[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
happening at Euro 2016?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 313x161) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 313x161
what are the chances of the religion of peace attacking the tournament in June?

it appears French authorities are struggling to conduct basic searches (can't stop flares being smuggled), and head of security doesn't seem that positive about preventing an attack
>http://archive.is/2quQP
>>
File: VegetaItsOver9000-02.png (311 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
VegetaItsOver9000-02.png
311 KB, 640x480
>>75052993
>what are the chances of the religion of peace attacking the tournament in June?
Over 9000
>>
>>75052993
Who cares ?
Unless it is bloody as fuck nothing will happen, terrorist attacks are shocking the first 2-3 times then people will adopt the now traditionnal "compassionate hasthag+facebook pic change" without even begin to adress the problem and try to kick Islam out of the country.
>>
>>75053055
>those doubles

do you realize what you just did?
>>
Well what would you do if you where isis itsvthe perfecy chance
>>
The stadium and around it will probably be really safe.

Trains, busses and restaturants after matches are where the real danger lies.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 856x868) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 856x868
>>75053055

Kek wills it
>>
>>75053055
Yeah how would they not attack such a huge event in Europe, especially one like this where so much Haram activities like binge drinking are going on and you have all these ppl out for a good time, I don't see how they could pass up on this.
French police will be on high alert for sure, for whatever that will be worth.
>>
>>75055855
>Kek wills it
Yeah, I know.
>>
>>75055855
After the Darkness comes the Light!
Praise Kek.
>>
>>75055855

After the darkness comes the light
Praise kek
>>
From darkness to light.
>>
>>75052993
I'd be more thinking of Ramadan or whatever its called. They go crazy on that one.
>>
>>75058966
Oh no...
>>
>>75053752
This, malheureusement
>>
File: f0pAk.gif (1 MB, 430x242) Image search: [Google]
f0pAk.gif
1 MB, 430x242
>be anon
>watch Euro 2016 match with friends and/or family
>hell yeah, sports + beer + blatant nationalism, what's to hate
>everybody in Europe is having a great time (except the losers obivously)
>suddeny, a big terror attack on live TV
>blood and guts spray everywhere
>pure horror
>everybody around anon is shocked and furious
>anon has to hide the excitement for all the habbening threads on /pol/
>>
File: 1462296221562.jpg (148 KB, 862x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462296221562.jpg
148 KB, 862x1000
>>75053055

After the darkness comes the light, my child.
>>
I'm at a festival when the Euros are on and I'm worried that terrorists will exploit the imbalance of security for Euro 2016 in order to hit other busy targets.
>>
>>75052993
it'll be alright
>>
none

but I wish in some attacks, that would redpill many people either in a good or bad way
>>
>>75052993
Why don't just remove all kebab once and for all? Fucking euro fags!
>>
>>75055855
After the darkness comes the light! Praise Kek!
>>
If ISIS are smart they will wait til after the tournament is over and then just hit another soft target
>>
>>75060817

The EU ref is fucked
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.