[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you make mexico first world country? Is it possible to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10
File: volunteer-abroad-mexico.gif (19 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
volunteer-abroad-mexico.gif
19 KB, 500x286
How do you make mexico first world country?

Is it possible to change mexica? It seems worse than third world countries in term of corruption
>>
>>75053976
leave white piggu.
>>
>>75053976
Step one, don't listen to Americans, their government is just as corrupt except on a macro scale
>>
>>75053976
FUCK mexico, it needs to be destroyed, its population purged and then replaced with decent human beings.
>>
>>75054890
LOL no it is not!

I just low how low iq shit mexicans think other nations do the shit they do.

Die in a fire subhuman.
>>
Nothing will change. Only way to do so would be to decriminalize drugs in the US.
Americans love drugs. It's a national past time. The laws make zero difference. The ever industrial Mexican is simply filling a niche in the market.
As long as we demand to get fucked up for cheap, the Mexican will remain a narcoserf.
>>
Easy. Make it a majority-white country. Introduce a three-child policy for whites and discourage Mestizos from further breeding.

Mexico at the end of the 19th century was approaching 50% white, and was in good enough shape that the idea of them taking Cuba was a real thing.
>>
>>75055023
>can't even string together an intelligible sentence
>calls others subhumans
Murrican patriots, everyone
>>
Mexicans are wild Indians. All this fancy "Chicano/Hispanic/Latino" talk is just a mask for what these people are. feather wearing, sun god worshipping, wild, unwashed, savage Indians. That's who the Mexican people are.

And the answer is no, these wild savages cannot create a decent civilization. They never have, and they never will.
>>
>>75054890
id rather the federal government be corrupt by taking taxes or some shit than you know... die
>>
>>75055178
>id rather the federal government be corrupt by taking taxes or some shit than you know... die
At what rate do you think honest non criminal Mexicans die from whatever problem you think Mexico has?
>>
>>75055476

Just fuck off and die, you are not going to change any minds about your shit puke nation you invader subhuman faggot!
>>
>>75055634
Woah, slow down there, cletus.

What seems to be perturbing your boypussy sensibilities? You're irreversibly mad and it shows.
>>
>>75055476
>noncriminal mexicans
Shit combine that with your mexican intellectuals and you might need more than one pick-up
>>
>>75055943
Cool meme reply
>>
>>75054890
Don't listen to America, just try to immigrate there illegaly, stay backwards, you're doing a great job Pico.
>>
>>75056187
No one likes you sorry sub-human invading clowns, just stop posting and go away.
>>
>>75055023
At least make an argument, you're making me look bad.
>>
>>75053976
>Is it possible to change mexica?

You can't.

Mexico has had a stable government (at least compared to the likes of Argentina) since the 1940s and they haven't managed to do jack squat. Compared that to Japan or South Korea, where they became a first world country in 30 years.
>>
Invest in education. Lessen trade barriers. Stop narcos. It's a young country still, having been formed recently ( mid 1800s) but torn by invasion and civil wars. If Mexico can stop the internal strife that has allowed invaders to disrupt its progress, it could be a powerful nation. Until then, internal strife will continue to lead to outside influence and less power/wealth. Divide and conquer is still a successful strategy employed by imperialist nations. And for Mexico in particular, it's worked since Cortez....
>>
>>75056457
An argument leads them on.
>>
>>75056457

There is not argument, saying that the US is as corrupt as shit puke ass mexico is false on its face and requires zero further thought or validation.
>>
>>75056548
>If Mexico can stop the internal strife

latrinos going to latrino.
>>
>>75056514
Japan and Korea and Western Europe were American projects, infused with trillions of dollars in today's value in order to thwart communism. Pay more attention in class.
>>
>>75056717
>it's false on its face
Isn't most of US history tainted with instances of the government doing whatever it wants, from domestic political subversion, experimenting on its own citizens, spying on your own people, being bought our by corporations, to fighting wars for special interests?

Or are all those examples of government transparency and good deeds?
>>
>>75056514
>a stable government
They has corrupted governs, drugs Cartels run the place, even special anti-drug forces turned into another Cartel.
First step? Kill Narcos on sigh.
>>
>>75053976
Eugenics. Destroy the cartels. End Burgerland drug war. Build wall.
>>
>>75057680
The war on drugs isn't a conflict you can win by throwing piles of bodies and money at a problem.
>>
>>75057788
Yes you can, maybe not with democracy, but totalitarian regimes can indeed.
>>
>>75054890

it is, its just that the narco shit and people killing they do on a global scale. usa is a mafia.

mexico becoems first world through education, through manufacture of high tech goods, through storng laws, and a renewed culture of progress and non corruption. mexico must be what japan was after ww2.
>>
File: Foreign Aid.jpg (97 KB, 668x893) Image search: [Google]
Foreign Aid.jpg
97 KB, 668x893
>>75056789
Yes, because you aught to believe everything your vastly incompetent high school teacher and college lecturer tells you.

If you assume all of the aid was given from 1946 to 2010 was given in 1946 and adjusted for inflation there, it comes out to ~49 billion dollars.

TRILLIONS I TELL YOU. TRILLIONS!
>>
>>75058292
I don't think giving up more freedoms to 'solve' problems that were caused due to a loss of freedoms is a rational solution. I'm specifically referring to drug prohibition in the US/Mexico and loss of gun rights during 1960's Mexico.

Micro managing what substances citizens can consume through the force of the state is counterproductive for society as a whole.
>>
>>75057599
>domestic political subversion
A few smear campaigns =/= beheadings of political rivals
>experimenting on its own citizens
No argument there
>spying on your own people
Don't be obtuse. Every country in the world does this and it is the main reason why terrorist plots and massacres are foiled before they even start. It's a matter of security
>being bought out by corporations
Doesn't that one Mexican telephone company control like 60% of all cell phones and landlines?
>fighting wars for special interests
Name one war that wasn't fought for special interests

I realize the US is corrupt but Mexico takes it to a whole other level, I mean you can bribe police officers to get out of anything from speeding ticket to murder. Friend even showed me how to do it when I was over there. You ask the police officer how much is the fine, and if I can pay it here because I'm in a hurry. Try this on a US police officer and you'll be arrested for attempted bribe.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (171 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
171 KB, 1200x900
>>75053976
The only way Mexico can make any actual progress is by improving its shitty culture. This shitty culture is everywhere from the uneducated filth that throws trash in the streets, to the lazy boss whose objective in life is to get paid while working as little as possible, to the corrupt elite that has no clue of whats going on outside their luxury box, to the retarded son of a wealthy man who doesn't understand the value of work behind money and has never been told he's wrong.

This is the type of behavior that needs to change, trying anything without addressing this will result in failiure.
>>
>>75058889
You're making comparisons with Mexico as if they actually refuted anything I said.

That was why I explicitly mentioned that the corruption of the US occurs on a macro scale.

Maybe in Mexico you can get out of some crimes provided some conditions happen (you really can't get out of anything unless you have a shitload of connections), however I drew out a distinction between Mexico and the US very clearly.

Over half of your 'rebuttals' are based on the fact that other countries might do it too, kek.
>>
>>75059142
From what little personal experience I have with Mexicans, your "patron" work culture is insane.

Mexicans turn into docile animals and obey every order that their boss tells them. It's honestly creepy. From what I hear, if they smell a sign of weakness they turn on you though. Just like dogs of peace.
>>
>>75057599
>all done within the confines of the law
kek
Our corrupt just makes it legal.
>>
>>75058684
The sad truth is that actual state of things doesn't gonna change with good intentions and education only.
The drug market is too lucrative to ignore it, and the Cartels are a cancer in Mexico, you need to wipe them.
>>
>>75053976
kill all products of miscegenation as well as native indians in "drug wars" also remove cartels
bring over spaniards in need of work and southwestern american colonists

dip nacho in salsa and enjoy your new country
>>
>>75059514
Its literally a bootlicker culture. The mere suggestion to your boss that he or she may be wrong is treated with exaggerated care. If not it will become a grudge that will never be forgotten.

Imagine the impact this behavior has in workplaces, let alone politics.
>>
>>75055943
Kek, this. Mexico is a shithole. That's why millions of them come here illegally.
>>
>>75059728
>The sad truth is that actual state of things doesn't gonna change with good intentions and education only.
It isn't going to change for the better if we turn the country into some bootlicking shithole either, its been proven that leadership in Mexico cannot handle power with honesty, what you want to do is give scorpions a pair of wings.

>The drug market is too lucrative to ignore it, and the Cartels are a cancer in Mexico, you need to wipe them.
Which is why drugs need to be legalized in Mexico and the US, the pros of drug legalizaton far outweigh the cons as the last decade has shown.

Even the US with its 'incorruptible' police and many resources at its disposal can't get rid of a few gangs who are 20 times less organized and wealthy than cartels, kek.

I realize that the US won't be legalizing drugs soon, and if we legalize them it solves nothing, because I'm sure the US is itching to label us a narco terrorist state if we did so.

The most realistic solution would be to enact proper gun laws so cartels and criminals can't abuse the common man, cartels would keep minding their own business away from the populace while the climate for legalization approaches'
>>
>>75060994
In my third paragraph, I meant to say that legalizing drugs solves nothing because cartel profits mostly come from the US.
>>
>>75060994

No one cares what a shit mexican thinks.

You seem to be very confused paco.
>>
Oh look another Mexican thread
>>
>>75061526
Looks like someone is irreversibly mad about something.

Is this how NEET shitposters on /pol/ vent their impotent rage?
>>
>>75061631
These fucking shit subhuman invade our nation and our fucking message boards.
>>
>>75061867
something?

Mother fucker I am mad that you even exist and are running your fucking cunt mouth.

FUck you and fuck shit puke garbage mexico!
>>
>>75061936
How''s that job search coming along, anon?

Maybe if you put less effort into rageposting and more effort into doing a job properly, you could compete with illiterate Pedro.

Keep foaming at the mouth, white trash, I'm happy to know these temper handsome reduce a good deal of your lifespan
>>
You can't, fuck Mexico
>>
>>75062224

I know you think work only means mowing laws or selling drugs so there is some confusion.

Typical low iq sub human trash.
>>
>>75062512
For frustrated white trash like yourself, I think those are apt occupations.
>>
File: 1457615280349.jpg (137 KB, 800x712) Image search: [Google]
1457615280349.jpg
137 KB, 800x712
>>75054982
>>75055023
>>75055634
>>75056450
>>75056717
>>75056749
>>75061526
>>75061868
>>75061936
>>75062512
>all this rage and saltiness

Whats the matter Billy, did Juan beat you and took your lunch money again?
>>
>>75062797

Low iq shit fuck faggot sub human mestizos think that something has to have been done for people to not want them around invading our nations and speaking their shit language.

Why are you still breathing?
>>
I got nothing against Mexicans. Most are decent, hardworking people just trying to get by. However, that doesn't mean I want them in my country. It's a highly competitive world, and the American worker needs to be protected as best we can. A strong middle class is good for everyone. It's the best safety net of them all.
>>
>>75062797

no, your countrymen steal everything and then get asshurt when they can't bribe themselves out of jail (where they get raped in the mouth like the putas they are)

I was born in mexico and understand how you things work.
>>
File: 1463988667400.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1463988667400.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>75062879
keep going, please

>>75063099
>implying that I care for those go cross the border as illegals.
>>
>>75063099
>I was born in Mexico
How's it feel to be part of the genetic leftovers of Mexico?

Either you or your parents are uneducated, thus you were unable to make a living in Mexico and opted for the path of least resistance.

>people who fled their country
>having the moral high ground
Pick one pocho trash
>>
>>75063558
>trash

LOL you are mexican!

That means you are lower than trash, where are you getting these false feelings of superiority or even adequacy?
>>
>>75063709
What is your occupation, friend?
>>
>>75063814
mexican puke curb stomper.
I am not your friend scumbag.
>>
File: L10862311.jpg (21 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
L10862311.jpg
21 KB, 350x350
>>75062797
t. 4 foot tall home depot work
>>
>>75063984
NEET it is, then.
>>
File: KGC.jpg (90 KB, 800x509) Image search: [Google]
KGC.jpg
90 KB, 800x509
>>75053976

Here's how we Make Mexico Great Again

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_of_Mexico_Movement
>>
>>75064316

We should have annexed their shit and purged them all after the war.

No one would care now and we would not be having these fucking problems.
>>
File: soldier_with_1st_national2.jpg (104 KB, 934x919) Image search: [Google]
soldier_with_1st_national2.jpg
104 KB, 934x919
>>75064490

A LITERAL AGRARIAN BASED SUPERPOWER WAS THE FUTURE YOU COULD'VE HAD
>>
File: miss me yet niggers.jpg (14 KB, 340x296) Image search: [Google]
miss me yet niggers.jpg
14 KB, 340x296
>>75053976
We need our weapons back, that way the bloodbath would be fair and square, the filth would be bled out eventually.
Otherwise we are nothing but rats in a barrel.

>>75055023
>Usa isnt corrupt
Top kek, what are delegates,super delegates,no voter id, electronic voting.
Also, we need him back.
Mexicans are like donkeys in a field, lazy and slacking. But as soon as someone cracks the whip and directs them with honesty, wew lad.
From a bunch of towns and cities quarreling for power every fucking week to a emerging country aiming for superpower,at the expenses of the poor.
>>
>>75064087
Actually 6 foot my projecting manlet, also I'm shitposting from my work´s place that literally took murrican's jobs and projects, so you can be assmad and neet at the same time,
>>
Make them protestants.
>>
File: IMG157.jpg (69 KB, 327x437) Image search: [Google]
IMG157.jpg
69 KB, 327x437
>>75065443
No fucking way you are taking away the catholic church from the Mexicans ,frog.

I am not even a religionfag but all mexicans would be rallied to fight under the virgin easily, again.
>>
>>75065159

low iq shit bag, the comment I responded to was "their government is just as corrupt except".

Which is not at all true maggot!
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.