[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I live in Patras, a city in Greece. There's this very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
So, I live in Patras, a city in Greece. There's this very busy street called Riga Feraiou, which is always full of people going back and forth, students, kids, etc.

In pretty much the modal point of the street, there's an (I assume homeless) immigrant. Not sure what his nationality is, but my guess is Iraq. He sits there 24/7 and every time I see him, his position is like (pic related). I've crossed the street at 08:00, and then again at 20:00, and he hasn't moved an inch. That's occurred multiple times, and under different circumstances, including rain. I'd take a photo if I didn't feel that would be noisy af.

Why would he sit like that all day, every day? Is this some red-pilled comfy pose? Is he supposed to be begging for money? Is he praying? Should I expect an Allahu Akhbar?
>>
hes praying for a meteor to hit your town
>>
>>75049991
he's awaiting for someone to step on him and then detonate, like a mine
>>
>>75049991
call up some golden dawn bros and get them to fuck his shit up. do not simply sit by and watch the downfall of glorious hellenic civilization
>>
>>75049991
He's mentally ill and probably sees his activity as doing dawah (inviting people to convert to islam).
>>
>>75049991
He has faith. You should offer him some food.
>>
File: 1461997377703.png (52 KB, 863x567) Image search: [Google]
1461997377703.png
52 KB, 863x567
>>75049991
He's waiting for you to pay denbts.
PAY DENBTS
>>
>>75049991
Try and do these moves
It is comfy and makes your body relax
Imagine doing these moves
2 times in the morning
8 in the afternoon
3 when the sun goes down
4 at night
You will feel great
>>
>>75051316
Preferably laced strychnine. Wait and watch with glee as the subhuman goes through muscle spams and dies in a manner most deserving for his kind.
>>
>>75049991
Every large street in Oslo has between one and ten of these cunts

I walk really fast all the time (really really fast in Oslo because SOMEONE ALWAYS WANTS TO FUCKING BOTHER YOU WITH SOMETHING, LEARN TO MIND YOUR OWN MOTHERFUCKING BUSINESS) and I stumbled upon one of them once.
I sincerely apologised to him, he said "inshallah" and didn't even move his head from the ground.
They are beggars.

Basically just right click - ignore forever, won't be any trouble to you.
>>
>>75049991

Go up and ask him. If he tells you it's because of his religion, tell him you'd be interested in learning more about it. Ask him if he's tell you about it or if he could recommend somewhere where you can learn more. Go to where he tells you, ingratiate yourself there, have them teach you and tell you about themselves and report back to us.

They have to be hiding secrets.
>>
File: help.jpg (385 KB, 1552x873) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
385 KB, 1552x873
>>75049991
Είδα αυτό χθες στη φοιτητιkή εστία πατρών.Τι να kάνω; :Ο
>>
>>75051892
Τουαλέτες στα ΑΦΕ;
kek

I think Albos are generally okay, but thankless Albos are the fucking worst. The state probably pays for their housing and education in University, and "Greece will be part of Great Albania" is their thank you. Worst of all, lefty scum will probably not even bat an eye on this. Heck, I could see a Greek EAAK person actually writing it.
>>
File: h2.jpg (329 KB, 873x1552) Image search: [Google]
h2.jpg
329 KB, 873x1552
>>75052238
Απ'την άλλη μεριά είχε αυτό.

Τι σημαίνει ΑΦΕ;
>>
>>75052238
>I think Albos are generally okay
lel. Albos are as bad as mudslimes, if not worse.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.