[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
See this, Drumpfsters? This is the result of you voting for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: donaldtrumpcausingdrop.png (18 KB, 552x454) Image search: [Google]
donaldtrumpcausingdrop.png
18 KB, 552x454
See this, Drumpfsters? This is the result of you voting for a completely unelectable man to be your nominee.

Since he has disparaged every group other than white males, no one will vote for him or his bigoted parties candidates for senate.
>>
A
>>
LEAF
>>
>>75050430

Get the fuck out of here you disgusting leaf
>>
I'm predicting Trump willing the Presidency but losing the Senate majority and putting a significant dent in the Republican house majority.

Enjoy your 4 more years of nothing getting done. Unless Trump abuses executive authority like Obama, in which case he's dead for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
When Trump gets things done with a minority House and Senate
>>
>>75050595

>I want to get my way but I don't want getting my hands dirty

What a pathetic fucking faggot, holy shit, you're an embarrassment to that flag.
>>
I predict 45% / 55% Clinton in general with dems making senate and making gains in house.

The /pol/ shitstorm when the conservative bubble of denial around Trump is popped will be 10x better than when Romney lost.
>>
>>75050744
You delusional cucks still think we backed a mormon. Go back to prepping jamal like a good leftist
>>
>>75050430
Bernie supporter here, Trump is way better than that chuck Shillary, and I hate both of them.
>>
>>75050744

No one here supported r-money you fuckin poser.
>>
File: leaf.png (107 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
leaf.png
107 KB, 1280x905
>>
>>75050744
>who was Ron Paul

Go neck yourself
>>
Can't speak for the country, but here in Maryland, we have a good Republican bitch named Kathy Szeliga running for the open senate seat and she has a decent chance of winning.
>>
>>75050430
Cucknasian please.
>>
>>75051147
>No one here supported r-money you fuckin poser.
I was here in 2012 and that's horseshit unless you mean in the primary.
>>
>>75050731

Nobody in the first world knows what your country your flag represents mate.

Irrelevant faggot.
>>
>>75050430

>reddit

Fuck off you fat nigger cunt. Go back to SRS and kill yourself.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.