[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he fell for the "cops are here to protect us" meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 375.jpg (50 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
375.jpg
50 KB, 512x512
>he fell for the "cops are here to protect us" meme
>>
I'm white.
>>
I'm not American.
>>
>>75048688
hes right anon the police exist to enforce the law not protect you
only you can do that
>>
I'm white and not American.
>>
>>75048654
not a nigger
>>
>>75048654
>do illegal shit
>get rekt by police
>dindu nuffin y'all
>>
>>75048688
first post best post
>white
>88
makes ya tink dun it?
>>
>>75048654
The cops i know are good blokes.
>>
>>75048713
>Be British policeman
>Don't shoot people for having broken headlights
>Don't strangle people to death while screaming "Stop resisting!"
>Don't beat the shit out of black people so much their entire culture gains a pathological fear of authority figures
>Actually police by consent

Amazingly it all works
>>
>>75048734

The cops even say arm and defend yourself because they are called after the fact most of the time.

I now have a iwi tavor. It is.. glorious.
>>
>>75048907

You have little to no black people. We have entire cities with nothing but black people.
>>
>>75048967

Oh by the way are we allowed to tweet pictures of our guns to the red coat police when they do their street sweeps and collect broken fences or is that in bad taste?
>>
>>75048907
Can't wait to see how well that works out for you when all the Muhammads and Abduls start chimping out for Sharia.
>>
>>75048688
Then you are being screwed over by the law most of all
>>
>>75048907
QUINTESSENTIALLY
>>
File: cuck.png (487 KB, 652x740) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
487 KB, 652x740
>>75048907
>>75048713

It 'all works' in so far as they don't count burglaries as a crime and they no longer show up to prosecute burglars. I guess leaving people to the mercy of criminals counts as a general policing by consent because people who are dead, vulnerable or in a coma can't really give their consent.

How does what you're saying explain Mark Duggan and the countless British dindus who've been manhandled by the police resulting in large scale chimpouts? As the burger pointed out, we have a lot less nigs yet this still resulted in a LA-style meltdown a few years ago.

Stop lying, your pseudo-nationalism is pathetic.
>>
File: jail for racist joke.jpg (92 KB, 532x735) Image search: [Google]
jail for racist joke.jpg
92 KB, 532x735
>>75049624
In fairness the British police has more important stuff to worry about.
>>
>>75048654
>He fell for the "Cops are bad and will kill me even if I don't commit a crime meme

I've never committed a serious crime(was speeding thats all, and I knew I fucked up and was acting politely instead of screaming 'I DO NOT CONSENT") and NEVER had any problems with the police, And not, it's not only the US because trust me nothing would fucking happen to you if you were just obeying the law.
>>
>>75048654
>he is a nigger who got cucked by WHITE POLICEMEN
black losers on suicide watch
>>
File: 3462.gif (3 MB, 215x129) Image search: [Google]
3462.gif
3 MB, 215x129
>American police
>>
>>75050098
>cops break down your street-side wall with MRAP
>flashbang your kid
>shoot your dog

"Sorry, wrong house."
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.