[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we fix it? Yes we can!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 720x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 720x295
So /pol/ I have been watching the world burn and we all know it's mostly white women who are advocating "diversity" and who are the ones that wanted captain ameica to be gay with the hashtag #givecapaboyfriend or something similar

Granted that the joos are responsible it is white women that fall into their trap and are used as tools

So, how do we fix it?
>pic related
What happens to sjws after they get some dick

My theory? /pol/ has the power to change these sjws back to somewhat normal women who know their place

/pol/ being mostly men, by taking one for the team and fucking these sjws will defeat(most) of them

They will still have liberal views but will be less upitty

TLDR: defeat sjws by giving them dick
>>
Kek'd
>>
Feminists shouldn't vote. And they should do it by choice.
Why?
Voting means you passively agree with the patriarchal system that's in place no matter which way you vote.
Be a true feminist, be a true revolutionary.
#DumpThePatriarchy
#Don'tVote2016
>>
>>75044728
Bring back Dueling
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 480x275) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 480x275
>>75045267
This has potential
>>
>>75045395
Black people shouldn't vote either.
It's a white man's system made for and by whites to keep blacks in chains.
Fight back against racism, end whiteness!
#FuckWhitey
#NoBlackVote2016
>>
>>75044728

Bitch is still ugly, she looks like that 3rd wheel from the Goonies
>>
>>75044728
Is there an article that talks about her going normal?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 206x223) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 206x223
>>75046072
Only one I could find aussiebro
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/remember-the-woman-behind-the-die-cis-scum-video.454603627/

The rest is memes
But yea she grew out of it and deleted her YouTube and tumblr aperantly
>>
But you can't make a filthy roastie become a virgin again.
so no, you cannot fix things at all.
>>
>>75045360
100 Times this. Dueling to settle honor was a great idea. Throw down the gauntlet and if they accept, you have consensual blood sport. If they decline, you win by default and they are shamed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.