>
File: 1347778773505.jpg (139 KB, 990x743) Image search: [Google]
1347778773505.jpg
139 KB, 990x743
>>75055151
you forgot
> nigger mentality
> cleptocratic regime
Kick Putin out, and Putin 2.0 will be elected.
>>
>>75055151
When i think of Roos(Hindi name) I think of Dostoevsky, Chekhov, Tolstoy and Putin and that fat lady who reached Berlin in 45.

Then i think of Stalin, failed communism, Lada the car and the super-oligarchs and that everything must be corrupt since oligarchy inherently is suppressive and corrupt. Richer get richer and poor don't etc. Not fair on the Russian people.

Why do you guys have the same people over and over again in public offices? When is Putin going to die?

Also, when are you going to remove those CP sites with .ru domains?
>>
File: wot.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>75055151
>way less bureaucracy
Ю фoкинг вoт м8?
>>
>>75056235
>evil and bigoted
You mean righteous and non-degenerate?
>>
>>75057400
BTW can you tell me which documents you have?
I mean is it true that USA citizens can have an SSN and driver license and that's enough? It's for the "bureaucracy" part
>>
>>75055151

why don't you get a beautiful, conservative western wife and live in the west?

what do you personally care whether there's a hip gay bar 15 blocks away, just don't go there.
or if you want a nationalist government, a catholic, conservative society – move to poland. even their income is better than russia's.
>>
>>75055151
>Rightwing faggots keep romanticizing Russia
Russia is literally a third world country. And it's leaders are far too corrupt to ever make it not so.
>>
>>75056507
This. Russia will never have a future. There aren't enough intelligent Russians left for a revolution to be anything but a repeat of the same old mistakes and the leaders are some of the most corrupt on Earth.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.