[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are niggers, jews, and whitey the best comedians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
It's objectively obvious that niggers, jews, and whites make the best comedians. Why is this true and does this mean niggers are as smart as whites and jews when in comes to crafting a joke?
>>
Fucked up the picture, but here's pic related
>>
"white people"
*crowd laughs so hard they start bashing their heads in with their own shoes*
>>
>>75053884

>nigger comedian

AYO MANE HOL UP WE NIGGAZ DO EET DIS WAI DEM CRAKKAZ DO EET DAT WAI NIGGAZ LEMME HEER YA
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>75053884
Nah

They just learn to make their whining and bitching into profitable bias observations that caters to an equally self victimizing audience as well as white masochists
>>
>>75053884
honestly its just cause modern stand up comedy is an american invention. and niggers, jews and 'whitey' is what makes up most our population
>>
>>75054214
what about mexis? Why are they so unfunny?
>>
>>75053884
>laughing at niggers
white culture is really decreasing in the us
>>
>>75054123
2cool4 richard pryor or chris rock
>>
>>75054543
>Germans
>understanding comedy
>>
>>75053884
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35PvpQgMvfI

Reminder

british comedy is the best

>al murray taking the piss out of the burgers
>>
>>75054359
>hola hue hue I am Pedro and let's kick sum coño ass ey esé
>>
>>75054630
i actually do not understand how comedy is funny
the only thing that i laugh about is political satire

and dumb meriburgers
>>
>>75053884
Pain is the soul of comedy. Whites, blacks, and Jews have all gone through some terrible shit historically, so it only makes sense that they'd have the best humor.
>>
File: Don't tread on me.png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Don't tread on me.png
200 KB, 2000x1333
Come to think of it I've never met a funny sandnigger or a funny muslim. I've never seen a funny brown comedian in general. The stereotype of muslims having no humour is true.
>>
>>75053884
Because Asians don't have a developed sense of humor.
There is something off with the humor of every Asian you and I know, like Germans^9000. You know what I'm talking about... even the half Asian suburban buddies you grew up with.

My friend Dave showed me his new floor mats exactly 3 times, laughed hysterically at a joke that wasn't there. Forgot twice that he already showed me his floor mats the last time we got high.

RIP Dave "Peter-san" ;_;
>>
>>75053884
Niggers are good comedians because usually they use their nigger slang and attitude to craft jokes, and white people goes to see them like someone who goes to see those funny monkeys in the zoo.
>>
>>75055366
I always thought asians had a woman's sense of humor. Something along the lines of "we're so silly haha, isn't it funny how silly and zany we're acting."
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.