[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BBC for conservative women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: downloadfile.jpg (130 KB, 1000x823) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
130 KB, 1000x823
Daily reminder that Big Black Cocks is a major discussion topic beetween Milo and Lauren Southern. Conservative women crave BBCs because black men are manly and they can't stand beta males. Ask Sarah Palin and Marion Le Pen for confirmation.

Sorry to delude you, white women are black property, wherever they stand on the political board. BBC worship is reaching the last places where white males are predominant which are gaming and conservatism. Can't escape race mixing.
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>75045914

Once again France bends over to aggressors. Nothing new.
>>
Your mom's ass is agressed by BBC.
>>
File: 1461354378055.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
1461354378055.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>>75046257

Bonjour et u snail bon weewee frogs legs et u peti poure
>>
Where has Lauren Southern said anything about it?
>>
>>75045914
You blacks starting those threads is really cringefest. You lack nuance to do this kind of stuff. It feels like some ape got on the internet and started claiming that "human females are craving ape dicks". You are trying to win in a intellectual game where everyone around you has on average 20 more IQ.
>>
File: niggers.jpg (42 KB, 700x490) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
42 KB, 700x490
>>75045914

Oh look another cuck thread started by a literal nigger

Either way Lauren Southern is a kike and I hope she gets raped by a nigger like all kike women
>>
>>75045914
This "white women love BBC" is just a fucking meme right? I mean niggers are disgusting. A black dick literally looks like a piece of shit. They look like fucking monkeys. And even if they have a nice body, their shitty skin ruins it anyway. I can't imagine being attracted to one of those.
>>
>>75048094

TorGTFO
>>
>>75045914
>ywn lick dried peanut butter off her sweaty feet after a 10k run and gun through the Canadian West.

Why live anons?
>>
>>75045914
Quite the shit thread OP.
>>
File: lauren southern jew.jpg (60 KB, 777x424) Image search: [Google]
lauren southern jew.jpg
60 KB, 777x424
>>75048510

You realise she is a kike right?
>>
>>75048615
>inplying your pasty giggly ass wouldn't dive head first into her balloon knot if she or any other woman gave yoy a crack at her snatch

Ok man. Keep hiding behind those excuses for why you don't get laid. Do you actually turn down good looking women based on political beliefs?

Knew I shouldn't have left /k/.
>>
>>75048615
people that think jews are the cause of all this mess are retarded.

Conservatives use jews because they are the last minority on their side. jews are their shield against identity politics from the left. Stop being a bunch of plebs you faggots.

Yes some (few) jews have power. yes many media people are jews, but this is because the over whelming majority of journalists come from NYC and that place is infested with them.
>>
>>75048488
No u
>>
>>75045914
>that flag

it's like being at the zoo
>>
>>75048615
Do you think it was the jews that broke greece?
>>
>>75045914

Marion Le Pen and Sarah Palin are both married to white guys.
>>
>>75045914
jesus christ milo shills are going so hard today, fuck off kike parasites...
>>
>>75051033
Palin fucked a black basketball player in college
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.