[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck did we elect a nigger?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 44_barack_obama[1].jpg (236 KB, 800x452) Image search: [Google]
44_barack_obama[1].jpg
236 KB, 800x452
Why the fuck did we elect a nigger?
>>
Because you're the source of all this cuckoldry the west has now
>>
>>75046268

We thought blacks were finally going o be decent human beings and that somehow things would be good from now on.

Just think of it as necessary for red pilling alot of people. To be fair I wanted Clinton cause she worked with more then just hope.
>>
>>75046268
>america
>forgetting it's only 60% white
You're a second world country because of that.
>>
>>75046268
Because it was 2008!
>>
Because he's a decent Centrist who saved America from worse threats, like Hillary Clinton 2008. Unfortunately, she's known for her patience.
>>
>>75046268
cause the middle east conflict had us feeling bad and people hating us so we thought he would improve our image
>>
>>75046360
Partially this. Plus I personally though he might actually shake things up, pass some big laws.

He could have bullied the republicucks in his first term with the majority but noooo, he wanted to be nice and pussyfooted around getting fuck all done.
>>
>>75046423
This.

Stop raping me.
>>
>>75046268
Because we thought it would shut nigs up and the republicans put up literal retards after bush destroyed the us
>>
>>75046268
I believe you mean Mudslime
>>
Twice
>>
>>75046268
>we

The Obama situation reminds me of 5 years ago, when the high school homecoming queen was elected. The white kids voted for whomever they liked best, splitting their votes. ALL of the blacks voted for the one black girl in the running. Thus, we had a homecoming kwane.
>>
>>75046268
A few reasons...

>Hope and change
Best political slogan ever.

>Georgie Bush for 8yrs.
A fucking retard could have beat the republicans. He was fucking hated by majority of burgers.

>White Guilt
It was time for a black President bc my born privileges.

>McCain picked Palin for VP.
For the "mah vagina" vote. Which was suicide.

>Pic related
They ran an amazing campaign. They used social media, propaganda and the DNC ripped McCain and Palins life apart and brought up Iraq and Bushes name every time they spoke.
>>
>>75046268
he made promises he never did and we wanted to make history by having the first black person if office

now Clinton campaign is entirely im a women, vote for me to make history
>>
>>75046268
Deep down white people love black dick
>>
File: grayyylmao.jpg (85 KB, 752x1062) Image search: [Google]
grayyylmao.jpg
85 KB, 752x1062
REVEAL THOSE ALIENS
>>
>>75046690
I guess, for just one night

WE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.