[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's the political situation between these 2 ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 13354shcgcd275eb.jpg (10 KB, 600x150) Image search: [Google]
13354shcgcd275eb.jpg
10 KB, 600x150
How's the political situation between these 2 ?
>>
>>75047253
Good friends. Not as good as Armenia and Russia, but they are up there.
>>
>>75047253
Good to the best of my knowledge. I understand that they're both close to Russia, and both have serious disagreements with Turkey...
>>
>>75047253
we love you armenia
>>
>>75047338

Yeah I also have impression Iranians and Armenians love each other even though one is Islamic republic while other is one of most devout Christian countries in the world.

Definitely weird friendship combo but good to see such ancient Christian nation has protection-support of Iranian regime.
>>
>>75047607
its because of our long and ancient history with eachother,their culture still exist in northern iran especially near our border and its a part of us. we love them even if they are christians
>>
>>75047607
i think its a brother feeling we have about them. we see them as our little brothers even when we have our separate cultures and values. its hard to explain,i think its like how norweigians see swedes or danes
>>
>>75048495

That is great to know. In general I find Iran and Armenia are like the only 2 Middle East countries that arent shit holes. Probably because of Armenia and Iran rich cultures taking effect against ISIS ass lickers surrounding them.
>>
>>75048819
>iran is not a shithole
the fuck am I reading
>>
>>75048819
Armenia is shithole. Iran is durka. Only Georgia has some middle democracy in the region therefore they hate us
>>
>>75047253
iran should focus on countering saudi arabia's influence in the middle east
not fucking with a christian nation doing nothing to harm anyone
>>
>>75047396
<3
>>
File: festooned.jpg (52 KB, 340x503) Image search: [Google]
festooned.jpg
52 KB, 340x503
It's because we're both Aryans stuck in the middle east.
>>
>>75047253
Its really great.
>>
File: putin-998x749.jpg (162 KB, 998x749) Image search: [Google]
putin-998x749.jpg
162 KB, 998x749
>>75049714

Dont think its the democracy they hate you for.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.