[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mark Latham’s outrage industry assistance package
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: mark latham.jpg (30 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
mark latham.jpg
30 KB, 650x366
>1 The creation of a Political Correctness Therapy Clinic (PCTC), to overcome the hallucinations of those who have never been west of Dulwich Hill.

>The elites desperately need therapeutic help. Overdosing on a cocktail of soya lattes and anxiety pills, they have convinced themselves that Australia is an inherently bigoted country. Normal people see no such thing.

>2 The establishment of a Comedy Development Unit (CDU) for the elites, overcoming the outrage industry’s hostility to humour.

>Because of their obsession with identity politics, Lefties understand little of popular culture, other than looking down their nose at it.

>They’re too busy watching art house rubbish like Birdman for the 14th time to understand the creative brilliance of movies such as Deadpool and Grimsby — master classes in politically incorrect comedy.

>3 The appointment of an official Outrage Industry Statistician (OIS). Lefties are notoriously weak with facts and figures — those pesky little things that tell us how society actually works.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/opinion/mark-lathams-outrage-industry-assistance-package/news-story/323db3a15947db60f7b15fb0b980d709#load-story-comments

Fuck I enjoy watching this man pull the shit out of lefties and stir them the fuck up, we need more people like him.
>>
>>75051328
He was the leader of the Labor Party. Why has he suddenly gone full right wing? I don't get it.
>>
>>75052902
he was never really a leftist
>>
>>75051328

I love Mark Latham, he's an absolute mad man
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_zMYeUrgfk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ebNgV47tR4
>>
>>75053261
oh and he supports Trump too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ7W0G25hng
>>
File: 1461604863870.jpg (136 KB, 800x655) Image search: [Google]
1461604863870.jpg
136 KB, 800x655
My face when I went to a right wing gathering and brought up TPP and they had no idea what it is.

My face when I'm an Indian, trying to educate them about something their own government hides from them.

My face when I experienced first hand that righties being "redpilled" is a meme.
>>
>>75053261
based, post moar
>>
>>75053965
TPP?
>>
>>75053261
who's the tv queer?
>>
>>75056423
Toilet Paper Partnership. Its a Curry thing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.