[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will there ever be an era like the 50s again? As it stands, there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10
File: 50s.jpg (274 KB, 976x642) Image search: [Google]
50s.jpg
274 KB, 976x642
Will there ever be an era like the 50s again? As it stands, there are way too many brown people.
>>
>>75044003
No the Boomers ruined it.
>>
>>75044003
That's the question of the hour, isn't it?
>>
>>75044003
Nope, we will get overrun, civilization will regress and humanity will never reach the stars.
>>
>>75044003
Of course there will be. This time we will not be inviting Jews.
>>
its not that bad if you live in smaller places
>>
>>75044030
how?
>>
File: 6 stages before the fall.jpg (70 KB, 1278x641) Image search: [Google]
6 stages before the fall.jpg
70 KB, 1278x641
Stage 1: Pioneers
Stage 2: Conquest
Stage 3: Commerce
Stage 4: Affluence
Stage 5: Intellect
Stage 6: Decadence

America is no longer young. It has gone through 5 stages of an empire and now is in the 6th. Now, before it can move forward, it must fall.

Watch 'Four Horsemen'
https://youtu.be/5fbvquHSPJU
>>
America was largely untouched by WW2 and because so many nations were fucked and/or in debt America could become a production powerhouse and police the world. If another world war happens and America wins or comes out relatively unscathed as well as starts fostering a culture of hard work? Absolutely. A neo-50s could absolutely return. Otherwise? No.
>>
>>75045030

Leaf, we hit decadence 90 years ago, just stop.
>>
>>75045030
We've already fallen to about our lowest point desu. Our government is mired in corruption and scandal, absolute degeneracy permeates every aspect of our society, our economy will collapse from a debt spiral if nothing is done about it, and the State is more authoritarian than ever.

Obama may have been our worst President in history, but I believe he was necessary to serve as example of how bad things can truly get when radical leftists are in power, even with an opposition Congress. Trump will be ushered in and leftism will die, finally. All of these corrupt fuckers are going to jail, and hopefully we can pass laws that make it impossible for them to ever take root again.
>>
>>75045030
Read this and save time

http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
>>
File: machismo.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
machismo.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>75044003
>brown people ruined the post 50s
id reckon your boomers, coal burners, union lobbyists, ever laxing state and ever tightening federal governments, along with a Smörgåsbord of very subtle, but critical PC movements stripped white men of their paradise

And you let it happen. You want to blame mexicans? be my guest, but the same rats that ruined your nation are trying to end it in Mexico too
>>
>>75044003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RycWnpxn33I
>>
>>75045168
Doesn't have to be WW3. Europe will burn and America will prosper. This is why I think leftism will die out and the pendulum will take a hard swing right. We will serve as a shining example of the power of capitalist nationalism, and everyone else will follow suit.
>>
>muh good ole days

Fuck off you ugly autist
>>
>>75044030
Honestly, the generation before ruined it by fighting on the wrong side in Europe.
>>
>>75045303
>And you let it happen
To be fair it was death by a thousand cuts. It's not like nobody protested either, there were bombs going off over the desegregation issue after all. Its hard to do anything against the leftist zeitgeist in the media and politics, not to mention all the corruption and powergrabs.
>>
>>75045368
you have to go back
>>
>>75045303
>trying to end it in Mexico too
Mexico is already a failed nation-state by Western standards, Anon.
>>
you're heavily romanticizing a very small period of time in a very small culture that happened to few people in the world

take a step back for a moment
>>
>>75045030
>muh historical forces
History is made up of human actors. Don't cop-out by saying decline is inevitable.
>>
>>75045517
economically yes. but its dying, as in, in progress. Anti-machismo movements are like the knife being shoved deeper into the wound. You think american women are incompetent? Try mexican feminists

>>75045474
Japan has set a good example of how to stop 1k cuts, at least they used to....now their men masturbate to hentai while their women fuck russian and australian men and run multi million companies
>>
>>75045535
So what? What does the length of the period or the amount of people it benefited have to do with anything?
>>
>>75045535
lol

>heavily romanticizing

of course he's "heavily romanticizing" it was the greatest time in the history of this planet. white people had freedom of association and IT WAS GLORIOUS

>you have to go back
>>
When I said that life must have been so good in the 50s or 60s my teachers at school always said that life back then was not any better than now. And all those photos are just set-up and with actors. People had less money, less job security, could not travel around the world for a cheap price, more crimes, it was dirty, etc. and of course less diversity :')

>>75045688
>Japan has set a good example of ...
That is actually not true. The problem is that you can't have a family anymore in Japan with the average payment. It is too fucking expensive. Therefore, woman have to work now too and do not have time anymore for a relationship.
>>
>>75045535

I repeat, you have to go back
>>
>>75045879

did i trigger you or something?
>>
>>75044003
As long as people are fine with homosexuality, strong white families will never be this common again.
>>
>>75045850
GERMANY SO KEKED

holy shit

it is fucking unbeleivable how cucked you are

>my teachers at school always said that life back then was not any better than now. And all those photos are just set-up and with actors.

are you joking Hans?
>>
>>75045926

you have to go back
>>
>>75045303

If there were NO brown people, America would still be in pretty good shape. Its easier for degeneracy to take hold when there are 40 million niggers and god knows how many spics in the country.

A pure white country even at its most degenerate would still probably be paradise on earth, due to the fact that whites have in built intelligence and an underlying desire to succeed. I've known white junkies that were still more upstanding human beings than the average black
>>
>>75046012

history is so vast and rich, i'm just wondering how you could possibly pick any single decade as the pinnacle of human paradise
>>
File: 1442705420330.gif (4 MB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1442705420330.gif
4 MB, 512x384
>>75045987
It doesn't mean I believe it. Just an example of how much propaganda there is at our school.
>>
>>75046056

A pure white country even at its most degenerate would still probably be paradise on earth, due to the fact that whites have in built intelligence and an underlying desire to succeed.

>I've known white junkies that were still more upstanding human beings than the average black

YEP I have personal experience and can verify this as true imho
>>
>>75045474
>there were bombs going off over the desegregation issue
Indeed, there was even a president assassinated over it.
>>
>>75046142
oh ok...

but I literally cant believe your teacher said that

my heart mourns for germany
>>
>>75046208

What is your take on estonia, they're 99% white
>>
>>75046056
He said, entirely unaware of Russia, Poland, Czech republic, Slovakia, and essentially all of eastern europe

And, meme's aside, Argentina has been on the shit end of the stick since the 1900's. The only reason they seem even decent is because everyone around them is amazingly worse
>>
>>75044030
No dipshit millennials did
>>
>>75046123
are you serious?

history isn't as vast and "rich" as YOU are romanticizing

from what I see when white people have freedom of association, there you have prosperity and fruitfulness. its a pattern
>>
File: 1464086595816.jpg (40 KB, 352x540) Image search: [Google]
1464086595816.jpg
40 KB, 352x540
>>75046342
>history isn't as vast as i think
>>
>>75046123
>>75046387
Anti-white detected.
>>
>>75045429
as my grand fathers and great grand fathers turn in their graves...

You are right. We would seriously had colonies in space a long time now. The driving force was there, to make Germany great and show off to the world. His great peaceful undertaking after the war.. I think it was space.. It was on everyones head back then and with all their tech
>>
Who knows, maybe. If anything our generation will be the ones to fix it
>>
>>75046253
super duper
>>
File: 1101.jpg (46 KB, 494x353) Image search: [Google]
1101.jpg
46 KB, 494x353
>>75045168
>>75045365
Now industrial Asia exist. In 1945 literally half of the everything was produced in USA. Now it is not the case. US is not the main player anymore.
>>
>>75046342
>history isn't as vast and "rich" as YOU are romanticizing
Theres like....at least 6 different takes on why the civil war went down. If all you consider to be worth delving in to is the history books from your HS or College, then sure
>>
File: not the jews 2.jpg (57 KB, 680x465) Image search: [Google]
not the jews 2.jpg
57 KB, 680x465
>>75044030

>It's not the joozzz it's boomers!!!!
>>
>>75044003
That stupid whore in the picture better pay attention before she cuts a finger off.
>>
>>75044003
>Will there ever be an era like the 50s again?

In the 2070's but the fad will end in 2077.
>>
>>75045535
Maybe it's worth romanticizing
>>
>>75046461
history repeats it self.
I welcome war to fix this, and I hope it will come soon.
>>
>>75046577
yes, but there is only ONE truth

I don't care about all the speculations

truth is not relative
>>
>>75046597
Jews are no excuse for treason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-6YX-aceOk
Was The Greatest Generation Really The Weakest Generation?
>>
>>75046247
History classes were 90% about how evil Germany was. Do you think we ever learned some other perspectives? Genocide of Germans after the war? Nuclear bombs in Japan? Surprisingly not even once. Only about how evil Germans used to be.

There is a reason why so many Germans are cucks nowadays.
>>
>>75046543
actually very alarming.
If a war would break out, look at that production power. They could lit fart out machinery. Not to mention the number of the fuckers.

Again Arbeit gegen Kapital.... The last is worthless, just worth what we say it is.
>>
>>75046716
Truth is the most relative thing around, since it relies entirely on perspective

unless you mean quantifiable, statistical, and scientific/mathematical "truth"
>>
>>75046778
I am so fucking sorry brother. Fucking breaks my heart.

Like I've said in another post, the truth is not relative.

The truth remains the truth, regardless of how many people try to skew it. God sees all, take comfort in that at least.
>>
>>75045987
>all Germany is bombed to dust and needs to be rebuilded
>BUT 50'S WAS SO GREAT, LOOK AT AMERICAN PICTURES
Leaf, are you autist or plain stupid?
>>
>>75046727
truth.
>>
>>75046922
Yeah, I mean one man's freedom is another's slavery.

But quantifiable, statistical, and scientific/mathematical "truth" is what I am talking about in regards to historical truth and who WAS behind the chaos unleashed on the world.
>>
>>75044003
It's the welfare state, not the brown people. LBJ ruined America.
>>
I don't understand you, burger.
Isn't it what your grandfathers fought for?
Isn't it what your army occupied the whole world for?
>>
>>75045229

Actually Decadence started with the Baby Boomers.

>>75045536

Sorry, you're on your way to a fall. The 2008 crash was a big red flag. And you're about to elect the CIA (Hillary) into office. Iran invasion imminent. The fall of America shortly afterward.
>>
File: niggers iq 2.png (22 KB, 483x291) Image search: [Google]
niggers iq 2.png
22 KB, 483x291
>>75047093
>not the brown people

The welfare state doesn't explain why niggers have a low IQ and why they are so aggresive and violent
>>
File: image.gif (622 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
622 KB, 500x375
>>75045277
I wish I could believe these dubs.
>>
>>75047034
Well, again, we can take a look at this

During WW2, did the japanese attack the US because
>The army and navy were competing with one another to garnish more funding from the emperor through aggressive military operations they knew could not be handled with current funds
>in retaliation to the oil and financial cut off european and american forces were doing to the japanese in response to their previous chinese/korean operations
>a pre-emptive declaration towards the land disputes on the various islands multiple nations were disputing over
or
>they did it because Germany wanted them too
>>
>>75047185
Sure doesn't, but it leads to these traits being exacerbated and later excused/externalized.
>>
>>75044003
We can't ever get back to it until we stop shutting down our in-group preferences. Brown immigration to the West must stop, right now, and we must stop giving them welfare and sending trillions in aid off to their nations. Let them fight for themselves. If we let them continue to come here and the Left is allowed to go on giving them an illusion of superiority we will never turn things around.
>>
>>75045030
>America is no longer young. It has gone through 5 stages of an empire and now is in the 6th. Now, before it can move forward, it must fall.
Mate we're on the verge of "pioneers" or are infact in that stage.

Though it will come in more with a "bang"
>>
>>75044003
Capitalism greed ruined it. You will literally need another Hitler to nationalize the media and stomp out the %1
>>
>>75046812
>If a war would break out, look at that production power.
"Made in china"

Remember they can't build shit.
Japan proves this by beating them everytime.

Speaking of which. How do we help Japan? They're the front line so to speak.
>>
>>75046208

Go check out Eastern Europe, most of it is poverty filled, depressed, drug use, and mental illness filled slums filled with trash. Not exactly a paradise on earth. Better than Africa, sure, but that isn't exactly setting the bar high.

And I've personally known plenty of deadbeat loser whites. Walk into a Walmart sometime and your rosy view of them will be shattered.

>inb4 hurr durr slavs ain't white
>>
>>75047527
>Remember they can't build shit.
>Japan proves this by beating them everytime.

China builds fighter jets, nuclear weapons, tanks, firearms, missiles, etc.

Japan is a puppet state of the US military-wise at this point.
>>
>>75045030
>noam chomsky

Yeah this is full of shit.

Western civilization has never ceased to be superior to all others.
>>
>>75046387
HERE COME DAT KEK
>>
Calm down we still have milkshakes and racism

And the music was god-awful. Fuck the fifties.
>>
>>75047736
>Western civilization has never ceased to be superior to all others.

I'll ask you to not include america anymore when you say "Western civilisation" thanks very much. Your "superiority" is waning at light speed and you're not going to drag us down with you.
>>
>>75047154

EXPLAIN
>>
>>75047666
China is pushing US out of combat drone market...
http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/01/14/meet-chinas-killer-drones/
>>
>>75048060
Literally what the documentary is about mounty.

They defined it that way not me.
>>
>>75046778
But didn't your own families tell you how it really was?
My parents were married inthe 50's. My mum used to say she wouldn't want to be young again, as there was no job security, life moved too fast now, etc etc.

But then she also called Churchill a war monger.
>>
>>75047176
Decadence is always there, it was just that the 1960's turned it into mainstream lifestyles.

That's what persists now.
>>
>>75048078
Someone with surveying equipment and a billy goat (machine) made a pentagram.
This would take me less than 40 hours alone.
>>
File: isthisafarm.png (2 MB, 1022x722) Image search: [Google]
isthisafarm.png
2 MB, 1022x722
>>75048565
>52.479618,62.185832
See the green things? it is the only hard wood
The circles are near perfect, but make the same exact pattern a billygoat would.
>>
>>75048806
>>75048565
someone acknowledge my farm knowledge
>>
>>75048182

Well I can't influence the terminology in the film, but I can plea with you to start changing yours. You're no longer part of the West - you're no longer part of anything. You're not Commonwealth and not BRIC and certainly not part of the Latino world....

"Rogue nation" perhaps is more suitable? "Lost nation?" Something like that.

Regardless, you're alone. Maybe Canada and Mexico should build walls eh? Yep.
>>
>>75048078
>what is meme warfare

You guys are fools. They're making you docile and choose "one way" or "the other"

Choose neither, they're both stupid.
>>
>>75046311
>implying any of those countries are white
>>
>>75046962
Start shit get hit
>>
>>75045030
Trump's theme is "Make America Great Again." But which stage of empire does Trump intend to drive the Western Society?
>>
>>75050716
>Trump's theme is "Make America Great Again." But which stage of empire does Trump intend to drive the Western Society?
1E

1st of Evening Star.

>hands off me you sneak thief
>>
HAHhHAHAHAHAhahaahaaha you fucks will never get your white utopia the media won't let you your leaders wont let you your friends and peers wont let you I bet you won't even let yourself hHJHahahahahahaaaha enjoy being cuckolded into extinction because of your inability to breed like the non-white people do.

Hahaha you dug your own grave now lie in it ahahhahahhaahahhhahaha
>>
>>75046311
>Russia
>white
LOL.
Even turkey kebab is more white.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.