[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Islam the solution to the rejection of masculinity in the West?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 22
File: Al-Qur'an.jpg (188 KB, 1400x788) Image search: [Google]
Al-Qur'an.jpg
188 KB, 1400x788
Islam seems to be the ultimate answer to the problem of degeneracy just look:

>Be Muslim
>Put women in their place
>Kill faggots
>Cuckolds beaten or stone to death
>No democracy bullshit
>Take multiple wives
>No Jew banking
>Take sex slaves
>Being pious is mandatory (no atheism)
>Promotes homogeneity through one dominate moral code

Islam is literally the red pill so why does /pol/ promote a cucked religion of a commie kike on a fucking stick
>>
>>75052113

you understand nothing of human nature, sincerity, the purpose of religion, and most certainly nothing of Islam.
>>
Why about race mixing that Islam promote?

Definitely something /pol/fags don't like.
>>
File: OINKOINK.jpg (18 KB, 300x283) Image search: [Google]
OINKOINK.jpg
18 KB, 300x283
>>75052113
>>
>>75052445

All that I have written is mention in the Holy Qu'ran and while I can post about the Mohammad's (pbuh) teaching on charity and love more pressing issues most be first discussed.
>>
File: 1437981953039.jpg (43 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
1437981953039.jpg
43 KB, 367x500
Fuck off
>>
>>75052460

There is nothing mentioned in the Qu'ran about promoting race mixing just equality Arabs did not race mix with their black slaves
>>
>>75052573
t. AboDullah
>>
>>75052460
Islam doesn't promote racemixing, all muslims that live here hate white people
>>
>>75052113
what will really happen
>become muslim
>be still a beta cuck
>wife divorces you
OP kills himself
>>
File: Where yo head at.jpg (76 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
Where yo head at.jpg
76 KB, 500x332
>>75052573
>>
>>75052726

They don't hate White people they hate the degenerate morals brought about by Liberalism and the death of Christianity
>>
>>75052809

You're point being?
>>
>>75052726
We hate you because you're degenerate and for nothing else. Islam isn't against race mixing at all since everyone is equal...

Actually you can't hold an opinion against race mixing as a Muslim.

While Christians and Jews' God is obviously racist.

>>75052669
Bilal.
>>
>>75052987
>Actually you can't hold an opinion against race mixing as a Muslim.
ofc u dont worry about race mixing cuz ur all inbred cousin/sibling fuckers
>>
>>75053164
No. It says to not marry degenerate people like you.

Degenerate isn't linked with race, it's a choice. And sadly your country is full of gays, trans, and cuckolds, cuck.
>>
>>75053295
The fuck are you smoking, nigger?
>>
>>75052987
>Bilal

Bilal the black. The arabs girl love this meme.
>>
>>75053295

Exactly. If Europeans want to preserve their race they need to keep Liberalism and Christianity out.
>>
>>75052113
>be filthy goatfuckers
>rape little boys and girls, but it's OK because Sharia allows it
>never contribute to the advancement of civilization, science, the arts or technology.
>only know hate and destruction
(Young white men are labeled "hateful" by the media because we're upset we're getting shafted so hard. Muslims are hateful because Allah told them to be. Big difference)

Also Muslims are completely batshit insane. I've tried reading some of the Quran to see what it was about, and it's just rantings and ravings of an obvious lunatic.
>"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
It's basically 800 pages of this same message over and over again.
>>
>>75052113
Barbarism won't cure us from degeneracy.
>>
>>75052113
>>Kill faggots

If you're killing gays, you're not masculine, you're insecure & repressed gay.
>>
File: 1392108901806.gif (2 MB, 185x171) Image search: [Google]
1392108901806.gif
2 MB, 185x171
>>75052113
>Mfw the progressive movement calling for equal rights for LGBT and women brings in a system that treats them 100 times worse by accepting Islam

I will have a silent kek while I watch thousands of years of societal progress be undone by this chimp religion
>>
>>75052930
The only kind of good muzzies are pic related.
>>
>>75053546

It's necessary to purge degenerates actually
>>
>>75053390
Indeed.

The problem is the Christian belief isn't really strong, it's just hypocrisy... even with Judaism it's nothing. Christians of today are Christians only by the name, they do all the kinds of sins and still call themselves Christians...

>>75053546
See how you got brainwashed. To call undegeneracy backward and barbaric.

You are beyond help.
>>
>>75052987
>We hate you because you're degenerate and for nothing else
That's not true though. The Quran repeats again and again that non-muslims should be tortured and murdered if they can't be converted.
>Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority
>>
>Muslims

You mean those guys who have an entire culture of fucking young boys because they don't have access to real women?
>>
Islam is an evil, but it has often been used as a scourge against other evils in the west
>>
>>75053796
That is an Afghani cultural thing, not a Muslim thing. They got conflated b/c of Taliban. And boy fucking is everywhere
>>
>>75053554
oh boo hoo, go back cry in your bf's lap ;_;
>>
>>75053747
"undegeneracy" what the fuck is that? that isn't a word.
And so what I'm getting is that you really think I'm "brainwashed" because I believe Quran preaches a barbaric and toxic rhetoric? The irony in that in that is amazing, god bless you.
>>
>>75052113
Anyone who even thinks Islam could be something good needs to be killed.
>>
>>75053747

You're right and this hypocrisy is driving their down fall they behave immorally and still think they are good in Gods eyes
>>
>>75053970
Bullshit, as a non-muzzie who's lived in 3 GCC countries over 18 years I disagree, boy fucking is rampant even in supposedly "progressive" muzzie countries like Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar. We were always told as kids to never ever get into a cab unless accompanied by someone from our school and never ever to speak to Arab men who would park outside our school looking for some boys. Islam loves boy fucking, they just hide it real well for the most part.
>>
>>75052113
>replace bad system with worse system
Gee, that sounds like a wonderful idea. If I wanted Islam, I'd go live in Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>75054124
BASED TURKEY
>>
>>75052113
>Calling one of Islam's prophets a commie kike on a stick

wew lad
>>
File: 1462512468179.png (811 KB, 968x520) Image search: [Google]
1462512468179.png
811 KB, 968x520
>>75052113
You're right, in that it brings the true men of the west out to protect their nations.
>>
File: Tommy-Robinson-011.jpg (24 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Tommy-Robinson-011.jpg
24 KB, 460x276
>>75052113
but it does promote race mixing anon
>>
Muslims aren't strong enough to survive American Culture.

I've seen time and time again Arabs here in Michigan watch their children become like the rest of us.
Americanism will conquer all of you, muslims have just been cut off until now.
>>
>>75052113
Except they like homosexual sex. Is ass rape masculine to you?
>>
File: 1462901214443.png (90 KB, 330x300) Image search: [Google]
1462901214443.png
90 KB, 330x300
>>75052113
Islam does not do this automatically. You have to do it yourself.
>Kill faggots
You can do that anyway.
Ok
>No democracy bullshit
You don't need Islam for this.
>Take multiple wives
Is this supposed to be good? Monogamy is the basis of western society.
>No Jew banking
Ok
>Take sex slaves
Why is this good?
Ok
That does not result in homogeneity. Islam is divided into many sects because of it.
>>
>>75052573
>All that I have written is mention in the Holy Qu'ran

that was written by 8 different people? the original one couldn't write?

also seems to be an excellent way to impose rule

fuck your gay book
>>
File: CAM00134.jpg (978 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
CAM00134.jpg
978 KB, 1944x2592
>>75054124
Plz send us more guns turkbro
>>
File: 16786.jpg (237 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
16786.jpg
237 KB, 960x960
>>75052113
yea I think so. secularization has been so damaging I'm about ready for the caliphate and sharia law and all of it. it would be a breath of fresh air at this point

but I'll never convert to your heretical religion.
>>
No booze, no pork.

That's a deal breaker
>>
>>75052113
Christianity provided the same answer, as has every other major religion in the west, the only reason you see Islam today as the "masculine" religion is because the west gradually effeminizes all religions that take root in order to still remain the "good guys" while gradually trying to contort to include everyone that it can as people fall into decadence.
The same would eventually happen to Islam if it took root in the west
>>
>>75054385
What is Americanism? you guys have no culture... Islam as the "public enemy" is what making you as a unite for now with the help of media after commies lost.

>>75054417
>Islam does not do this automatically. You have to do it yourself.
It does. YouTube is full of redpilled Muslim women videos defending us versus the feminists. They see it as the most respectful way of life for them.

I mean what woman want a cuck husband from her heart. Women's nature is to try to control men then get attracted to them when they failed. The west getting this wrong...
>>
>Sahih Muslim. Chapter 29: Title: It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with a captive woman after she is purified of menses or delivery. In case she has a husband, her marriage is abrogated after she becomes captive

Apparently the Quran doesn't use the word "rape" because they make no distinction between forced and consentual sex. Any woman who isn't a married muslim is fair game.

Gee, let's just replace degeneracy with sanctioned barbarianism.
>>
>>75052113
>Be Muslim
Naw mate, god is not real
I am for real equality, not some SJW bs, but certainly not stone age politics
>Kill faggots
Why should I care. Let them do their stuff.
Cucks deserve only cucking
>No democracy bullshit
Implying I am against democracy. I am even for direct democracy.... we might agree that less people deserve to vote, but that's another issue
>Take multiple wives
Marriage is broken anyways. Be sure to make your mind tho. No degeneracy at all or polyigamy. The two are incompatible
>No Jew banking
Keked. Best point so far desu
>Take sex slaves
Slavery is immoral.
Nope. Atheism is not wrong
Axiomatic morality is largely beneficial, but that relentless drive of yours to impose homogeneity is just autocratic cancer.

Go die somewhere else Ahmed. Europe's full
>>
>>75054796

"Captive" women idiot, they are kaffirs who have rejected Allah and his Prophet
>>
>>75052987
>Actually you can't hold an opinion against race mixing as a Muslim.
well this is not what happens in the reality m8. A lot of muslim would refuse their daughter to a black or a white even if he s muslim.
there is a difference between what the quran says and how people act irl.
>While Christians and Jews' God is obviously racist.
have you ever read the bible stupid cunt ?
>Degenerate isn't linked with race, it's a choice. And sadly your country is full of gays, trans, and cuckolds, cuck.
of course there are more and more of them but we overestimate them. They dont hide since they are not persecuted anymore.
Also you make me laugh with your critics since your country is irrevelant and where 1 fucking millions of people grow cannabis to sell it.... SHARIAH LAWS TOPKEK, most of you are hypocrits
>>
>>75054666

It won't Mr Satan because Islam will not go through a reformation and be broken up into a hundreds of different secs
>>
>>75054721
>What is Americanism? you guys have no culture...
Having a good home and plenty to eat, free public schools, complete freedom of speach, going to church on Sunday and a drive in the country afterwards, watching football on tv, exploring space, summer roadtrips, hiking in the woods, going to see a movie with your girl, apple pie and baseball. That is American culture, and our angry immigrants from your shit-hole part of the world who get to come here and really experience it gradually become less angry.
>>
>>75054631
Japan reminding us of what matters.
>>
File: cem_uzan_8102.jpg (40 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
cem_uzan_8102.jpg
40 KB, 400x323
>>75054434
Anything for our 'murican brothas.
>>
File: indian-muslims-1.jpg (115 KB, 600x418) Image search: [Google]
indian-muslims-1.jpg
115 KB, 600x418
>>75052113
There are couple of problems with it.

Besides the penis mutilation, halal killing and subhuman mideastern customs, it is carried exclusively by mingled shitskins and it has the importance of pure white race ignored.

Islam is pure mongrelization and ugliness. Even limp dicked and cucked christianity is not as harmful.
>>
>>75055099
You just described life...

Sports, and activities aren't part of the culture. But I know you think they are since you have no culture. I will argue burger is the only American culture.
>>
This is inaccurate as you are promoting Saudi style Islam which most Muslims, particularly in developed nations, do not view as appropriate
>>
>>75055256

...Culture is a way of life you inbred goatherder.

Americanism is Frontierism, the idea that individuality and personal freedom are paramount. And that to survive the elements we must work together, but yes we have less culture. We make our own, each person.

It's wonderful
>>
>>75055256
Oh I see what you did... your culture adopted ours so well that you think it was always part of your culture. You didn't even notice!
Here you are using the internet on a computer, both invented in America and therefore part of our original and unique culture, and you've adopted it so readily that you didn't even know you're borrowing our culture, maybe you even thought it was your own?

I have to go to work now (do you work?) so you can argue with some of my previous unanswered posts if you like.
>>
>>75052113
Fuck off back to your sand dune Achmed. Reported to Scotland yard for terrorism recruitment
>>
File: mexican gore.webm (2 MB, 720x496) Image search: [Google]
mexican gore.webm
2 MB, 720x496
>>75052809
literally nothing changes.
>>
>>75055307
Can you explain to me what is "saudi Islam"? Saudi Arabia claims to be following the righteous salaf and all of their actions are backed by scholars like ibn taymiyyah and sayyid qutb. The " Saudi Islam" isn't something new its just following the books by the letter
>>
>>75055885
needs more watermarks
>>
>>75052113

I would rather watch the world burn than submit to islam.
>>
Why do you have to covert to a religion to call yourself masculine, you can covert and still be beta.
Why can't you just act masculine and get fit?
>>
>>75055768
Your people use Algebra and Algorithms and are made by my people, I don't say it's my culture, inventions aren't culture.

Same for the Arabic numbers you see on those replies now... so is /pol/ following the Arab culture?

A people need centuries to develop a culture, this is simply why American don't have one.
>>
File: muslimstats.jpg (556 KB, 1464x1665) Image search: [Google]
muslimstats.jpg
556 KB, 1464x1665
>>75052113
I don't wash myself in hydrochloric acid. Sure it'll clean away the dirt.

But it will fuck us all up. It's correlated directly with incest, political violence, retardation, barbarity in general.

And it's simply wrong too. Logically & morally. Many of the claims made in Islamic text are false or just plain stupid. Many of the teachings are backwards and unjustifiable, clearly the mad ramblings of a brutal pedo rapist warlord.
>>
>>75052113
Butchery, pedophilia, and an eternal search for The Other to justify an inborn inclination toward murder - so much so that one will call another a heretic and assign him to a persecutable sect deserving of murder (which is then fulfilled, and you do this CONSTANTLY) - should not be conflated with masculinity, you deranged freak.
>>
>>75056163

None of those things were invented by muslims.
>>
>>75055885
Beheading victims always look so calm in beheading videos. There's barely ever any squirming.

Why is this?
>>
>>75056497
Why they start by AL? Why its inventors' name is a Muslim name?

Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>75056638
Because honor.
>>
>>75056638
Many have been massively drugged. They have difficulty responding to basic commands.
>>
>>75055256
Sports and activities aren't culture
>keked
>>
>>75056659
Ethnic/regional suffix/prefix/titles that hugely predate Islam. Islam has been claiming Pagan inventors/leaders/accomplishments since day 1.
>>
>>75052113
Let's put it this way, there's you two ways you can put down a fire.
Either you pour fire on the house, or you demolish the house.
Guess wich one is Islam.
>>
>>75057096
Algorithm is an Arabic word, Algebra is an Arabic word. You are literally saying the sky isn't blue.

>>75056954
Sports are a Romans thing... how they are Americans.

Native Americans had a rich culture IMO, settlers don't.
>>
>>75052573

Mohammad thought he was possessed at first, and attempted suicide on multiple occasions.

i remember when i was in 3rd grade, the teacher was giving us a hint at succeeding in multiple choice exams. "always go with your first answer," she said. "it tends to be the right one."

if only Mohammad had my third grade teacher...
>>
>>75056638

>Beheading victims always look so calm in beheading videos. There's barely ever any squirming.

>Why is this?

because they're on their way to their 72 virgins, rivers flowing with wine, and every other carnal pleasure that is somehow haram in life, but a-OK in death.

hey, they might even get a pork sandwich!
>>
>>75052113
>beating women
>only ganging up on weaker people
>begging for free gibs
>flat out stealin what you want
>still whining about being mistreated
>chopping off part of your dick, while your entire family watches

Yeah, so manly.
>>
>>75055810

How racist of you reported to Scotland yard

Who do you think is going to be arrested out of me and you ey Nigel?
>>
>>75057220
P-pour fire in a house to put down a fire? Am I missing something?
>>
>>75052113

here's a fun debate to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k-QTFItdk8

cue it up to around 1hr 20min to watch the Islamic apologist start to completely lose his shit. it gets progressively worse from there, to the point that the dude should be restrained and/or given some tranquilizers.
>>
>>75052113
They are stupid, their country is falling every day it is only a matter of time till they notice that Islam is based and will fix their degeneracy
>>
>>75056480
Compared to the savagery of the west Islam is peace.

Who has been causing strife around the word? Starting endless amount of wars? Bombing innocents? Not muslims but we aren't going to take the wests savagery without a fight
>>
File: drake-no-thanks.jpg (45 KB, 766x460) Image search: [Google]
drake-no-thanks.jpg
45 KB, 766x460
>islam
>>
>>75052113
someone post that pic infograph about how muslims are actually mostly gay and inbred
>>
>>75058763
You are you fucking slimy cunt. Go back to your fucking sand dune where you belong you fucking spastik. The whole world hates you.
>>
>>75052113
>Replace Arab religion with another Arab religion
>>
>>75059023
>bull prepping cuck detected
Islam is responsible for 7k deaths and 8k injuries just this year so far while only counting terror attacks (about 800 of them this year)
>>
There needs to be a new crusade. Full armies. Going in and wiping that shit-stain off the face of the planet.
>>
>>75059434
HAHAHHAHA
>>
>>75059303

Do I have to list the baseless wars of aggression by the west?

You don't have an argument Islam compared to the west is peaceful plus the JewSA is leading the world in degeneracy

Thank you
>>
>>75059434
There's a crusade from liberals against Christians. And Christians lost already.
>>
>>75052113
Being brown doesn't mean being homogenous.
>>
>>75059434
Top shit post
>>
>>75059781
No, and no. That's well and truly not a crusade, and there is no way that christianity has lost. In most western countries, people are tending towards atheism, but through areas of africa and asia there are growing large christian communities.
>>
>>75059744

>Do I have to list the baseless wars of aggression by the west?

and which of these were based on a faith or holy book?

>You don't have an argument Islam compared to the west is peaceful plus the JewSA is leading the world in degeneracy

i have a million arguments against Islam, all based on the Koran and Hadiths. the degeneracy of the West - a fact which i completely concede - does not make Islam good by default. this is a line of reasoning very frequently encountered when having a debate or dialog with Muslims. indeed, Islam is its own special brand of degeneracy, and is no viable or desirable "cure" for the West's degeneracy. these are non-sequitur "arguments." i am not being flippant when i say that i believe all the inbreeding and marriage of first cousins in the Islamic world has hampered their reasoning abilities.
>>
>>75059744
The concept of killing mostly muslims in defiance of the west (where the west was responsible for bringing the middle east out of the fucking dark ages to begin with) is the essance of degeneracy
>>
>>75059997
Christianity in Asia...?! whatever make you sleep at night...

In Africa there's was and still some huge effort to spread Christianity... and even so they aren't really exited for it...
>>
>>75052987

>Christian and Jew God
>Different than Allah

This is how I know you aren't Muslim.
>>
>>75059781
bruva berber is rite, west is fighting a losing battle, never stand against god.
>>
>>75060778

Jesus is not god so how do Muslims believe in the same god as Christians? Christians are just Jew worshippers
>>
>>75060778
It's the same God, but you have misconceptions about him... so He is kind of not the same one...
You both take OT as legitimate while we take it as fake. Both of you think God prefer Jews over other races (which makes him racists).

>>75060840
Indeed brother.
>>
>>75055056

you now have sunny and shite if islam becomes western maybe people will actualy read the quran, because you know they can now learn to read and you wil also have 1000 sects
>>
File: index.php.jpg (108 KB, 573x591) Image search: [Google]
index.php.jpg
108 KB, 573x591
>>75054917

now you are baiting
>>
>>75060969
>Jesus is not god so how do Muslims believe in the same god as Christians? Christians are just Jew worshippers

well, the Koran itself makes numerous appeals to the divine authority of the Bible texts - Old Testament and New - and, in doing so, it completely destroys itself.

this leads Muslims to say, "but not THAT Bible! THAT Bible is CORRUPTED!"

this, obviously, leads to even more problems for the Muslims. if our current Bible is "corrupted," then you must obviously be able to show us when that happened, and show us the Bible in its NON-corrupted form. oh, wait - you say you can't do that? that you haven't a clue as to when it was "corrupted" and what the original texts said? well, then, since Allah said that the Bible is His Word, and He would NEVER allow His Word to be corrupted, then Allah is either impotent, or He is a liar!

never mind the fact that we have manuscripts of the Bible from just about every century since the first century, and they all say the same thing. go figure.

> Christians are just Jew worshippers

i have no idea what is meant here, but apparently here the Muslim is taking the beliefs of a small (and modern) sect of Christianity - Christian Zionism - and projecting it on to Christianity as a whole, as if it were normative. when i debate Muslims, i do not take the beliefs of, say, Nation of Islam, and attribute them to ALL Muslims. that would be silly, inaccurate, and deceitful. yet that is (ostensibly) what he does here. also, perhaps he is unaware of how many times Jewish organizations have DENOUNCED the New Testament as a whole, calling it "anti-semitic."

again, Muslims truly do not see what is right in front of them. the Koran's appeal to the Bible for verification completely DESTROYS the Koran
>>
File: 1458832648103.png (1 MB, 4896x5000) Image search: [Google]
1458832648103.png
1 MB, 4896x5000
>>75059744

show me 1 attack done in the name of jesus christ
>>
>>75052113
spoken like a true Brit
>>
>>75058845

i dont understand the hadith some muslims say i dont belief in it, other muslims say its real and camel urine is a medicine
>>
>>75061576
>now you are baiting

i will bet my house that he's not, and that he's an actual Muslim.

this is the type of response they give when confronted with the fact that Mohammad sanctioned (actually, commanded) the rape of captive women (whose husbands were STILL ALIVE, thus making it adultery, as well! some prophet!).

i know it seems like he's a troll, but they really think this way
>>
>>75056163
Algebra was invented by Diophantus, a Greek, about 600 years before your al-Khwarizmi.
Nice try. Muslims have contributed nothing to the world but death and destruction.
>>
>>75052113
>ever thinking Islam is okay
>ever thinking all Muslims don't deserve to be gassed immediately
Fuck off, Achmed.
>>
>>75063739
>Muslims have contributed nothing to the world but death and destruction.

this is ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT!!

...ever tried shwarma?
>>
>>75063862

this anon gets it.
>>
>>75063739
In Greek days they had only addition and it was by using drawings not numbers.

Muslims invented the 0 to make Algebra possible. Nice try hiding the sun with a sieve my burgerfriend.
>>
File: 1459097056205.jpg (542 KB, 1200x967) Image search: [Google]
1459097056205.jpg
542 KB, 1200x967
>>75064790

try and find the muslims on pic related
>>
>>75052987
ok then give me a hijabi waifu you racist fuck
>>
>>75064790
>Muslims invented the 0

that was the indians
>>
File: 1463817779644.jpg (162 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463817779644.jpg
162 KB, 1000x1000
>>75055099
pic related: american culture
>>
File: 1464101572840.jpg (8 KB, 209x200) Image search: [Google]
1464101572840.jpg
8 KB, 209x200
>>75064790
Wrong. Typical cockroach stealing History from past civilizations that had absolutely nothing to do with you. "We wuz methmatix n' shiet!"

>"Zero was invented independently by the Babylonians, Mayans and Indians (although some researchers say the Indian number system was influenced by the Babylonians). The Babylonians got their number system from the Sumerians, the first people in the world to develop a counting system."
>>
>>75055155
TRAITOR, JEW SLAVE
>>
>>75065232
>>75065400
>>75065551
go back ahmed
>>
File: A_FUCKING_LEAF.png (25 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
A_FUCKING_LEAF.png
25 KB, 1152x648
>>75065588
I'm whiter than you are Mr. Chang
>>
>>75052987

>While Christians and Jews' God is obviously racist.

Scripture sauce plz

alternatively, maybe you can respond to any of my posts above:

>>75063524
>>75062133
>>75060252

AND:

is Isa (Jesus) God's Word, according to the Koran?

and, is God's Word eternal and uncreated?

if so, what conclusion to you draw from those two premises?
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.